AIIMS INI CET 2023 January session: Check out Information Brochure for open round counselling
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the information brochure for open round of counselling for INI CET January 2023 session for admissions to MD, MS, DM, Mch and MDS courses.1. Candidates who have appeared in INI-CET PG for January 2023 session held on Sunday, the 13th November, 2022 and obtained following percentile will be deemed to be...
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the information brochure for open round of counselling for INI CET January 2023 session for admissions to MD, MS, DM, Mch and MDS courses.
1. Candidates who have appeared in INI-CET PG for January 2023 session held on Sunday, the 13th November, 2022 and obtained following percentile will be deemed to be provisionally eligible (subject to other criteria) to participate in the Open Round of Seat Allocation: -
a) Unreserved (UR)/EWS/Foreign National/OCI - 50th percentile.
b) OBC, SC, ST, PwBD - 45th percentile.
c) Bhutani National – 45th percentile
2. All the provisionally eligible candidate (point 1) and who are not holding any seat by allocation and wish to participate in Open Round of Seat Allocation are mandatorily required to deposit Rs.3.00 Lakh through RTGS / NEFT of by 5 pm on 18.01.2023 as per procedure provided at the end of this document. (Payment method).
3. All candidates who have been allocated a seat in any previous round of seat allocation and have joined/reported on allocated seat as per procedure of joining/reporting & holding the seat and wish to participate in open round are allowed to participate, subject to following: -
a) If any Seat is being allocated to them out of choices filled in open round, the original allocated seat (currently holding) shall be automatically vacated (deemed resignation) during allocation process and such seat will be offered to other candidates in open round in order of merit subject to rules applicable in respective INIs.
b) All such candidate mentioned in point 3 (a) above shall be liable to pay penalty as applicable at respective INIs and penalty if any applicable as per INI-CET Seat allocation rules. For penalty at respective INIs, please refer to prospectus Part-B of INI-CET. In addition, accrued salary (if any) / Stipend shall be forfeited.
c) All such candidates are also required to deposit Rs 3.00 Lakh separately as applicable to other candidate under point (2) above.
d) All such candidate by registering and filling choices for open round are deemed to have agreed as above without any separate confirmation or notice.
e) Please take utmost care, read and understood above carefully before participating for open round.
4. All candidates who have registered for Open Round of Seat Allocation are required to complete all necessary formalities and exercising choices till 18.01.2023 (05:00 pm). After final submission/closing date and time, no changes in choice of order of preference will be allowed.
5. All candidates who have been allocated a seat in open round are required to joined allocated seat at allotted institute by 5 pm on 31.01.2023. If the candidate does not join the allocated seat, then the security deposited amount of Rs.3 Lakh will be forfeited and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. Candidates will be allowed to fill choices for any Subject/Speciality for which there was any seat published before 1st round of counselling irrespective of published vacancy of Open Round, as during allotment for Open Round, vacancy in any Subject/Speciality may change.
SCHEDULE OF OPEN ROUND OF SEAT ALLOCATION
Tentative vacancy in different subject/specialty after allotment in 2nd round of online seat Allocation
From: 13.01.2023 (Friday) by 05.00 pm
Online Registration and Exercising of Choices (Institute and subject/specialty) for Open Round of Seat Allocation
From: 14.01.2023, 05.00 pm (Saturday) to 18.01.2023 up to 05.00 pm (Wednesday)
Announcement of seat allocation of Open Round
Online Acceptance of allocated seat
From: 28.01.2023, 11.00 am (Saturday) to 31.01.2023 up to 05.00 pm (Tuesday)
Date of Reporting
From: 28.01.2023, 11.00 am (Saturday) to 31.01.2023 up to 05.00 pm (Tuesday)
Please do not wait till the last minute and complete all formalities by 18.01.2023 by 5:00 pm.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
The candidate may register online for Open Round of Seat Allocation latest by 05:00 pm on Wednesday, the 18th January, 2023 on www.aiimsexams.ac.in
1. To Register go to www.aiimsexams.ac.in
2. Select your desired course “[MD/MS.(M.Ch.(6yrs.)/DM(6yrs.)]” / “MDS” under “Academic Courses” tab and then click on the “Registration/Login” under General Links to proceed further to register.
3. Enter your Registration ID and Password to login.
4. On “My Page” click on “Register for Open Round of Seat Allocation” link.
5. Opt for choice to register for Open Round of Seat Allocation.
6. OBC(NCL)/EWS CANDIDATES:
Status of applicable reserve category for all OBC/EWS candidate participating in Open Round of Seat Allocation will be considered as per verification done before 1st round of online seat allocation. The OBC/EWS certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution. The validity of OBC/EWS certified shall be as follows: -
a) The OBC (NCL) certificates should have been issued between 12.10.2021 to 13.11.2022 (Both dates inclusive).
b) The EWS certificate must be valid for financial year 2022-2023 and issued between 01.04.2022 to 13.11.2022 (on or before date of Exam), both date inclusive based on income of year 2021-2022.
7. Payment of security deposit for Open Round of Seat Allocation:
1. The amount of Rs.3 lakh should be deposited through electronic fund transfer in the Account given below:
Name of the Bank
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name with Address
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029
Name of Account Holder
ACCOUNTAS OFFICER (EXAMS) AIIMS
2. The details of the Transaction with Transaction ID/UTR number, Date of Transaction, Name of the Bank and amount of electronic fund transfer should be updated in the online registration form of Open round of seat allocation with uploading of print of electronic fund transfer.
8. Fill the following mandatory details before exercising choices:
All candidates are required to deposit Rs. 3,00,000.00 as a security are required to provide the bank detail with scanned copy of cheque of bank account in which refund (if any) to be credited; as required in the portal. The refund (if any) will be processed in due course after closure of all process and verification from all aspect. No correspondence regarding early refund will be entertained.
1. The refund will only be processed in bank account in due course of time after confirming verification based on the status received from respective INIs, to those candidates who have deposited the amount of Rs. 3 Lakhs as security deposit and are not liable for forfeiture of security deposit as per rules.
2. The payment will be refunded after the security deposit details are Verified/Reconciled matched with the AIIMS Bank account.
Note: - No other mode then above will be considered
9. All candidates shall be required to make choices of subject/speciality in order of preference. The allocation of subject/speciality shall be made, on the basis of overall merit order and order of preference (fill on or before 18.01.2023 by 05:00 pm). The candidates can make any number of choices, can edit the choices and reorder the choices.
10. After 5 pm on last date 18.01.2023, no change in choices or order of preference will be allowed and all future allotment/offer will be made on the basis of filled in choices and order of preference.
11. Produce printout of the Registration slip & Admit Card at the time of joining alongwith all original certificates and one set of Photocopy of certificates. (further details will be available in the result notification of Open Round of Seat Allocation)
12. Candidates availing constitutional reservation must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seat at allocated Institute when they are depositing original certificates. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated will be nullified. The OBC/EWS certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution as mentioned in the point no.-6.
13. All Certificates including claim for constitutional reservation will be subject to verification. Candidature can be cancelled at any stage further if any of the documents is found to be invalid.
14. Candidates availing PWBD horizontal reservation must show valid proof of their claim for allocated reserved seat at the reporting INIs when they are depositing original certificates. Confirmation of admission shall be subjected to verification of Disability by Medical Board of INIs for all candidates (more details will be provided in result of Open round of seat allocation). In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated will be nullified, and they will be eligible to appear further in their respective category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS) candidate as applicable without PWBD reservation subject to cut off in respective category.
15. Any seat of January 2023 session falling vacant because of resignation (after joining) shall be added during allocation.
16. Upper Age Limit a) NIMHANS, Bengaluru (As on 1st January 2023): The age validation for Courses of
NIMHANS under INI-CET for January 2023 session:
For MD Psychiatry Course:
• General/Unreserved Category’- 32 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1991 are eligible)
• ‘OBC Category’- 35 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1988 are eligible)
• ‘SC/ST Category’-37 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1986 are eligible)
• ‘Sponsored Category’- 45 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1978 are eligible)
DM (Neurology), M.Ch. Neurosurgery (Post MBBS category) Course & MD Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation -
• 32 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1991 are eligible)
b) SCTIMST Trivandrum (As on 1st January 2023): The age validation for Courses of SCTIMST under INI-CET for January 2023 session:
• General/Unreserved/OBC/EWS/Sponsored/Foreign National category- 40 Years (candidates Born on or after 01.01.1983 are eligible)
• SC/ST – 45 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1978 are eligible)
17. Any seat that remains unfilled will be converted in Open round as mentioned in the Notice No-169/2022 Dated: 10.12.2022. At JIPMER respective reserve Category roster point will be filled from unreserved candidate in case no reserve category candidate available in respective reserve category at the roster point under consideration for allocation.
18. For other details please visit our website www.aiimsexams.ac.in
19. All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by AIIMS and seat allocation will be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of Delhi only.
To view the official notice : click here :https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/2023janini-cetopenonline-seat-allocation36information-brochure-final-198470.pdf