ACPPGMEC releases Rank Wise Result For Round 1 MDS Counselling
Gujarat: The Admission Committee for Professional Postgraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC) has announced the result for round 1 of MDS for the year 2021-22. In the earlier notice, it had informed all the eligible and interested candidates about the 1st round of online choice filling and allotment in the first-year MDS courses.In accordance with the notice, the ACPPGMEC has...
Gujarat: The Admission Committee for Professional Postgraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC) has announced the result for round 1 of MDS for the year 2021-22. In the earlier notice, it had informed all the eligible and interested candidates about the 1st round of online choice filling and allotment in the first-year MDS courses.
In accordance with the notice, the ACPPGMEC has issued some instructions for submission of original documents after allotment of admission, it is informed to all the eligible candidates to go through with the instructions carefully:
1. Payment of tuition fees can be done by Online or by cash or by Demand Draft in favor of "ACPUGMEC" payable at Gandhinagar at branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPUGMEC/ACPPGMEC, (List of Axis Bank branches is available on admission committee's website www.medadmgujarat.org) during banking hours (Closed on banking holidays).
2. Candidate has to take prior appointment for the Document Submission at Help Center. Candidate, himself/herself, can select the Date and Help Center for Document Submission at the time of printing the Allotment Letter.
3. The candidates have to submit their original documents as under:
1. Allotment Letter of ACPPGMEC
2. Tuition Fee Receipt showing the paid one term (6 months) fees for SFI Colleges / Rs. 85,800 (fees + deposit) for Govt. Colleges at Axis Bank
3. All year BDS marksheets
4. 12 months internship completion certificate
5. Copy of NEET-PG-2021 Marksheets
6. Document showing place of birth & Date of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
7. For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Caste certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
8. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha '4' in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only as per Govt. norms
9. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
10. Copy of Passport - if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign
• For NRI Candidate: The candidate who has been allotted seat in NRI category, he/she has to deposit Rs. 5.00 lakh by Online or by cash or by Demand Draft in favor of "ACPUGMEC" payable at Gandhinagar at branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPUGMEC/ACPPGMEC. The candidate has to confirm the allotted admission by submitting original documents at the help center of GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar only. After confirming the admission in the NRI category, the candidate has to pay prescribed tuition fees in US Dollars or equivalent amount in any other foreign currency on or before 14th October 2021 at the admitted institute. ACPUGMEC/ACPPGMEC will refund the deposit amount of Rs. 5.00 lakh after the completion of the whole admission process.
Failing to bring any original documents, the candidate will have no right of admission. For 1st round, it is not compulsory to report at admitted institute after paying tuition fees and submitting original documents at the help center. The selected students are required to fill the authority letter :
The eligible candidates can view the merit wise list for MDS round 1 by clicking on the following link:
The last merit list has been released the tentative seats for various branches of dentistry that are community dentistry, conservative dentistry, Oral and maxillofacial dentistry, oral medicine and radiology, oral pathology, orthodontics, pedodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics. To view, the last merit list clicks on the following link:
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.