New Delhi: Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Resident on Contractual Basis. The selection will be made through written examination. The counselling will be done on the basis of the merit score in the written exams.
Candidates with the requisite qualification can apply to the posts before 21 May 2019.
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS in various departments of this hospital.
Last date for submission of application: 21-May-2019.
Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy Details:
Junior Resident – 310 Posts
For more details about Junior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
1. Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.07.2017.
2. DMC (Original/Receipt) Registration is mandatory attached with application.
Age: As per under Govt. rules.
Salary: Level 10 of pay Matrix @ Rs. 56100+NPA plus other allowances as Admissible under the rules in central Govt. of India.
(THE VACANCY MAY INCREASE OR DECREASE AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING).
1. The above reservation also including backlog vacancy 18 of last recruitment.
2. 11 Seats are reserved for PWD (One Leg Ortho) candidates for MBBS as per Central Govt. Rules issued from time to time.
Application should be submitted in DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch). The application send by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS.” LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS 21.05.2019 TILL 03:00 P.M.
Application fees of Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for EWS or OBC candidates & no fees required for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Application fees to be paid through NEFT & RTGS or online transferred. Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Details are as under:
Name of Account Holder: Medical Superintendent SJH
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Account No. : 26400200000002
IFSC Code: BARB0SAFECX (Fifth character is zero)
MICR Code of Bank: 110012067
Candidates must be attached Payment Receipt (UTR no.) with the application, if any candidate didn’t attached the payment receipt with application format his/her application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
1. Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self-attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by the Tehsildar or above rank officer of Govt. of India or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
2. Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
3. Incomplete or unsigned and without self-attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. Seats are reserved for EWS, SC, ST, OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. job/ DOPT instruction.
5. DMC (Original/Receipt) Registration Certificate is mandatory and will be submitted with application form or at the time of counselling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling if he/she will not submit DMC.
6. (i) For EWS candidates please attach certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
(ii) For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.04.2019 in Annexure 10.
(iii) For SC, ST- certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
7. Those who have already done one year (Non-PG) Junior Residency in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
8. Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in
Selection Process for Junior Resident Posts:
Candidates will be selected through written examination. The final selection will be done on the basis of merit score in the written exam.
How to apply for Safdarjung Hospital Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications in Diary & Dispatch Section of Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC latest by 21 May 2019.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Dear user, we've recently made some changes in our website to make it more secure & accessible. We request you to Reset your password in case you get any problem in logging in your account. For any help, contact : Support
Please activate your account
Please click on the "account activation link" we have sent to your registered email.