AIIMS releases results of 1st round counselling for BSc, Paramedical courses 2020
New Delhi: The AIIMS has released the results of qualified candidates for 1st round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for the AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical Courses-2020
Results of candidates called for 1st Round of Online Counselling/Seat Allocation of Bachelor of Optometry, B.Sc.(H) Medical Technology in Radiography(MTR), B.Sc in Dental Operating Room Assistant(DORA), B.Sc. in Dental Hygine(DH) & B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology(OTT) at AIIMS, New Delhi, Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT),Operation Theatre & Anaesthesiology(OTAT) Medical Technology in Radiography & Medical Technology in Radiotherapy at AIIMS Bhubaneswar and B.Sc. Anaesthesia Technology, B.Sc. in Urology Technology, B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology, B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Technology, B.Sc in Radiotherapy Technology, B.Sc. Sleep Laboratory Technology, B.Sc. in Respiratory Therapy, B.Sc. in Neuro-monitoring Technology, B.Sc. in Orthopaedics Technology, B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology, B.Sc. in Dental Hygine, B.Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant & Bachelor of optometry Course at AIIMS Rishikesh for Academic Session-2020.
The following are the lists of provisionally qualified candidates who have appeared for the Entrance Examination of above mentioned courses held on 21-08-2020 and are called for the 1st round of Online Counselling/Seat Allocation (Four times of actual number of seats advertised in each category).
To view the results, click below:
The Counselling/Seat Allocation will be done in an online mode. Time schedule for choice filling, rules & procedures of online Counselling/Seat Allocation will published in due course of time.
If the actual number of seats is not filled from the candidates called for the 1st round of Counseling/seat Allocation , the other qualified candidates may be called in subsequent rounds of Counselling/Seat Allocation.
All candidates may view /download their individual marks from www.aiimsexams.org with their login credentials. In addition, candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for further latest updates including online Counselling/Seat Allocation schedule and dates etc.
- The Inter se merit between candidates obtaining equal marks (tie cases) have been resolved as mentioned in the Prospectus.
- The candidature of the above candidates is subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions as laid down in Prospectus and verification of the documents/information furnished in their application forms and the verification of original certificates/documents.
- The verification of OBC (NCL)/EWS certificates shall be done prior to the allotment of subjects in first round of online counselling/Seat Allocation on the basis of certificate to be uploaded from 16.10.2020 to 21.10.2020 (upto 05:00 PM) in AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org by login their credentials. No correspondence will be entertained in any mode after the closing date. OBC(NCL)/EWS certificate should be valid for Central Government jobs/Central Govt. Institutions only, otherwise claim for OBC(NCL)/EWS reservation will not be considered. However, issuing date of OBC(NCL)/EWS Certificate should be within 16.04.2019 to 21.08.2020(both dates inclusive).
- Those candidates who are found not eligible for OBC (NCL)/EWS seat on the basis of verification of respective certificates, shall be treated as UR if their rank is within the cut off rank for UR Merit list , or will NOT be considered to be in this list if rank is beyond the cutoff rank for UR Merit List.
- All candidates including claim for constitutional reservation will be subjected to verification . Candidature can be cancelled at any stage if any of the documents is found to be not valid.
NB: The result is provisional subject to verification of data and records.