New Delhi: The Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital, New Delhi (SVBPH New Delhi) released 09 Vacancies for Senior Resident post on Adhoc/Regular Basis. The Selection will be done on the basis of walk-in-interview.
The appointment will be done under Residency Scheme on Adhoc Basis for a period of 89 days or till the recruitment of Senior Resident on Regular Basis, whichever is earlier.
Interview of eligible candidates will be held on scheduled dates in Conference Hall, 2nd floor, Administration Block, SVBP Hospital.
1. MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ DNB/ Diploma or equivalent as per residency scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. In the condition, if candidates having P.G. degree/DNB/Diploma are not available, those without P.G. qualification but having 02 years experience in concerned speciality may be considered.
Age: Below 37 years, On Date of Interview, as per order No.F.DHF&WQ01515712016- HR-Medical-secy(H&FW)/CDNo.11242506212413-18 dated 0411012018. Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale:Basic of Rs. 677OO/- in pay Matrix 11 of 7th CPC with other allowances as admissible per month.
Note- *Posts may vary at the time of interview.
1. Reservation for Ph as per Govt. norms.
2. In case of non-availability of suitable candidate(s) of reserve category, the seat will be filled by UR candidate(s)on ad-hoc basis.
The candidate must have completed internship.
Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Appointment will be initially for a period of 89 days or till the recruitment of Senior Resident on Regular Basis, whichever is earlier.
Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificate of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate etc.
Candidate must not have completed three-year senior residency from any Govt. Hospital. (*)
(*)Further in case ofnon-availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of relaxation of provision as per circular No. F.No. 12112612010/H&FW/1996-2045, dated 10.06.2011 issued by Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi with the following relaxation.
1. In the Specialities where no fresh candidates are available, candidates, who have completed 3 years of Sr. Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
2. Separate merit list would be prepared for the candidates who have completed their residency of 3 years as SR.
3. Firstly the list containing name of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as SR and the second would be used only after that.
4. Further, all senior Resident appointment from second list will be for one year only for those who have already completed 3 years of Residency. lt would not be renewable after one year. Senior Resident may be assigned duties in Emergency Department as & when required in case of any exigency.
Conditions for Recruitment
1. All the eligible candidates should report in the office of the undersigned at 9.30 A.M.[Time for enrollment from 9.30 A.M. to 11 A.M. only] on the day of interview.
2. For candidates applying for OBC category, the certificate must be issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Persons with disabilities shall be given relaxation as per rule.
3. The number of vacancies may vary.
4. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
5. Candidate must submit their Bio-Data with attested photocopy of certificates and original documents should be shown at the time of interview.
6. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before appearing in the interview.
7. Other services conditions will be applicable as per service condition prescribed from time to time by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
8. The decision of the selection board regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. The services of S.R. will be Governed by Residency Scheme of Govt of India/Civil Services ( Temporary Rules. ).
10. All Candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
11. Details and application format can be downloaded from the website:
www.health.delhigovt.nic.in under vacancy and result.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here