BDS Admissions 2021: KNRUHS issues notice on Exercising web options for First Phase of Counselling
Telangana: The KNRUHS has recently issued a notification for Exercising one Time Web-Options for BDS COunseling of 2021-22 Admissions Including Special Categories Persons with Disabilities (PWD),CAP,NCC,PMC in Government, Non-Minority Dental Colleges Affiliated to KNRUHS.Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences hereby notifies the conduct of first phase of web based counseling...
Telangana: The KNRUHS has recently issued a notification for Exercising one Time Web-Options for BDS COunseling of 2021-22 Admissions Including Special Categories Persons with Disabilities (PWD),CAP,NCC,PMC in Government, Non-Minority Dental Colleges Affiliated to KNRUHS.
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences hereby notifies the conduct of first phase of web based counseling for allotment of the BDS seats under Competent Authority Quota (C.Q) including PWD, CAP, NCC, PMC categories for the academic year 2021-22 in Dental colleges in the State of Telangana affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal including Army Dental College..
All the candidates whose uploaded certificates were verified by staff of concerned departments and whose names are notified in the provisional final merit list of UG Medical/Dental Admissions on the website of KNRUHS Warangal are eligible to exercise one time web - options online from computer with internet connection. The same web options will be considered for all phases of counseling in accordance with eligibility and Regulations.
All the eligible candidates whose names are displayed in the Provisional final merit list including PWD, NCC, CAP, PMC and Anglo Indian category candidates for UG Medical/Dental admissions can exercise one time web options from 8.00 A.M. on 06.02.2022 to 4.00P.M. on 08 .02.2022 through website https:/tsbdsadm.tsche.in/
UNIVERSITY FEE: Allotted Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs. 10,000/- for BDS Courses through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking) and download the allotment letter.
TUITION FEE: Tuition fee is to be paid at respective Dental colleges. The tuition fee payable shall be as per Government of Telangana orders vide Go.Ms.No.5, HM&FW(C1) Department, Dated:27-01-2022. ( Notified on KNRUHS website)
Government Dental Colleges
10,000/- Per year
Private Non-Minority Dental colleges
45,000/- per year.
Army Dental College
4,25,000/- per year
1. Candidates are directed to note the tuition fee at Army Dental college in exercising the web options of their priority of dental colleges.
2. The details of seats available (seat matrix) are placed in the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in . The candidates shall exercise one time web options for BDS seats in all Dental colleges under KNRUHS through https:/tsbdsadm.tsche.in/.
3. Candidates have to exercise web options for BDS course in all the Dental colleges only once irrespective of the number of counselings. The one time web options shall be considered for all the phases of counseling as per eligibility of the candidates.
4. The allotment of seats will be made in accordance with the selectionprocedure notified in Government orders G.O.Ms.No.114 HM&FW(C1) Dept.Dated:05-07-2017, G.O.Ms.No.47, HM&FW(C1), Department, Dated:21- 06- 2019 subsequent amendments, G.O.MS.No.187, HM&FW, Dated:29-12- 2021, and relevant Hon'ble High Court orders in. W P Nos.16637, 17285 and17293 OF 2019.
5. Candidates are informed that if they are allotted a seat as per their one time web options and they do not join the course, their options shall not be considered for subsequent phases of counselings and admission.
KNRUHS Seat Matrix for BDS Course http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/seatmatrixofbdscourse
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1) Eligible NEET-UG-2021 qualified candidates as per provisional final merit list for competent authority quota can exercise one time web options for BDS seats in all Dental colleges as per their interest and priority through https:/tsbdsadm.tsche.in/ from computer with internet connection.
2) Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus for the regulations for MBBS/BDS courses of KNRUHS, available on website before exercising web options.
3) Candidates exercising web options for BDS Course are informed that, they have to exercise one time web options for all the Dental colleges in order of their priority and choice. The options exercised cannot be altered once they are submitted or for subsequent counselings.
4) If a candidate is allotted a seat in BDS course as per his/her options and does not join the course, their options shall not be considered for subsequent phases of counselings and admission to prevent seat blocking.
5) One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z. (For details read construction to the candidates before giving options)
6) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
7) Candidates will receive SMS message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates can also login to check their allotment status on https:/tsbdsadm.tsche.in/ website.
8) The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using Online payment method. ( Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking), check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective dental college on or before the date specified on the allotment letter.
9) Selected candidates have to report to the Principal of the respective dental college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter, submit all original certificates, relevant bonds and pay the tuition fee/college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate's options shall not be considered for subsequent phases of counselings and admission to prevent seat blocking.
10) Candidates are hereby informed that final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy,the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University regulations.
11) Original certificates submitted at the time of admissions shall not be returned to candidate, unless the candidate discontinues the course or slides to other college during subsequent phase of counseling before the last date of free exit notified by the University.
12) Candidates will have to pay discontinuation fee of Rs.3 lakhs, and will also be debarred for admission into same course under KNRUHS for 3 years, if they discontinue the course after the last date for free exit for competent authority quota admissions as notified by University on KNRUHS web site.
13) The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
14) If the candidate faces any difficulty the following numbers may be contacted:
For technical difficulties 9346018821, 7842542216 and 9392685856
For clarifications on Regulations 9490585796 and 8500646769
For payment gateway issues : 9959101577 (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM only)
To view the official Notice, Click here : http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/sites/bdsadmissioninknruhs
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.