- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
KNRUHS Opens Registration Link For Bridge Course In Certificate Program Community Health Examinations
Telangana: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has opened the registration link for candidates willing to appear for Bridge Course in Certificate Program Community Health examinations. Registration link will be active till 06.03.2023 (https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1680/82113/Registration.html). The candidates need to click on the Registration Link....
Telangana: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has opened the registration link for candidates willing to appear for Bridge Course in Certificate Program Community Health examinations.
Registration link will be active till 06.03.2023 (https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1680/82113/Registration.html). The candidates need to click on the Registration Link. They need to fill in the requested details. After registration, they will get a Registration Number and Password (to their registered email id).
Post-registration Click on Go to Application Form (Top right-side corner) or Applicant Login. Use Login Id & Password (Your Date of Birth DD/MM/YYYY). The Application form will show all the details filled in during the registration form then it will ask to select the Study Center Location and upload a Photo and Signature.
Process of registration –
1. Please click on the Registration Link. The candidates fill in the requested details
2. Soon After filling in all the details, the candidates will get - A declaration: Click on “I Agree,” & Enter Captcha & Click on Submit
3. Soon after Submit Button Alert Pop-Up Notification appears, you need to click “OK.”
4. Login by using the User ID and Password shared by the candidate’s registered email ID (Login ID is the Registration Number & Password is the Date of Birth in the format of DD/MM/YYYY) “/” is mandatory between the Date of Birth
5. After login successfully, the candidates will see all their details filled in by you in the registration form
6. Scroll down to the Other Details Tab; here, the candidates can select your Study Center Location
7. Next, go to the Documents Upload and Declaration Tab, then Click on CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD
8. Here, the candidates can upload their Photo & Signature, the max file size is 80KB, and it should be in JPEG or JPG formats only
9. Once completed the uploading process, select the below checkboxes and give a captcha, then click on Submit
10. Once the candidates Apply, they will get a confirmation mail so that your application has been submitted successfully
Eligibility to appear for Examinations –
The BAMS students selected as BAMS MLHP’s undergone training and completed in Certificate Program Community Health at designated study centers in Districts are eligible to appear for the ensuing examination.
Details of the exam –
1. The exam is scheduled for 19.3.2023.
2. Subjects included - PAPER – I (70 MARKS), PAPER-II (70 MARKS)
3. Time - 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
4. Examination shall be conducted via Computer Based (Online) and consist of Multiple-Choice Questions.
5. All the questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
6. Each answer with a correct response shall be awarded one mark.
7. There is no negative mark for an incorrect response.
8. Zero marks will be given for the questions not answered.
9. Choose the most appropriate answer.
10. The HALL TICKET shall provide the Center's details.
11. Download of Hall Tickets: The eligible candidate shall download the hall ticket online from 13-03-2023 from the link on the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
To view the notice, click on the link below -