- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
KNRUHS Informs About Exercising Web Options For Round 2 BHMS Course
Telangana: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has informed the candidates about notification for exercising web options for the second phase of counselling for admission into BHMS courses under management quota ( B & C) for the year 2022-23. The seat matrix has also been released. Candidates whose names are notified as eligible candidates in the provisional...
Telangana: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has informed the candidates about notification for exercising web options for the second phase of counselling for admission into BHMS courses under management quota ( B & C) for the year 2022-23. The seat matrix has also been released.
Candidates whose names are notified as eligible candidates in the provisional final merit list for the BHMS course under Management Quota for 2022-23 on the KNRUHS website are eligible to exercise web - options online till 3.00 pm on 16.2.2023 through the website https://tsbhmsmq.tsche.in.
Candidates should review the Prospectus available on the KNRUHS website before exercising web options. They have to exercise web options for the B category and C (NRI) in order of priority for the college and B or C category. Allotments will be made according to the order of preference in the web options exercised by the candidate.
Apart from vacant seats, seats vacated by candidates sliding during this phase of counselling will be added and allotted simultaneously during this phase of counselling only. The allotted seat in the previous phase of counselling will be cancelled automatically if the candidate is allotted a seat in this phase of counselling as per exercised web options.
The candidates must exercise web options to the colleges they are interested in joining. Suppose the candidate does not join the college after allotment. In that case, the allotment will be cancelled, and the candidate will not be eligible to exercise web options in subsequent phases of counselling if any.
One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number when exercising web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z. Candidates should take a printout of saved options for reference.
Non-eligibility criteria -
1. Candidates who are included in the list of in-eligible candidates to participate in Central/State /UT/ Institutional/Central Pool Quota/ AIQ (Private Institute) counselling, 2022 for admission to ASU & H UGn courses for 2022-23, as communicated by Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) are not permitted to exercise web options.
2. Candidates who have not joined after allotment in the first phase and discontinued after joining in the first phase are not eligible to exercise web options.
Admission process –
1. Candidates will receive an SMS message on their registered mobile after the allotment of a seat if allotted. Candidates are also directed to log in to check their allotment status on the website https://tsbhmsmq.tsche.in after each phase of counselling without fail.
2. The selected candidate shall download the allotment letter from the website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using an online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking). They should take the printout of the allotment letter, check their allotment and report to the Principal of the allotted college.
3. Selected candidates must report to the Principal of the respective college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter, submit all original certificates and bonds, and pay the tuition fee and college fees to complete the admission process.
4. If the candidate does not fulfil the above criteria to complete the admission process within the specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically, and the candidate will not be permitted to exercise web options for subsequent phases of counselling, if any and admission.
5. Candidates who have slid from a previously admitted seat to another college should collect the original certificates, bond and tuition fee from the previously admitted college and report to the Principal of the allotted college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter.
6. The final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the allotted college. In case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled, and action may be initiated as per University regulations.
7. Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues the course.
University Fee -
Allotted Candidates have to pay the University fee, as shown below, through a payment gateway by using an online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking) and download the allotment letter. Candidates who have paid the University in the first phase of counselling need not pay again. The University fee, once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The following are the fee to be paid –
1. B-Category – Rs 15000
2. C-Category – Rs 20000
Tuition fee - As notified by the Government of Telangana.
Seat matrix –
143 seats are allotted for the second phase of counselling. CAT B has 90 seats, and CAT C (NRI) has 53 seats allotted.
Detailed seat matrix –
Devs Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Devanagar, RR
Jeeyar Integrated Vedic Academy, Shamshabad, Hyderabad
Mnr Homeopathic Medical College, Sangareddy
Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College, Ksheerasagar, Siddipet
To view the notices, click on the links below –