Walk-in-Interview: JIPMER Karaikal Releases Vacancies For Faculty Posts; Details
Karaikal – The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER Karaikal) has released 27 vacancies for the post of Professor and Assistant Professor on a Regular Basis. The candidates will be selected based on Interview.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008.
Total No. of Vacancies - 27
Professor - 03
Assistant Professor - 24
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medical Services Department, ENT, Geriatric Medicine, Medical Education & Telemedicine, Medicine, Medical Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Paediatric Surgery, Pathology, Pulmonary Medicine, Pharmacology, Radio-Diagnosis, Radiation Oncology, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Urology.
Last Date of Application: 18h September 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Conditions?
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees as per the Government of India from time to time.
2. The selected candidates for JIPMER, Karaikal will be posted to work at JIPMER, Karaikal only and they will not have any right to seek their transfer to JIPMER, Puducherry.
3. Candidates are informed to apply by ONLINE MODE only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted/considered)
4. Candidates willing to apply for both, JIPMER, Puducherry and JIPMER, Karaikal must submit a separate online application with the required application fee and send the softcopy and hardcopy as mentioned in page no. 17.
5. Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link "Apply online for faculty posts of JIPMER, Puducherry/Karaikal".
6. Last Date for Online submission of application is on or before 18.9.2020 (Friday) till 05.00 PM.
7. In addition, the last date for receipt of soft copy and hard copy of the online submitted application along with enclosures/certificates/documents is on or before 30.9.2020 (Wednesday) till 04.30 PM.
8. The crucial date for calculation of age limit and experience will be 18.9.2020, i.e., the last date of online submission of application.
9. Applications lacking complete information as required and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure in the submission of copies of relevant documents within the specified period will be rejected without any communication.
10. The persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons With Disabilities (PWD)/EWSs must submit the certificate in the requisite proforma duly issued by the authority concerned (if applicable).
11. While forwarding the application through proper channel, a certificate to the effect that the Central Government / State Government / Union Territory or the parent Department / Organizations has "No Objection" to the appointment of the officer concerned may also be sent to this Institute along with the application.
12. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
13. For any queries, kindly contact: 0413-2296022 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org