AIIMS DM, MCh, MD Hospital Administration July 2020: Results declared for Stage-I Online Entrance Exam
New Delhi: The All India Institutef Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the result of Stage-I Online (CBT) Entrance Examination for DM / MCh / MD Hospital Administration Courses (July 2020 Session)The following candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination held on Thursday, the 11th June 2020 for DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses for July 2020 Session and have qualified...
New Delhi: The All India Institutef Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the result of Stage-I Online (CBT) Entrance Examination for DM / MCh / MD Hospital Administration Courses (July 2020 Session)
The following candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination held on Thursday, the 11th June 2020 for DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses for July 2020 Session and have qualified for Stage II are required to appear for Departmental Clinical/ Practical / Lab-Based Assessment through video conferencing mode only.
To view the result, click on the link given below:
The date(s) of Stage II are indicated under each course. The details of video conferencing platform and timing of the Assessment shall be communicated to the candidates on their registered email id by the respective Departments.
1. The above results are declared based on the seat position mentioned in the Prospectus. In the following subjects, the seat position are available in more than one institute AIIMS-New Delhi, AIIMS-Bhubaneshwar, AIIMS-Jodhpur, AIIMS-Rishikesh, AIIMS-Bhopal, AIIMS-Patna, AIIMS-Raipur, where candidate are required to upload their order of preference in the Institution Preference Choice Form along with other certificate as mentioned in a clause in '5'.
2. All candidates in the subjects of DM-Addiction Psychiatry-NDDTC, DM-Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care, DM-Cardiac-Anesthesiology, DM-Cardiology, DM-Clinical Hematology, DMCritical Care Medicine, DM-Endocrinology, DM-Gastroenterology, DM-Haemato Pathology, DM-Infectious Diseases, DM-Medical Oncology, DM-Neonatology, DM-Nephrology, DM-NeuroAnaesthesiology and Critical Care, DM-Neurology, DM-Onco-Anaesthesiology Dr. BRA IRCH, DM-Pediatric Neurology, DM-Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, MChCardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, MCh-G.I. Surgery, MCh-Head Neck Surgery & Oncology, MCh-Minimal Access Surgery & General Surgery, MCh-Neuro-Surgery, MCh-Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, MCh-Surgical Oncology, MCh-Trauma Surgery and Critical Care and MCh-Urology are required to indicate the order of preference of the Institution in which he/she would like to pursue the course if selected. The order of this preference is to be indicated in the Institution Preference Choice Form (copy also available in my page) attached with this result. The scanned copy of completed Institution Preference Choice Form shall be uploaded in the portal along with other certificates as mentioned in close '5' below. The choice/preference once provided cannot be changed. The allotment of the institution will be based strictly in order of final merit. However, AIIMS New Delhi reserved the right to allot seat in any of the other AIIMS.
3. The above results are declared on the basis of the latest seat position as mentioned in the Prospectus uploaded on the AIIMS website (www.aiimsexams.org)
4. For each available seat, three times the number of candidates out of the qualified candidates, in the Stage–I Examination, have been called for Departmental Assessment (Online Mode only). The total number called may vary depending upon the number of qualified candidates and tie cases.
5. The above candidates are required to upload the scanned copies (from 16-06-2020 to 17-06-2020) of the following certificates/documents (as applicable) on AIIMS website (www.aiimsexams.org) through My Page using their credentials for login:
i. Date of Birth Certificate
ii. Graduation Certificate
iii. Post-graduation certificate
iv. Senior Residency Certificate
v. Certificate / Documents in support of Ex-Army Personnel / Ex-Serviceman/ Commissioned Officer Including ECO, SSCO
vi. Any other certificate/document as mentioned in the Prospectus for the respective Fellowship Programme courses.
vii. Institution Preference Choice Form
6. The facility for uploading certificates/documents will be available from Tuesday, 16th June 2020 onwards. The Last date for uploading Certificate/Documents is Wednesday, 17th June 2020 upto 5:00 P.M. Hard copies/photocopies of the documents/certificates are NOT required to be sent to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi. In case the documents are not uploaded by 5.00 PM on Wednesday, 17th June 2020, the candidature will be considered as cancelled/withdrawn and no communication will be entertained in this regard. Therefore candidates, in their own interest are requested not wait till the last moment to upload the necessary certificates/documents.
All original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of Joining. Candidature shall be cancelled, if found incorrect at any stage.
All candidates are also required to note that selection/outcome of the Examination is subject to fulfilment of eligibility, production of all original certificates/documents and other requirement as mentioned in the Prospectus.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.