- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
BFUHS releases MBBS First, Second professional Theory Exams Date Sheet, Details
Punjab: Through a recent notice, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has released the Date Sheet for MBBS First and second professional Theory Examination, May/June 2021.All the concerned medicos are advised to take note of the following schedule as released on the official website of BFUHS.MBBS First professional Theory Examination (Session Sep/Oct 2021 to be held in...
Punjab: Through a recent notice, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has released the Date Sheet for MBBS First and second professional Theory Examination, May/June 2021.
All the concerned medicos are advised to take note of the following schedule as released on the official website of BFUHS.
MBBS First professional Theory Examination (Session Sep/Oct 2021 to be held in Jan 2022)
Anatomy – A
Anatomy - B
Physiology – A
Physiology – B
Biochemistry – A
Biochemistry – B
MBBS 2nd Prof. Theory Examination, Nov/Dec 2021 (Old Scheme & admission 2019 onwards) (Evening Session - Time 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm)
Examination Centre will be communicated later on to the concerned medicos.
1. All the students, appearing in the above examinations, are advised not to carry any incriminating material (hand written/printed paper slips, books, notes, mobile, pager or any other electronic device etc.) in the examination hall. This will lead to disqualification of the students from the examination along with the punishment as per the University UMC Ordinances.
2. If a student is found copying/allowed another student to copy, his/her answer book shows or it is otherwise established will be disqualified along with the punishment as per the University UMC Ordinances.
3. Students are strictly warned not to disclose any identification mark or write your Roll Number, Name etc, inside the answer book. Any student found guilty for this kind of act shall be disqualified.
4. The Centre Coordinator/Superintendent is requested to tally the QP Codes of the respective subjects mentioned in the date sheets from the web portal of the University online system.
5. All the Principal are required to make necessary arrangements for the conduct of theory Exams at their Examination centres strictly as per the guidelines of COVID-19 issued by the MCI/Govt. of Punjab.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Date Sheet for MBBS 2nd Prof. Theory Examination, Nov/Dec 2021 (Old Scheme & admission 2019 onwards) (Evening Session - Time 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm)
To view the official notice click on the following Link :
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.