AIIMS reveals right way of eating momos
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has recently issued a health warning on momos. A research paper on eating momo by the AIIMS, Delhi has been published in a journal called Forensic Imaging. There is mention of the death of a middle-aged man. Momos got stuck in his throat and he died.
During the autopsy, it was found that Momoti was stuck in the mouth of his trachea. After that, the doctors came to the conclusion that Momo was trapped and died.
For more news, check out medical dialogues: