New Delhi: Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital, New Delhi released 08 Vacancies for Senior Resident post on Adhoc Basis. The Selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Walk-in-interview for the recruitment on emergent Adhoc basis is scheduled to be held on 30.04.2019 (Tuesday) for Senior Residents. Interested and eligible candidates should report at Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-17, with all original certificates and testimonials. Candidates are also required to submit self-attested copies of all the documents along with one passport size photograph. Registration for interview will be done from 09.00 AM to 11 am on the date of interview. Registration will be closed at 11 am sharp; no candidate will be entertained after 11.00 am. The number of vacancies are as follows:
Date of interview: 30.04.2019 (Tuesday)
Total posts to be filled: 08
The Vacancies are in the Department of Anaesthesia, Pediatrics, Surgery.
For more details about Senior Resident, Recruitment click on the given link:
MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification in the concerned specialty recognized by Medical Council of India. Non-PG at least three years experience in concerned specialty.
Registered with Delhi Medical Council (Only qualification incorporated in DMC will be considered) and have not completed three years Senior Residency.
Age limit is 37 years for General , 42 years for SCIST and 40 years for OBC Candidates., Further upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years.
Pay Scale: As per under Govt. rules.
* Vacant/likely to fall vacant, No. of posts/vacancies can change without notice and are subject to actual availability.
PH indicates OA, OL (One arm, one leg) The applicant will be considered with aids and appliances bilateral hand activities should be adequate.
1. If reserved candidates are not available, posts earmarked to them shah be filled from General/Unreserved candidates.
2. In case of non-availability of resident doctors as per Residency Scheme order dated 1992 the relaxed eligibility criteria as per instructions contained in circular no. F. No. 121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 Dated 10.06.2011 of Health & Family Welfare shall be observed for filling up the vacant post.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
2. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of application) issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and shall have declared non-creamy layer status on the day of the interview on prescribed format.
3. In case of non-availability of SC/ST/OBC candidates, the post shall be filled from General category.
4. Selected candidates shall be allowed a maximum of 07 days time for accepting the offer of appointment and thereafter 07 days for joining from the date of acceptance, failing which the offer shall stand canceled.
5. Duties and responsibilities: – The hospital shall fix duties and responsibility of all SRs & JRs from time to time. They will be required to perform such work as may be needed in legitimate interest of patient care.
6. The appointment will be initially for a period of 89 days or till a regular candidate joins whichever is earlier. Extension is subject to satisfactory work conduct report and vacancy.
7. Appointment shall be subject to Medical Fitness & Verification of certificates of Educational Qualifications/Age/Caste/DMC registration and Internship completion certificate.
8. The service will be governed by Residency Scheme of Govt. of India & Civil Services (Temporary Rules 1978).
9. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and testimonials with their attested photocopies along with one passport size photograph on the date of interview.
10. The decision of the Selection Board/Medical Supdt. PMMMH regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
11. If any declaration/information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be canceled/terminated forthwith.
12. The hospital reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part without assigning any reasons or giving any notice.
13. Jurisdiction of Disputes-In case of any legal disputes the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
For more details click on the original website given below.