Walk In Interview: VMMC, Safdarjung Hospital Releases Vacancies for Assistant Professor Post at Covid 19 facility
New Delhi: The Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (SJH & VMMC), New Delhi has released vacancies for the Assistant Professor post on Contract Basis for COVID 19 facility. The selection will be based on the walk in Interview.
Safdarjung Hospital was founded in 1942 during the Second World War as a Base Hospital for the allied forces. It was taken over by the Govt. of India in 1954 under the Ministry of Health. It has grown over the years into one of the largest, tertiary, level multi-disciplinary healthcare institutions in this part of the World. Based on the needs and developments in Medical Care, the hospital has been regularly upgrading its facilities from diagnostic and therapeutic aspects in all the specialties.
Total no of Vacancies: 07
The Vacancies are in the Department - Anaesthesia, General Medicine, and Respiratory Medicine.
Date of Walk In Interview: 25th May 2021
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Candidates should report in Room No. 16, Ground Floor of VMMC Building & SJH, New Delhi at 09.30 A.M. positively on the date of interview on 25.05.2021 along with original and photocopies of relevant documents duly attested and application along with Bio-Data in prescribed Format superscribing the name of the post applied for, and two passport size photographs.
The competent Authority reserves the right for any amendment, cancellation and change in this advertisement in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
The contractual employment will be for a period of six months only. The services of the appointee are also terminable before the expiry of the contractual period by either side after giving 30 days' notice or salary in lieu thereof The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
4. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per DOPT O.M. No.12016/3/84- Estt.(L) dated 12th April 1985 and 0.M.No.12016/1/96-Estt.(L) dated 5th July 1990.
5. No TA/DA is admissible for the interview. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
6. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
7. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government servants appointed on regular basis.
8. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under Central Health Services.
9. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the Institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in the private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
10. The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority by the concerned Institution before joining the post.
11. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
12. NOC from present employer, if currently employed.
13. If any declaration given or information furnished by him proves to be false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
14. OBC candidates are requested to produce the latest OBC certificate in Govt. of India format prescribed by DOPT order, issued by competent authority and older not later than six months on the date of interview.
15. The SC/ST certificate may be produced at the time of the interview, issued by the competent authority.
16. Reservation of PWD candidates is as per DoPT guidelines.