AIIMS INICET 2021 Spot admission round commences from tomorrow
New Delhi: The premier All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has informed regarding the spot admission round for INI-CET for admission to PG courses of INIs MD/MS, DM(6yrs), MCH(6yrs), MDS July 2021 session.
As per the notice, on the spot admission round for INI-CET for admission to PG courses of INIs MD/MS, DM(6yrs), MCH(6yrs), MDS July 2021 session in Physical mode counselling will be conducted for INIs at AIIMS New Delhi for AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru & PGIMER Chandigarh and seven other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh) for July 2021 session.
The schedule of Online registration for participation in the On-the-Spot Admission Round for INI-CET is mentioned below:
Online Registration for On-the-Spot Admission Round for INI-CET for July 2021 Session
From: 23.09.2021 (Thursday) from 11.00 am to
26.09.2021 (Sunday) by 05:00 pm
Reporting Date and time for On the Spot Admission Round Venue: JLN Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi-110 029
29.09.2021 from 09:00 am to 11:00 am
The eligibility for admission to PG courses is:
1. Candidates who have appeared in INI-CET for July 2021 session held on Thursday, the 22nd July, 2021 and obtained following percentile will be deemed to be provisionally eligible (subject to other criteria) to participate in the Spot Round of Online Seat Allocation: -
a) Unreserved (UR)/EWS - 50th percentile.
b) OBC, SC, ST, PwBD - 45th percentile.
2. All the provisionally deemed eligible candidates who wish to participate are mandatorily required to report in person at the venue mentioned in the schedule of online registration above with original Certificates as per scheduled date & time.
3. Candidate must have registered for "On the Spot Admission Round" at www.aiimsexams.ac.in within specified date & time.
4. Any candidate holding any seat anywhere shall not be eligible to participate.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
The candidate may register for online "On the Spot Admission Round" latest by 05:00 pm on Sunday, the 26th September, 2021 on www.aiimsexams.ac.in.The tentative vacant seat position for "On the Spot Admission Round" will be published in due course of time.
1. To Register go to www.aiimsexams.ac.in. Select your desired course "[MD/MS.(M.Ch.(6yrs.)/DM(6yrs.)]" / "MDS" under "Academic Courses" tab and then click on the "Registration/Login" under General Links to proceed further to register.
2. Enter your Registration ID and Password to log in.
3. On "My Page" click on the "Spot Round Registration" link.
4. Opt to register for "On the Spot Admission Round" (Physical Mode).
5. No candidate will be allowed to participate without prior registration and original certificate.
6. Eligibility criteria and date of validity of certificates remain the same as published earlier and the closing date of the application form shall be treated as 12.04.2021. Issuing date of the OBC (NCL)/EWS Certificate should be within 11.04.2020 to 12.04.2021 (both dates inclusive).
The seat allocation will be done in order of merit among the candidates registered within/on specified date & time.
Please visit the website www.aiimsexams.ac.in and website respective Institute regarding latest Notices/ Corrigendum/Addendum/Updates etc. in this regard.
To view the official notice click on the following link: