Apply now for PG Medical Admissions 2021 in Tamil Nadu: View schedule, eligibility criteria, cut off, application details here
Tamil Nadu: The Directorate of Medical Education Tamil Nadu, (TN Health) has invited applications for PG medical degree and diploma courses under government and management quota into medical colleges for this academic session.
It is informed to all the interested candidates that the online registration has commenced from 6.10.2021 for both management and government quota.
Candidates are advised to read all the applications and admission details including schedule, eligibility criteria, selection process, cut off, counselling details as mentioned below carefully before applying.
According to the prospectus the important dates are mentioned below:
Date of Notification
Date of Commencement of online application
Last date for online submission of application
20.10.2021upto 05:00 P.M.
Last date for receipt of filled-in online application
22.10.2021upto 05:00 P.M.
Address to which the filled-in application along with enclosures are to be sent
The Secretary Selection Committee, 162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road Kilpauk, Chennai- 600010.
Tentative date of declaration of Rank
Will be notified later
Tentative dates for counselling
Will be notified later
Commencement of courses
Will be notified later
Closure of admission
Will be notified later
The General Instructions are following:
1.(a) (i) Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma courses in 2021-2022 session in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, Government seats in Self- Financing Medical Colleges affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University can access / download the application from the following websites:
(ii) Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form after uploading the details in the required fields. (Details of filling and submission of Application form is available in Annexure - I)
(iii) Method of Fee Payment:
Method of payment of Rs.3000/- (Non-refundable) through Debit Card, Credit Card/ Net Banking:
1. Necessary facilities have been provided for making payments through nationalized banks via bank payment portal.
2. Candidates must note that mere deduction of fee from the Bank account is not proof of fee payment.
3. Check the validity of the Debit/Credit Card/ Net banking and keep it ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting application form. The candidate should enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit/ Credit Card.
The candidates can make payment of Rs.3000/- (Non-refundable) towards the cost of application fee through the Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai -10.
(iv) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) / Scheduled Tribe candidates of Tamil Nadu native are exempted from payment of the cost of the application.
(v) Service Candidates should take the print out of the online application form and attach their service particulars along with the filled-in online application forms. (Duly certified by the Forwarding Authority with date and seal).
(vi) The last date for submission of online application form will be upto 05:00 P.M. on 20.10.2021, thereafter there is no provision for the candidates to submit their online application form.
(vii) Submission of print out of filled in online application form received after 05:00 P.M. on 22.10.2021 will be rejected.
(b) Non-Service candidates should send their print out of filled in online applications with necessary enclosures directly to "The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10".
(c) Medical Officers working in any Government Institution should get their filled-in online Service Proforma and application form forwarded only through the proper channel with the remarks of the Forwarding Authorities in the format prescribed in the application form. Otherwise the application will be summarily rejected.
(d) Candidates seeking admission under Special Category should submit a separate Special Category Form – I provided in the prospectus and enclose a Photo copy of the recent (within 3 months) Medical certificate issued by the Regional Medical Board along with the printout of their online application.
(e) If the photocopies of the Medical certificates are not enclosed, then the special category candidates' application will be considered under the general category.
The Eligibility criteria are following:
(a) Candidates should be Citizens of India and should have undergone MBBS course including the entire Compulsory Residential Rotatory Internship (CRRI) period in the State of Tamil Nadu.
(b) The candidates who are claiming Nativity of Tamil Nadu should furnish their Certificates of Nativity of Tamil Nadu issued by the competent authority and supported by the following documents: Valid copy of Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter's ID, Passport and Proof of Parent's Documents is Mandatory (Aadhar Card and School Certificates) If copy of the supporting documents is not produced, then the application will be summarily rejected.
(c) Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate / Diploma Courses, have to qualify for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-NEET PG 2021 conducted by the National Board of Examination. The eligibility criteria prescribed by the Director-General of Health Services, Government of India, New Delhi, in accordance with Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations (as per latest amendment) notified by Board of Governors, In supersession of the Medical Council of India with prior approval of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi shall be taken into account for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma courses for the academic year 2021-2022.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Post Graduate Course
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Cut-off score (out of 800)
SC/ST/OBC (including person with disability)
General-Persons with Disability
While in Tamil Nadu, the candidates should obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile for the General Category in NEET PG 2021.
In respect of candidates with Person with Disability, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile in NEET PG 2021.
However, for the candidates who are natives of Tamil Nadu belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslim), Most Backward Classes, and Denotified Communities, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile in NEET PG 2021.
(d) Candidates who are completing their Diploma courses (including All India Quota) before 31.03.2021 are eligible to apply for Post Graduate Degree Courses in the same academic year of 2021-2022.
3. Candidates who have cleared their MBBS Examination and completed/completing the CRRI period on or before 30-09-2021 are only eligible to apply. However, the candidates should possess the Permanent Medical Council Registration Certificate of the States or of India or the provisional Registration Certificate of the Medical Council at the time of the Admission.
4. Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University or any other Universities recognized by the National Medical Commission / erstwhile Medical Council of India and the candidates who have qualified from other Universities should produce ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy, Chennai- 600 032 at the time admission.
5. (a) The duration of the Post Graduate Degree Courses are Three years, whereas for the Diploma Candidates who have undergone two year courses shall be Two years in the same Specialty and Three years in other specialties.
The above concession is not applicable for those who have undergone one year Diploma course either in the same or other specialties. Candidates who have undergone Diploma in Clinical Pathology and Diploma in Diabetology, the duration of Post Graduate Degree Course is Three years.
(b) The duration of Post Graduate Diploma Courses is Two years.
The Non-eligibility for the candidates are following:
6. (a) Candidates who join a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma course in any Branch and discontinue the course on any grounds on or after the second round as per guidelines of National Medical Commission / erstwhile Medical Council of India, are not eligible to apply for two subsequent academic years for any Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses. Further the candidate shall be considered as discontinued and should pay the Discontinuation Fee as per Clause 24(c) of this Prospectus.
(b) The candidates who take allotments for PG Degree / Diploma courses in any branch in the second round of counselling must join the courses, if not, they are not eligible to apply for two subsequent academic years for any Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses. The candidate shall be considered as discontinued and should pay the discontinuation fee as per clause 24(c) of this prospectus.
7. Candidates who are undergoing Postgraduate Degree / Diploma courses are not eligible to apply for any Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses.
8. (a) Candidates who have already completed Postgraduate Degree/ DNB/Equivalent Courses are not eligible to apply for admission to any other Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses.
(b) A candidate who is already a Diploma holder is not eligible to apply for another diploma course, but can apply for any Post Graduate Degree Course.
(c) Candidates belong to other states (other than Tamil Nadu) are not eligible for Government seats in Government Medical College and Government Quota seats in Self-Financing Medical Colleges.
The Procedure for filling and submission of application as follows:
11. a) (i) The candidate should log on to any one of the websites : www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in ,
The application forms will be available between 10:00 AM on 06.10.2021 and upto 05.00 P.M on 20.10.2021.
(ii) Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form by uploading the details in the required fields.
(iii) Request for change in any particulars in the online Application shall not be entertained under any circumstances after submission.
(iv) Incomplete applications will be rejected.
(v) Candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
(vi) Candidates should ensure that all information entered in the online application is correct during the online submission of application form.
(vii) Candidates should submit the printout of the filled-in online application form (Hard Copy) along with necessary enclosures.
(viii) Service Candidates should submit the printout of the filled-in online application forms along with their Service particulars (Duly certified by the Forwarding Authority with date and seal) and necessary enclosures.
(b) The filled-in online application form along with the necessary enclosures should reach the following address on or before 22.10.2021 upto 05.00 P.M: The Secretary Selection Committee, 162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road Kilpauk, Chennai- 600010.
(c) Candidates should send their filled-in online application form along with all the enclosures in an A4 size cloth lined cover. The template with the requisite details should be printed and pasted on the cover.
(d) AR Number (Application Registration Number) will be assigned by the Selection Committee on receipt of the filled-in online applications.
12. The Government Orders issued and to be issued from time to time pertaining to any of the matters contained in this prospectus should be read as part and parcel of this Prospectus and such terms and conditions in the Government Order are deemed to have been incorporated in this Prospectus.
13. Candidates must enclose only Self attested Photocopies of required Certificates/documents:
(a) (i) NEET-PG 2021-Score Card.
(ii) NEET-PG 2021 Admit Card.
(b) MBBS Degree Certificate and Diploma Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate.
(c) CRRI Completion Certificate.
(d) Permanent Medical Registration Certificate issued by the National Medical Commission / State Medical Council or provisional Registration Certificate issued by the National Medical Commission / State Medical Council.
(e) Community Certificate issued by the competent authority indicating the community status of candidates belonging to Backward Community/Backward Community (Muslim)/ Most Backward Community / Denotified Communities/ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Caste (Arunthathiyar).
Scheduled Tribe candidates should produce community certificates issued by a Revenue Divisional Officer of the competent jurisdiction.
(f) TNPSC/MRB (through competitive written examination) Selection & Posting Order (For Service Candidates).
(g) Nativity Certificate with supportive documents as mentioned in clause 2(b).
(h) Recent Regional Medical Board Certificate for Person with Disabilities.
(i) Eligibility Certificate.
(j) A copy of receipt of payment.
Candidates are instructed to produce the above-mentioned original Certificates / Documents at the time of certificate verification.
(k) Same photo of that uploaded in NEET PG 2021 must be uploaded in filled-in online application.
(l) Post Card size colour photograph (4"x6") (size: 50kb to 300kb) to be uploaded.
14. (a) Incomplete filled-in online application, application submitted without the proper documents and application forms without the signature of the candidates will be summarily rejected.
(b) The candidate who takes allotment should register in Tamil Nadu Medical Council and produce Registration certificate at the time of joining the Course in the respective college.
The Counselling procedures are following:
There are four rounds of counseling i.e., Round -1 Round -2, Mop-up and Stray vacancy round. (Extended mop up will be conducted, if time permits). Filling up of Stray Vacancy will be conducted by the respective Self Financing Colleges from the merit list being furnished by the Selection Committee.
If it is found that any seats have been allotted in the Stray Vacancy Round in disregard of the Merit List, appropriate action will be taken against the erring parties.
FIRST ROUND OF COUNSELLING:
18.(a)(i) Admission to PG Degree / Diploma courses, shall be made the ONLINE COUNSELLING on the basis of rank by applying the rule of reservation. The detailed online counseling procedures are available in Annexure
(ii) A Candidate who has not registered and not chosen locked in the 1st round of ONLINE COUNSELLING will be not permitted to attend the subsequent rounds of ONLINE COUNSELING.
(iii) A candidate who has taken a seat and not joined/discontinued the course within the stipulated time in the first round of online counseling, he/she is eligible to attend the second round of ONLINE COUNSELLING.
(b) Re-allotment is permitted during the subsequent phases of counselling only, based on Rank and Rule of Reservation.
(c) Mutual transfer/ Individual request for transfer of college will not be permitted under any circumstances.
19. Candidates selected for admission should give a self-declaration form at the time of the reporting to the concerned Medical College that he / She is liable for forfeiture of selection/admission if suppression of facts or misinterpretation is found at any time during or after the admission to the course.
20. If any suppression of facts is found later, the selection/admission will be liable for cancellation during or after the admission to the course based on the declaration. Further, he/she will not be allowed to apply for the Post Graduate Courses for two subsequent academic years.
21(i) The candidates should download their provisional allotment order and join the course in the concerned Medical College on or before the date and time stipulated during the first phase of ONLINE COUNSELLING
(ii) The candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of joining in their selected Medical College along with the scanned copy of original certificates to the concerned Medical Colleges.
(a) (i) NEET PG 2021-Score Card. (ii) NEET PG 2021 Admit Card.
(b) Aadhar card/Voter ID
(c) MBBS Degree Certificate and Diploma Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate.
(d) CRRI Completion Certificate.
(e) Permanent Medical Registration Certificate issued by the National Medical Commission / State Medical Council or provisional Registration Certificate issued by the National Medical Commission / State Medical Council.
(f) Community Certificate issued by the competent authority indicating the community status of candidates belonging to Backward Community/Backward Community (Muslim)/ Most Backward Community / Denotified Communities/ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Caste (Arunthathiyar). Scheduled Tribe candidates should produce community certificates issued by a Revenue Divisional Officer of the competent jurisdiction.
(g) For Service Candidates TNPSC/MRB (through competitive written examination) Selection & Posting.
(h) Nativity Certificate (if applicable) with supportive documents as mentioned in clause 2(b).
(i) Recent Regional Medical Board Certificate for Person with Disabilities.
(j) Eligibility Certificate, if applicable.
(k) A copy of the receipt of payment.
(l) Post Card size colour photograph (4"x6") of the same photo that has been uploaded in NEET PG2021 .
22. Any change or modification and relevant information pertaining to this admission process will be made available only on the official websites: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in ,
The candidates are instructed to visit the websites frequently from the date of submission of application till the end of the admission process.
23. Unauthorized absence of candidates for fifteen days after joining the course will be treated as 'discontinued' and that vacancy will be filled up by the Selection Committee depending on the availability of time as per National Medical Commission guidelines. If the period of absence is beyond the second round of counselling, the candidate must pay the discontinuation fee as per clause 24(c) of this prospectus.
24. (a) All candidates Participating by ONLINE COUNSELLING for PG Degree / Diploma Courses will have to remit a non-refundable amount of ₹ 1000/- through online as processing fee and the fee should be remitted by using a Debit Card or Credit Card.
(b)The Tuition Fee paid at the time of downloading the provisional allotment order is non-refundable. If the candidate does not join or discontinues the course.
(c) (i) The All India Quota candidates who discontinue the course on or after the second round of All India Quota counselling should pay the Discontinuation Fees besides foregoing tuition fees already paid by them as specified in Clause 37, to the Deans of the respective Colleges, the sum as specified below in total by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10", payable at Chennai.
(ii) The State Quota candidates who discontinue the course on or after the second round of State Quota counselling should pay the Discontinuation Fees besides foregoing tuition fees already paid by them as specified in Clause 37, to the Deans of the respective Colleges, the sum as specified below in total by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10", payable at Chennai.
For P.G. Diploma Course Rs.10 lakh / Degree Course Rs.15 Lakh, Unless the aforesaid discontinuation fee as penalty amount is paid in total, the candidates will not be relieved and original certificates produced by the candidates at the time of admission will be retained by the concerned institutions.
SECOND ROUND OF COUNSELLING:
25. Second round of ONLINE COUNSELLING will be conducted for the vacancies arising due to All India Quota surrendered seats and /or not joined seats in State quota and/or newly sanctioned seats arising if any after the first round of ONLINE COUNSELLING. The vacancies will be filled as per Rank and Communal reservation.
MOP-UP COUNSELLING :
26. (a) After completion of second round of ONLINE COUNSELLING if there is any vacancy that will be filled by mop-up round.
(b) The vacancies will be filled up with the candidates from the Rank list following the rule of reservation by ONLINE COUNSELLING.
(c) If the candidate is allotted any seat from his /her locked choices in first and second rounds of counselling and has Joined/Not joined and discontinued they are not eligible for the Mop-up counseling and subsequent rounds of counseling.
OTHER INSTRUCTIONS :-
27. (a) If the candidates discontinue the course after any round of ONLINE COUNSELLING, they will have to forfeit the tuition fee paid by them. Provided that the candidates who have discontinued their course on or after second round ONLINE COUNSELLING should pay the penalty as mentioned in the Clause 24(c) of this Prospectus.
b) Any legal complication/enquiry by any authority due to merit violation or any mistake / default that occurred during the conduction of stray vacancy round shall be the responsibility of the individual college and Selection Committee shall not be liable for the same.
c) A schedule for stray vacancy round has to be up-loaded on college website for information / knowledge and benefit of the candidate.
d) Candidates are advised to check their eligibility conditions from the college website before participating in the stray vacancy round.
28. The admissions will close on xx-xx-2021 as per the guidelines issued by the Board of Governors, In supersession of the National Medical Commission, Director General of Health Service and the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy, Chennai– 600032.
The method of selection and admission as follows:
29. (a) Seats in Government Medical Colleges University: Out of the seats sanctioned for Post Graduate Diploma/Degree Courses 50% of the total recognized/permitted seats are offered to All India Quota for allotment by the Director-General of Health Services, New Delhi. The remaining 50% of the seats will be allotted under State Quota during the first phase of counselling.
(b) Seats in Self-Financing Medical Colleges: Seat sharing with Self-Financing Minority and Non-Minority Medical Colleges will be as per State Policy and NMC Post Graduate Medical Education Regulation, 2000 and applicable Court Orders.
(c) Out of 50% of the seats in State Government quota, 50% of the seats will be exclusively allocated to in-service candidates serving in Government health institutions in the State of Tamil Nadu and remaining 50% of seats will be allocated to Open category which will be open to both service and non-service candidates.
The seats in the above categories will be filled up based on the marks already defined or such criteria to be defined by the Government from time to time as per the decision of the Committee headed by Hon'ble Thiru. A.Selvam, High Court Judge (Retd.) constituted based on the orders of the Hon'ble Division Bench of High Court of Madras, in W.A.Nos. 1051,1117 to 1124 if 2018 in W.P Nos. 7231, 7857 to 7861, 8116 and 8117 of 2018.
(d) 50% of the seats in Post Graduate Diploma Courses shall be reserved for Medical Officers in the Government service, who has served for at least three years in remote, and/or difficult or rural areas of Tamil Nadu. After acquiring the PG Diploma, the Medical Officers shall serve for two more years in remote, rural and/or difficult areas as defined by the State Government/Competent authority from time to time. Candidates are advised to go through the respective college websites and satisfy themselves regarding National Medical Commission approvals, infrastructure and the rules and regulations.
30. (a) Allotment will be made only for the seats affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University for the Academic Year 2021-2022 session. Seats approved by the respective University for P.G. Degree/ Diploma courses for 2021-2022 session will be displayed before the counseling.
(b) Some seats for which National Medical Commission has issued letter of permission (LOP), may not be recognized by the National Medical Commission for the current academic year. Hence, the candidates should well examine these points and refer National Medical Commission website before opting for choices of seat.
31. The Selection Committee will not be responsible for National Medical Commission approvals, infrastructure and the rules and regulations of the concerned Medical
Colleges. Hence, candidates are advised to go through the respective college websites and satisfy themselves before giving their option for selection of seats by the candidate during counselling. The Selection Committee shall neither be responsible nor shall entertain any case on the above grounds.
32. (a) The selection will be made based on rank and by applying the Rule of Reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu wherever applicable.
(b) Roster method of rule of reservation will be followed if the seats are more than 1 and less than 8 in each Branch as per the orders of Government of Tamil Nadu vide G.O.Ms.No.241, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (K) Department, dated 29-10-2007. This is subject to the final verdict of the Supreme Court of India in the Civil Appeal 6049-6050/2010 filed by the Government of Tamil Nadu against the orders passed by the Division Bench of the Hon'ble High Court of Madras dated 12.05.2009 in W.A Nos.763 and 764/2007 in W.P No 7067/2009.
(c) If only one seat is available in any Speciality, that seat will be allotted on rank basis only.
(d) If the seats are 8 and more, the rule of reservation shall be as follows:-
Open Competition - 31%
Backward Class - 30%
Most Backward Class / De-notified
Community - 20%
Scheduled Caste - 18%
Scheduled Tribe - 1%
Within the 30% reservation for Backward Classes 3.5% reservation will be provided for Backward Class Muslims.
Within 20% reservation for Most Backward classes and Denotified communities, 10.5% for Most Backward classes (Vanniyakula Kshatriya), 7% for Most Backward classes and Denotified communities and 2.5% for Most Backward classes.
16% of seats out of 18% quota earmarked to Scheduled Caste, shall be allocated to the Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) Community.
(e) If there are no eligible Service candidates opting for PG Degree/Diploma courses, the same will be allotted to eligible General category candidates.
(f) The Person with disabilities - Special Category allotment will be done ahead of the General category at the venue as per the counselling schedule which will be available on the official websites. There will be no re-allotment /Change of college allotted for the Special category.
If adequate number of eligible candidates is not available under Special Category, the earmarked seats of Special Category will be reverted back to general category. When seats are available in any speciality in special category, then that candidate cannot opt to remain in Waiting List. Any discontinued/not joined vacancies in Special category will be added to General Category.
33. (a) Any remaining unfilled seats for want of adequate number of eligible candidates belonging to SCA community shall be filled by candidates belonging to SC community as per merit and vice versa. (G.O. (Ms.) No.55, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 08.04.2010.)
(b) Any remaining reserved seats in ST Quota for want of adequate number of eligible candidates belonging to ST community shall be allotted to candidates belonging to SC Community as per merit.
(G.O. (Ms.) No.77 Health and Family Welfare (MCA.1) Department, dated 24.02.2011.)
(c) Any remaining unfilled seats in BCM Community for want of adequate number of eligible candidates after exhausting the merit list shall be filled up on merit basis by candidates belonging to BC community without exceeding the quota for BC community as a whole.
(G.O.(Ms.) No.30, Health and Family Welfare (MCA 1) Department, dated 18.01.2012)
(d) Even after filling up of the required seats reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, such excess number of candidates of Arunthathiyars shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them.
The Tuition fee structure is given below:
(a) Fees payable in Government Institutions: TUITION FEES PER ANNUM
PG Diploma ₹20,000/- (Nonrefundable)
PG Degree ₹30,000/- (Nonrefundable)
The above fee structure is applicable for 2021-2022 admissions. The candidates should remit the above amount through ONLINE via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. The selected candidates have to pay any balance of the Tuition Fee (if any) and other special fees etc., at the time of admission in their respective colleges."
(b) Fees payable for Government seats in Self-Financing Medical Institutions: As prescribed by "COMMITTEE ON FIXATION OF FEES IN RESPECT OF SELF-FINANCING PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES" for the year 2020-2021.
(c) Any grievances regarding the collection of fees by the Self Financing Institutions, have to be represented only to the "COMMITTEE ON FIXATION OF FEES IN RESPECT OF FIXATION OF SELF FINANCING PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES.
Admission to PG Degree /Diploma courses 2021-2022 session Guidelines for Online application
Click on New user registration for registration They have to enter the mandatory data for registration. Login credential to be done by themselves. The login ID and password should be kept in privacy. Candidate should note down the user Id and password for further processes. Don't share the login id and password with others. Once the candidate creates Login Id, it should not be changed. OTP will send to his/her mobile number during the Registration. Candidates have to enter the Mandatory General Details. After completion of this process it redirects to payment page Payment towards cost of application only online mode.
1. Indian Overseas bank gateway.
.The cost of application is mentioned in prospectus.
.Candidates have to scan their recent passport size, Postcard size Photograph, signature and left thumb impression which are to be uploaded as a soft copy(Jpeg or JPG format only).
1. Passport size Photograph size should not exceed to 200KB and not be less than 50 KB.
2. Postcard size Photograph size should not exceed to 300KB and not be less than 100 KB.
3. Signature size not exceed to 50KB and not be less than 10 KB.
4. Candidates left thumb impression; The candidate should put his/her left-hand thumb impression on white paper with blue ink and scan for uploading. In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used. File size must be between 10kb to 50kb. Further unclear left hand thumb impression in online application form will be rejected.
Enter the login id and password to proceed to the next step Changing of password (if the candidate wants to change his/her password, can change). The candidate can download his/her application for taking a printout, if the status of application "Submitted" instead of Pending". Once the application is submitted, he/she cannot edit his/her application. He/she can download the application only.
3. Candidates have to fill the following Mandatory Details.
1. General Details (After successful payment candidates can proceed next process.)
2. Education Qualification Details.
3. Service Details. (Government Quota Only)
4. Contact Details.
5. Uploading Images.(photograph ,signature and left thumb impression)
6. Download the application.
After finishing of data entry in every step click save and proceed button to save the data. For service candidates (Please refer our official websites for categories of working place) Select the
1. Category where they are working (Difficult (Hills), Remote areas, Rural areas, Difficult area (plains), Municipality/ Corporations.
2. Type of place (Secondary institution, PHC)
4. Working Place.
Click add to adding the service details. If the Candidate adds the details wrongly, can edit the Details by clicking the Edit button. Working period (including transit period) has to be filled.
All related Service Details should be filled by the candidates and click on save & proceed. The service particulars should be forwarded by the proper channel.
All necessary documents should be enclosed.
The candidate can download his /her application by click on the link download application.
The candidate should check the data entered by him/her before submitting the filled in online application form to the Selection Committee. The candidate should not change/ update any details in the online application after submitted to the Selection Committee. If the candidate wants to update/change his/her data, he/she has to inform the Selection Committee (if the application is already sent).
The candidates have to send their application along with necessary documents (NEET PG/MDS 2021 Scorecard, MBBS/BDS Degree /Provisional certificate, CRRI completion certificate, Diploma certificate(If applicable), Permanent Medical /dental Registration certificate, community certificate (if applicable),TNPSC/MRB selection/posting order(if applicable), nativity certificate (if applicable), Regional Medical Board certificate(if applicable) ) to the Selection Committee within the stipulated time (mentioned in front page of the registration page).
Service candidates' applications should be forwarded through proper channel only.
Admission to PG degree/diploma courses for 2021-2022 session
Online Counselling procedure
The date of commencement of counselling, choice filling and locking will be shown in the home page and the candidate has to login to enter the counselling process. After successful login (By entering his/her Login Id/and password )
The candidate has to pay the processing fee through online before the choices entry process.
The status of application on this screen will show as "Progress" until the candidate locks his/her options. After locking his/her options the application status will be changed as
Candidates have to login by using User id/email Id/AR Number and password to participate in the counselling.
After Successful payment, there are options for add, edit and delete the choices.
The candidate has to select his/her preference of choices by selecting the College and specialities. Seats will be shown for their respective Community (OC/BC/BCM/MBC(V)/MBC&DNC/MBC/SC/SCA and ST).
All the above processes should be completed within the stipulated time. Candidates can move or remove their choice if they wish. Priority order can be changed according to their choices. Candidates can move or remove their option before locking their options.
Locking of choices
Candidates are instructed to view their choices carefully before locking. Once choices are locked, the candidates will not be allowed to Add, Edit (Preference of choices can be moved) and Delete their choices. After Locking of their choices they will be enabled to download their choices only.
There are two confirmations before locking their choices and OTP will be sent to their registered mobile Number (Which was entered during the application Process). After locking, the candidate has to take a print out of his/her choices which were locked by him/her. If the candidate does not lock his/her options within the stipulated time, the system will automatically lock his/her options.
Allotment of Seats
The allotment process will be done in rank order, higher order of preferences made by the candidate and availability of seats with following the rule of reservations.
Seats will be allotted after the last date of entry of the choices.The list of allotted candidates will be published in the official websites (www.nmedicalselection.org/ www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in)
Download of the allotment
After successful payment of Tuition fee, the candidate has to login (by entering his/her login and Password) to download his/her provisional allotment order.
Reporting to the institution
After download the provisional allotment order, the candidates have to report to the allotted college with in the stipulated time (The joining time mentioned in Provisional Allotment order).
The candidate does not share their login id and password with others at any cost. Ensure that he/she signed off the website after completion. Vacancy position of the courses displayed on websites. Candidates are advised to fill the choice carefully. The allotment is subject to the various terms and conditions and provisional only.
All the concerned candidates can visit the mentioned website for registration:
For Management Quota: https://pg21reg.tnmedicalonline.xyz/MyCourse.aspx
For Government Quota: https://pg21reg.tnmedicalonline.xyz/MyCourse.aspx
For more details log on to the official website: https://tnmedicalselection.net/Default.aspx
To view the full prospectus, click on the following link: