- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
INI SS 2022: AIIMS Notifies on Online Registration for DM, MCh, MD Hospital Administration admissions
New Delhi: The registration portal has been opened for the Institute of National Importance Super Speciality (INI-SS) with respect to admissions in DM/MCh/MD (Hospital Administration) courses for the January 2022 session, notified by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).As per the notification, the interested aspirants can register themselves for admission to the...
New Delhi: The registration portal has been opened for the Institute of National Importance Super Speciality (INI-SS) with respect to admissions in DM/MCh/MD (Hospital Administration) courses for the January 2022 session, notified by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
As per the notification, the interested aspirants can register themselves for admission to the postgraduate courses. If the fee amount has been deducted from your account and the updated status has not been reflected on your portal, please wait for 24 hours to get the updated status.
The institute has directed some instructions therefore the candidates read the instruction carefully as given below before proceeding for registration.
1. Online Registration is a 7 step process. All Seven (7) Steps of the Online Registration Process should be completed before closing date as per the Advertisement. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration well before closing date. An incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
2. Applicant should fill in correct basic details like Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Community, Gender, Contact No. etc. subsequently.
3. After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials (If Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately).
4. Login with the credentials provided and change password on first time login. Password length should be between 8-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not share it with others.
5. Fill in correct Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship, Qualifying Examination and Medical Registration details etc.
6. Fill in Experience Details like experience in govt. hospital/institute or general practice, duration, position held etc.
7. Select Examination Center City from city availability list (city availability list shows the real time status). Allotment of seats in chosen city is subject to payment confirmation.
8. Payment of Registration Fee can only be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking. Take printout of Payment Receipt generated and complete further steps of registration process.
9. After successful payment of registration fees, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her along with a Unique Application Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence. My Page will provide information regarding Due Steps (those have to be completed before registration closing date) and Application/Registration Status, Admit Card, Results etc. of the applicant.
10. Applicant is required to upload a recently taken Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the image files must be between 50 KB-100 KB for Photo and 10KB -50KB for Signature and thumb Impression, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete registration process The photograph to be uploaded must be clicked within 6 months from on-line registration opening date.
11. Applicant should take print of registration Slip and must check all information filled in form carefully before final submission of registration form. After submission of form, no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of Registration Slip is essential.
12. No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of registration/application. However, the applicant can verify application status on www.aiimsexams.ac.in after submission of registration form. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Helpline No. 1800117898.
13. Applicant need not send hardcopy of registration slip or any other document to Exam Section, AIIMS. Always keep Registration Form and payment receipt with you for future references.
14. Read Advertisement and User Manual carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form.
15. Before proceeding to register for DM/M.Ch./MD (Hospital Administration) Jan 2022 Session you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of course for which you intend to take Entrance Examination as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility.
If the candidates have already registered, then kindly enter Candidate ID & Password for login, else click on Click Here Button given on the portal for login credentials. All the eligible candidates can register themselves by clicking on the click here button:
After clicking on the registration button, click on proceed button which has given at the end of the portal to fill in the details.
For more details log on to the official website:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.