AYUSH Admissions 2021: KNRUHS informs on web options for second phase of Counseling
Telangana : Through a recent notice, KNRUHS (Kaloji University of Health Sciences ) has informed aboutthe Exercising of Web-options for second phase of Counseling into BAMS/BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses under competent Authority Quota for 2021-22 In Ayush Colleges Affiliated to KNRUHS.
KNR University of Health Sciences hereby notifies the conduct of second phase of web- based counseling for allotment of seats in BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS courses under Competent Authority Quota (CQ) for the academic year 2021-22 in Government/Private AYUSH Colleges in the State of Telangana affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal.
Candidates can exercise web options on the website https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from 8.00 A.M. on 11-04-2022 to 4.00 P.M. on 12-04-2022.
The details of vacant seats available (seat matrix) in various colleges (Govt. and Private) for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS/BUMS courses are notified on website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in (https://tsbahnu.tsche.in).
All the eligible candidates whose names are notified in the provisional final merit list displayed on KNR UHS, web-site including candidates registered after reduction of cutoff score of NEET-UG are eligible to exercise web-options subject to fulfillment of following conditions.
LIST OF AVAILABLE SEATS FOR SECOND PHASE OF COUNSELLING : CLICK HERE
Candidates who have secured admission in the previous phase of counseling and joined the course and continuing in the course, who wish to slide to other college / course also can exercise their options.
Candidates while giving options should note that apart from vacant seats notified, seats vacated by candidates sliding during this phase of counseling will be added and allotted simultaneously during this phase of counseling. The allotted seat in first phase counseling will be cancelled automatically if the candidate is allotted a seat in second phase of counseling as per his/her option.
The candidates who have been allotted seats in the first phase of counseling and who have not joined / discontinued the course after joining are not eligible to exercise options for that course in second Phase of counseling.
Candidates who are admitted into UG AYUSH courses under All India Quota are not eligible to exercise web options. Candidates who are admitted into MBBS & BDS courses under KNRUHS are also not eligible to exercise weboptions.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Allotted Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses through payment gateway by using online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking) and download the allotment letter.
LIST OF NOT JOINED CANDIDATES AFTER FIRST PHASE OF COUNSELLING : CLICK HERE
Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the principal of respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter. Candidates who have paid University fee in the first phase of
counseling need not pay University fee again.
TUITION FEE: Tuition fee is to be paid at respective colleges. The tuition fee payable is as notified by Government of Telangana.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1) Eligible candidates as per provisional final merit list can exercise web options for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses in all AYUSH colleges as per their interest and priority through https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from computer with internet facility. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise weboptions.
2) Candidates are advised to read the Regulations and Prospectus carefully before exercising web-options, which is available on KNRUHS website.
3) Candidate can exercise options for AYUSH Courses in all the Colleges as per their interest and eligibility. There is no limit to the number ofoptions.
4) Candidates are advised to exercise options for seats in courses and colleges in which they are interested to join. If they are not interested to join, they should not give options and provide opportunity for the next meritorious interested candidates.
LIST AFTER SECOND PHASE OF COUNSELING : CLICK HERE
5) If a candidate exercises options and is allotted a seat in AYUSH course as per his/her options and the candidate does not join the course, the candidate will not be eligible to exercise options for that course in subsequent phase of counseling if any.
6) One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z. (For details read instructions to the candidates before giving options)
7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
COLLEGE WISE ALLOTMENT LIST AFTER SECOND PHASE OF COUNSELING : CLICK HERE
8) Candidates will receive SMS message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates can also login to check their allotment status on https://tsbahnu.tsche.in website.
9) Selected candidate shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking). Candidates who have paid university fee in the first phase need not pay again.
10) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
11) Candidates are hereby informed that final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University regulations.
12) Selected candidates have to report to the Principal of the respective college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter and submit all original certificates, relevant bonds and pay the tuition fee/ college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate's option shall not be considered for subsequent phases of counselings if any to prevent seat blocking.
COLLEGE WISE ALLOTMENT LIST AFTER FINAL MOP-UP PHASE OF COUNSELING : CLICK HERE
13) Candidates who have slided from one college/course to other college have to collect the Original Certificates, Tuition fee/ College fee/ Bond from the First phase admitted college and report to the Principal of college allotted in the second phase of counseling to complete the admission process as detailed above.
14) Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course or slides to other college in this phase of counseling.
15) Candidates will have to pay discontinuation penalty amount, if they discontinue the course after last date of free exit from Competent Authority Quota as notified by the University or later to get their original certificates back as per government regulations. Candidate will be debarred for admission into same course under KNRUHS for 3 years.
16) The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Help desk Numbers :
For technical difficulties 9392685856, 7842542216 and 9346018821
For clarifications on Regulations 9490585796 and 8500646769
For payment gateway issues : 9959101577 (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM only)
To view the official Notice, Click here : https://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/admissionforayushpdf
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.