FMGE December 2021: Application deadline ends today
New Delhi: All the concerned FMGE candidates vying to appear in December 2021 session are hereby notified that the deadline for applying for the screening ends today at 11.55 pm today.
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences shall conduct the next FMGE on 12th December 2021 on a Computer-Based Platform at various test centres across the country. Application form for FMGE December 2021 session can only be submitted online till today i.e. 3rd November 2021 (till 11:55 PM).
All the concerned aspirants can view the schedule mentioned below:
Online Submission of Applications
14th October (3 PM Onwards) to
Edit Window for All Candidates
8th November 2021 to 10th November 2021
Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images:
3. Thumb Impression
24th November 2021 to 26th November 2021
Issue of Admit Card
6th December 2021
12th December 2021
Declaration of Result
By 31st December 2021
1. He/She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
2. The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
3. The result of final examination for the said primary medical qualification should have been declared on or before 31st October 2021.
4. Candidates must note that it is mandatory for them to submit proof /documentary evidence that clearly establishes that the result of the final examination for such a primary medical qualification was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e. 31st October 2021. The document submitted must confirm that the candidate has successfully completed all required courses of the primary medical courses with eligible results as per requirement of the institution concerned.
5. In the event that the proof/documentary evidence submitted by the candidate does not clearly establish that the result of the final examination of his primary medical qualification was not declared on or before 31st October 2021, the candidature shall be cancelled and the candidate shall be declared as ineligible.
6. Pursuant to the recommendations of the NMC vide its letter No NMC/MCI-34(41)(Gen)/2020-21-Med/002815 dated 22.01.2021 and approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Govt of India vide its letter No V.11025/02/2021-MEP dated 09.03.2021, only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the FMGE who have both the Eligibility Certificate (if applicable) and the Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification.
7. Candidates who fail to submit the documents as prescribed in the Information Bulletin for FMGE will not be allowed to appear in the examination and would be declared ineligible to appear.
8. Candidates are therefore advised to apply for FMGE only if they possess with them all the documents required to apply for the examination, including the Eligibility Certificate (if applicable) and the Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate of their Primary Medical Qualification.
9. Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration in India shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
10. Eligibility of candidates who have obtained their primary medical qualification from Pakistan shall be subject to their security clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Govt of India. The result of such candidates for FMGE shall only be declared on receipt of MHA security clearance as per MoHFW direction vide Letter No C.18018/09/2004-MEP dated 26-11-2018.
11. Candidates may also refer to Screening Test Regulations, 2002 & all its amendments, Regulations on Graduate Medical Education and Eligibility Certificate Regulations.
12. Eligibility of candidates who have been issued admit cards for the examination shall be purely provisional and if ineligibility is detected at any stage of FMGE, the candidature shall be cancelled even if the result has been declared and/or the Pass Certificate has been issued.
All the aspirants can get the information related to the examination fee as follows:
GST @ 18%
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE*
*Excluding charges as may be applicable by various payment gateways.
Applications forms once submitted cannot be withdrawn. The fee shall neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Any claim for refund, adjustment, or carrying forward of the Application fee will not be entertained.
How to pay: The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available and have been provided on the web page. Fee can not be deposited through any mode other than the payment gateway available while submitting online application form submission.
Examination fees in respect of candidates who are absent or have been declared ineligible due to any reason shall be forfeited. Candidates are advised to read the screening test regulations and the information bulletin for FMGE December 2021 session carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfilment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
The Instructions to Fill Online FMGE Application Form are following:
1. New User Registration: All candidates desirous of applying for FMGE December 2021 session shall be required to create an online profile of themselves to generate a UserID and Password.
2. Applicant Login: This User ID and Password so created will allow the candidate to login as an applicant for FMGE December 2021 session and register an online application. The "Go To Application" link will allow the applicant to continue with the application submission immediately after user creation.
3. If the Login password is lost, it can be retrieved by clicking "Forgot Your Password".
4. Name of Candidate: Please mention your full name as in Primary Medical Qualification Certificate. Name as entered by the candidate while creating his/her User ID shall be reflected in a non-editable format in his/her examination application form. No change in the name shall be permissible under any circumstances after submission of an application. The candidate shall be required to produce his/her Govt issued ID proof bearing same name at the test centre on the test day to seek entry. It is strongly advised not to submit an application with an error in the candidate's name as it shall not be allowed to be edited after application submission. If the user has entered his/her name wrongly while registering the user, please create another user with correct name.
5. Gender and Date of Birth: Indicate your gender and Day, Month & Year of your birth. Please enter the correct date of birth carefully while registering the user.
6. Nationality: Please enter country of your citizenship. An Indian Citizen should indicate, if he/she is an NRI. If you are an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), please choose OCI after selecting country of your citizenship. As per Screening Test Regulations, an Indian Citizen or an Overseas Citizen of India alone are eligible to apply for FMGE (Screening Test). If you are citizen of any country other than India or Nepal and not an OCI, you are NOT eligible to apply for FMGE.
7. Email ID: Email ID chosen by the candidate shall be verified through a system generated OTP for user creation. Same email ID can not be used for registration of any other user concurrently.
Please note that all email correspondence with the candidate shall be done at this email ID only. Email chosen by the candidate shall be the primary means to communicate with the candidate for examination purposes. Information related to examinations shall be sent at this email ID. Candidates shall also be able to communicate with NBEMS through this registered email only. Correspondence received from any other email ID of the candidate shall not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to choose the email ID carefully.
8. Mobile No: Please provide the desired mobile number for receiving Examinations related communications sent through SMS. The mobile number chosen by the candidate shall NOT be the primary means to communicate with the candidate for examination purposes.
9. The UserID/Application ID and password so generated shall be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate for future records.
10. The index page of FMGE December 2021 session at NBEMS website https://nbe.edu.in provides a quick link, "Applicant Login". The online application form for FMGE December 2021 session can be accessed through this quick link after successful login.
11. The candidate can log in using his/her User ID and Password.
12. The application submission process can be completed either in a single sitting or in multiple sittings, as per the candidate's choice, during the application submission window. However, once an application is successfully completed & submitted, it shall be available for editing certain fields only during the "edit window".
13. Candidates are advised not to complete & submit their online application in haste so as to avoid any errors in providing information.
14. The candidate shall be required to provide information as asked under various heads. It is strongly recommended to keep the required information handy before start filing the application. Some of the salient heads in the application form are as under:
14.1. Details of Identification:
• Passport Number and Validity: Mention details of Passport issued by Govt of India if you are an Indian Citizen. Mention details of passport of your country of citizenship if you are an OCI; An OCI shall be asked to provide OCI Card Number also.
• Any Other Govt of India issued ID Proof: Providing details shall be mandatory for Nepalese Citizens or an Indian Citizen who does not have a valid Indian Passport.
• Marks of Identification
14.2. Correspondence and Permanent Address
14.3. Subjects studied in 10+2 and Percentage/Grades obtained
14.4. Details of Primary Medical Qualification
• Date of Starting and Completing the course
• Name of Institute: To locate your medical school in the application form in the drop-down list, please refer to World Directory of Medical Schools available at www.wdoms.org beforehand for easy identification of the name of Country, City and medical school.
14.5. Roll Number of Last FMGE taken: Please mention the Roll number of FMGE June 2021/December 2020, if you were issued an admit card for it. If you did not apply for June 2021/Dec 2020 but had appeared in any previous session of FMGE, please mention the roll number of latest FMGE taken.
14.6.Eligibility Certificate (EC): You shall be asked to provide status of issuance of EC to you by MCI/NMC. If EC is applicable in your case, you shall be required to upload the same under document upload section. If you took admission during the period when obtaining EC from MCI was not required/was exempted by the Govt of India, you shall be required to upload a copy of admission letter confirming the exact date of admission to the primary medical qualification in lieu of EC.
15. Upload of Prescribed Documents & Images (Photograph, Scanned Signatures and Thumb Impression): The candidate shall be required to upload scanned copies of the following original documents at indicated places:
• Primary Medical Qualification Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate duly attested by Embassy of India in the country from where the qualification has been obtained/apostilled in accordance with the requirements of Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 abolishing the requirement of legalisation for Foreign Public Document (Apostille Convention). Apostille/Embassy Attestation uploaded MUST belong to the document which has been uploaded as a proof of qualifying Primary Medical Qualification. If it is detected that uploaded Apostille/Embassy attestation does not pertain to the said proof of qualifying Primary Medical Qualification, this shall be treated as resorting to using of an Unfair Means and dealt with accordingly.
• The Degree Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification must confirm that the result of final examination for the said primary medical qualification was declared on or before 31st October 2021.
• Proof of Citizenship: One of the following documents must be uploaded
❖ Valid Passport issued by Govt of India (FrontPage and Last Page of valid passport)
❖ OCI Card + Valid Passport of the country of Citizenship (FrontPage and Last Page of valid passport)
❖ One of the Govt of India Issued Photo ID such as PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License (only if above two documents are not applicable)
• Eligibility Certificate (EC): Upload EC issued by MCI/NMC. If you took admission during the period when obtaining EC from MCI was not required/ was exempted by the Govt of India, you shall be required to upload a copy of admission letter categorically confirming the exact date of admission to the primary medical qualification in place of EC.
• Photograph, Scanned Signatures, and Thumb Impression: Please refer to Image Upload Instructions available at NBEMS website https:// nbe.edu.in and at the end of this information bulletin for details of specifications for uploading photographs, signatures, and thumb impressions. Images that are not as per prescribed specification shall not be considered and may lead to rejection of the application. Please ensure that uploaded photograph is a RECENT photograph and in any case, should have not been taken more than 3 months before the date of application submission.
16. Candidates who have appeared in Foreign Medical Graduate Examination in the past and have been declared unsuccessful and have submitted their scanned documents to NBEMS on an earlier occasion are also required to submit their scanned documents as detailed above while applying for FMGE December 2021 session. Submission of documents in previous session(s) of FMGE and/or declaration of result in any previous session(s) does not confer any rights for eligibility towards FMGE December 2021 session.
17. The test city can be selected from available choices on first come first serve basis. While the city will be chosen by the candidate himself / herself at the time of online submission of application form, allotment of test center/venue in the chosen city shall be done by NBEMS.
18. In case testing seat is not available in the State/UT in which the candidate prefers to appear in FMGE, he/she can choose the option OTHERS from the list of States/UTs at the time of selection of the State/UT during online submission of application form. NBEMS will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a testing centre in the State of correspondence address of the candidate. In case testing seat is not available in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative or other reasons, testing centre in a nearby State shall be allocated. Candidates opting for OTHERS option shall be informed about their testing city by 17th November 2021.
19. In case testing seat is not available in the State/UT in which the candidate prefers to appear in FMGE December 2021, and the candidate choses some other available city instead of choosing the option "OTHERS", the choice of city will not be changed at later stage and the candidate will be required to take the test in the city chosen by him/her.
20. After selection of test city, the candidate shall be required to pay the prescribed examination fee online. The fee can not be paid through any mode other than the payment gateway available in the online application form.
21.Candidates shall be prompted to preview the entire application before submission in order to make any corrections if so required. They shall be required to submit the application after agreeing to the "declaration". This shall complete the entire process of application submission
22. Acknowledgment of Application Submission: An acknowledgment email shall be sent to the registered email ID confirming submission of an application by the candidate.
23. Edit Window: Candidates who have successfully submitted their application during the Application Submission window shall only be allowed to edit their applications during 8th November 2021 to 10th November 2021. No new application can be registered during the edit window.
24. All editable fields in the application form shall be open for the candidate to make any corrections if so required. Details of fields that can not be edited are mentioned below.
25. Information entered in the application form can be changed during the "Edit Window". However, the following fields in the application form shall remain non-editable:
• Name of the Candidate
• Email ID
• Test City
26. No editing in information provided shall be permissible in the application form, once edit window is over.
27. NBEMS disclaims any liability that may arise due to incorrect information provided by the candidate during online application form submission.
28. NBEMS does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form under any circumstances.
29. Subsequent to closure of edit window, deficiency, if any, in the application form shall be communicated to concerned candidates:
29.1.Deficiency related to images uploaded (photograph, Signatures, Thumb Impression) can be corrected during the final edit window i.e. 24th November 2021 to 26th November 2021.
29.2.Deficiency related to documents uploaded (Proof of possessing Primary Medical Qualification, Eligibility Certificate/Admission Letter, Identity Proof of Citizenship) can be rectified latest by 30th November 2021.
30. Candidates who fail to submit duly completed applications with requisite documents and/or fail to rectify the deficiencies in their applications by the last date prescribed for rectification shall be declared ineligible. Admit Card shall not be issued to candidates who are declared ineligible before the conduct of the examination. In all such cases, the entire fee will be forfeited.
31. Online Deficient Document Submission Portal: The deficiency, if any, in documents uploaded by the candidates in application form (such as EC, Passport, Proof of Passing etc) shall be communicated through an Online Deficient Document Submission Portal.
32. The Online Deficient Document Submission Portal can be accessed through the following weblink: http://exam.natboard.edu.in/fmge.php
33. Candidates can access the deficiencies communicated by NBEMS by entering the information asked on the portal. The portal would allow to respond to queries as well as to upload documents if so asked.
34. Deficiency related to Images Uploaded: The corrections in images uploaded (i.e. Photographs, Signatures, and Thumb impression), if required, shall be communicated through emails at registered email ID of concerned candidates only.
35. Such candidates shall be able to access the application form during a "Final Edit Window" from 24th November 2021 to 26th November 2021 through applicant login. Only those images which require corrections shall be editable during this final edit window.
36. The candidate may kindly note that the following documents may also be asked by NBEMS to be submitted at any time, if any doubt arises during the determination of eligibility of the candidate. Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card). Latest Passport size Photographs Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation). Copy of 10+2 passing certificate. Copy of 10+2 mark sheet. Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad). Copy of fail certificate/ result for Ex-candidates.
The Summary of Steps in Online Application Form Submission is following:
• Fill the user registration form to generate User ID/Application ID and Password.
• User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email.
• Complete the application form and upload your Photograph, Scanned Signature, Thumb impression & Prescribed documents.
• Choose your Test City and pay Examination Fee
• Agree to the declaration and Submit Application
• Take a printout of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records.
The Admit Card and Test Day Procedures are as follows:
1. Admit Card: Admit cards shall be made live on the National Board of Examination website https://nbe.edu.in on 6th December 2021. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible before the conduct of the examination.
2. Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding the availability of the admit card on NBEMS website. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates by Post/ Email.
3. Candidates are required to download their admit card from the NBEMS website and affix firmly their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. The photograph must meet the following specifications:
• Size of photograph: Minimum 35x45 mm (and not larger than the box printed on admit card for pasting the photograph) with at least 75% area on the photograph should be occupied with the face & head of the candidate.
• It should be a Colour photograph with white background
• The photograph needs to display full front view of the face with a neutral expression. No Caps, Stethoscope, Goggles, Ornaments to be worn.
• The photograph should not have reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
• The photograph needs to be printed on high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
• The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
4. TEST DAY PROCEDURES: NBEMS shall be conducting the Social Distanced - Computer Based Test (SD-CBT) in safe and secure environment maintaining social distancing norms wherever needed. NBEMS reserves its rights to review the test day processes of conduct of CBT in wake of changing scenario of the COVID-19 pandemic.
5. Entry of Candidates as per Time Slots given in the Admit Cards: Candidates are required to report at the 'Reporting Counter' of test venue at as per time indicated in their admit cards. To avoid crowding at the test venue entry, there will be staggered time slots for candidates to report. The reporting counter will close 30 minutes prior to the test start time. This will allow time for security checks, identity verification, and checking in for examination.
6. Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the exam under any circumstances. NBEMS shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
7. Test Centre Location: Exact address and location of the test centres shall be indicated in the admit card. Candidates are advised to familiarise themselves with the test centre locations at least one day prior to the examination day and ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only.
8. Please note that only the candidates who have been issued admit card will be allowed entry inside the examination centre premises subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements.
9. Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed entry in the examination center premises under any circumstances and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is ongoing.
10. Barcode/QR Code Reader at Entry Points: The candidate will flash the admit card and ID proof for verification to the exam functionary standing across the table with barcode/QR code reader. Candidate shall be informed about the assigned lab number. At no time will the exam functionary touch any document of the candidate.
11. Isolation Labs: All candidates will be checked at the entry point for fever with the thermo guns. In case, any candidate is observed to be having above-normal temperature or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 infection, he/she will be allowed to take the examination in a separate isolation lab.
12. Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam.
13.Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
13.1.Printed copy of Barcoded/QR Coded Admit card with his/her photograph pasted on it.
13.2.Any one of the below mentioned Govt issued photo IDs** (must be original and valid/non-expired):
✤ PAN Card
✤ Driving License ✤ Voter ID
✤ Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
14. In case, any candidate reports to the test center with an e-Aadhaar Card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e- Aadhaar Card should be a good quality colour printout with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar Card. The decision of NBEMS in this regard shall be final".
** The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If name has changed due to marriage etc, the candidate must show the relevant document to substantiate claim for change in name (Marriage Certificate/Divorce Decree/ Legal Name Change Document/ Gazette notification for name change).
15. Candidates without valid ID proof shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises.
16. Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates producing false/forged documents/ID Proofs.
17. SECURITY AT THE TEST CENTRE: Candidates will not be allowed to take the following items beyond security check point in examination premises under any circumstances:
• Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), notes, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, etc.
• Any electronic device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, wristwatch/Health Band, Calculator, Electronic Pen/ Scanner, etc.
• All ornaments like bracelets, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/ Necklace, Pendants, Necklaces with pendants, Badge, Brooch, etc.
• Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
• Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle etc.
• Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/Bluetooth device, spy camera etc.
18.Candidates will be compulsorily required to carry the following items with them to the examination lab:
• Face Mask
• Exam related documents (Admit card, ID Card etc)
Please read the admit card carefully for items permitted to carry inside the examination centres.
19.No arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates. In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the centre beyond the security checkpoint, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions. To avoid any hardship candidates are advised not to bring prohibited items along with them at the test Centre.
20. Frisking (HHMD) will be done at the entry to test centre (secure zone) premises.
21. Finger Biometrics of candidates shall be captured at the time of registration for the test at test venue in SD-CBT. In addition, Photograph of the candidates shall also be captured on the exam day at the centre at the time of registration, at each bio-break and during the exam. Face ID shall be verified at the time of collection of FMGE Pass Certificate, against the photograph(s) captured on the exam day and photograph(s) uploaded in the application form.
Therefore, it is essential to upload a recent photograph in the application as per image upload guidelines prescribed, in order to avoid mismatch in Face ID verification process. Candidates are requested to cooperate with this essential activity to avoid any cases of impersonation. This is a security feature which will ensure that only genuine candidates appear for the exam. Any candidate not adhering to the aforementioned security measures will not be allowed to take the test. Manual Attendance with signature shall also be done.
22. After verification of ID and capture of photograph, candidates will be escorted to the designated computer terminal at the test centre ensuring social distancing and an Invigilator will assist the candidate for check-in process of the test.
23. Candidates are required to keep their admit card and photo identification with them at all times during the conduct of examination.
24. Candidates are required to listen to the invigilator's instructions to begin the exam. Each workstation will be blocked from three sides - front, left, and right. Candidates are advised not to look around at other candidates as there will be surveillance cameras also that will record video.
25. Any suspicious or disruptive behaviour on part of the candidate may lead to cancellation of candidature. For any issues during the exam, candidate may raise his or her hand to notify Invigilator.
26. In case of any technical disruption during the test, rest assured that a registered candidate will get the complete allocated examination time.
Description of failure
Standard actions taken
Disruption happens (e.g Power Failure) during the exam time after the candidates have logged in (either for one or more candidates)
No action is necessary. The timer will stop when the failure occurs and will resume when the failure is rectified.
There will be no time loss in allocated examination time due to disruption/failure.
The candidate machine is locked during the exam. (e.g Loss of connectivity with the Primary Server)
IT Manager in each exam room verifies and unlocks the candidate's account and the timer starts from the same point where the candidate had left.
There will be no time loss in allocated examination time due to this locking.
The candidate complains of any specific issues in the machine (e.g screen flickering, mouse issue, system getting locked/ hanged repeatedly, etc)
On reporting the issue, IT Manager/ invigilator verifies and locks the candidate machine. The candidate is shifted from their allotted seat to buffer seat in the same or other labs during the examination if required.
There will be no time loss in allocated examination time due to this shifting
The Result: 1. A candidate shall be declared as having passed in FMGE only if he/she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the examination. Result is declared as Pass/Fail.
2. There will be no re-evaluation or rechecking or re-totaling. Requests for re-evaluation/re-totaling shall not be entertained.
3. The results for FMGE December 2021 session are likely to be declared by 31st December 2021. Results can be seen on website www.natboard.edu.in and https://nbe.edu.in
4. The scorecard shall be available for download to the candidates through applicant login using User ID and Password.
5. Qualified candidates are required to attend "in-person" verification of credentials including finger biometric and Face ID.
6. Qualified candidates shall be issued Pass Certificates bearing Barcode and QR code within four weeks of the declaration of results, however, due to unforeseen circumstances, this period may vary.
7. A signed office copy of the FMGE result is also sent to the National Medical Commission and all State Medical Councils for the purpose of verification of FMGE Pass Certificates issued to qualified candidates by NBEMS.
8. If a State Medical Council requires NBEMS to verify the result of an FMGE candidate who has qualified in any session from December 2019 session onwards, a fee of Rs. 2000/- and GST@18% i.e. a total of Rs. 2360/- shall be required to be paid for each such verification through demand draft in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi.
9. For duplicate pass certificate, please submit a request letter stating reasons to issue a duplicate certificate, copy of FIR lodged with police authorities for loss of original certificate, affidavit in support of application (attested by public notary/oath commissioner/ judicial magistrate), fee of Rs. 1000/- + GST @18% for documents up to preceding 3 years and Rs. 2000/- + GST @18% for documents more than three years old. The demand draft should be made in favour of the National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi.
10. Candidates are advised not to canvass or approach NBEMS for handing over the passing certificate.
To view the information bulletin click on the following link: