- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
WBMCC Announces Tentative PG AYUSH Mop-Up Counseling Schedule
West Bengal: The West Bengal Main Computerized Counselling (WBMCC) has announced the tentative PG AYUSH mop-up round counselling schedule. Tentative schedule – 1. Online mop-up round publication of seat matrix for mop-up round - 03.03.2023 after 2 pm 2. Online registration fee payment by the eligible and qualified candidates - 03.03.2023 after 4 pm till the mid night of...
West Bengal: The West Bengal Main Computerized Counselling (WBMCC) has announced the tentative PG AYUSH mop-up round counselling schedule.
Tentative schedule –
1. Online mop-up round publication of seat matrix for mop-up round - 03.03.2023 after 2 pm
2. Online registration fee payment by the eligible and qualified candidates - 03.03.2023 after 4 pm till the mid night of 04.03.2023
3. After successful registration and fee payment, verification of candidates in the already designated college and time slot by the software - 06.03.2023 (10 am to 4 pm) as per server time
4. Publication of list of successfully verified candidates - 06.03.2023 after 6 pm
5. Online choice filling and choice locking by the successfully verified candidates - From 7 pm of 06.03.2023 to midnight of 08.03.2023 (as per server time)
As per the notice, given a notice published by AACCC, Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India, dated 23.02.2023 bearing Reference 1.14030/137/2022-EP-1, such enlisted candidates are barred from participation in the WB PG Ayush Counseling 2022.
As there is possible seat conversion in the mop-up round in case of actual vacancy arises and there is no eligible candidate in that caste/category/PwD status to take such a seat, such seat may be considered for allotment as per the conversion rule. Accordingly, candidates may be able to view virtual choices as well while choice filling. The candidates can fill and arrange these choices in their choice basket as per their wish.
The choices will only be considered for allotment when actual vacancies arise and actual seat conversion occurs during the mop-up round allotment process. The candidates should fill choices carefully.
The other rules and regulations related to the mop-up round shall remain the same per the notice published on 24.01.2023, bearing memo no. HFW-23099 /428/2022/M/201 in the WB counselling website.
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences came into existence on 1st January. From 2003 the University took up the responsibility of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Post-doctoral courses, including the Ph. D program in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy, and Education on other paramedical courses like Occupational Therapy and Prosthetics-Orthotics in the state of West Bengal.
To view the notice, click on the link below –