Walk in Interview: SR, Specialist vacancies at ESIC Hospital Bangalore
Bangalore- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Bangalore) has released 07 Vacancies for Specialist and Senior Resident post on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 07
Senior Resident: 06
The vacancies are in the Department of - General Surgery, Anaesthesia & ICU, and Paediatrics.
The vacancies are in the Department of- Radiology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 05th February 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms and conditions?
1. The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible either for the 'Walk- in- interview' or for joining the post.
3. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
4. Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital
5. Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
6. The selected candidates will have to join immediately / within 15 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order
7. The selected candidate will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favour of 'ESIC A/c No 1' payable at Bengaluru towards security deposit. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within One Year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice. (Only for Senior Residents)
8. The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of Character & Antecedents.
9. Private practice is strictly not allowed as the selected candidates will be in receipt of the non-practicing allowance. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken...
10. The appointment shall not offer any right or preference for regular appointment.
11. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible,
12. Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
13. The candidate who is in Government Service should submit "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview.
14. The candidate seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date by the authority mentioned in the format.
15. The candidate claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community Certificate in Annexure "A" prescribed vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt (Res); dated 30.05.2014 failing which the benefit of reservation /relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/ correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidate will be treated as "General Category" for all-purpose.
16. The candidates are advised to bring their application/Bio date and original certificates.
17. The candidates who have worked already as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Senior Residency scheme for 3 years are not eligible for applying for the post.
18. All the candidates are directed report in the office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital, Peenya, Bengaluru, as per the timing mentioned above.
19. On selection, the candidates have to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India at any Branches (This is applicable to cases where SB account is not held in State Bank of India).
20. The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.