- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
MBBS, BDS Admissions 2021: Maha CET Cell begins NEET 2021 online registration process, Details
Mumbai: Through a recent notice, the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State ( MAHACET CELL) has informed about the commencement of the Online Registration Process for eligible NEET 2021 qualified candidates seeking MBBS, BDS and AYUSH admissions in Maharashtra based medical and dental colleges this academic year.The result of the National Entrance Cum Eligibility Test...
Mumbai: Through a recent notice, the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State ( MAHACET CELL) has informed about the commencement of the Online Registration Process for eligible NEET 2021 qualified candidates seeking MBBS, BDS and AYUSH admissions in Maharashtra based medical and dental colleges this academic year.
The result of the National Entrance Cum Eligibility Test (NEET-UG-2021), conducted by National Testing Agency, was declared on 01/11/2021. The Candidates are advised to download their Score Card (mentioning their NEET All India Rank) from NTA website to apply with Maha CET Cell.
The Admission Process for Health Science Courses in the State of Maharashtra will require NEET All India Rank of the candidate to be filled during the Registration Process. Only NEET All India Rank needs to be filled up during the Online Registration Process. No other Rank should be entered, the counselling body has mandated.
Filling up of the Online Registration form with all the relevant information is mandatory for applying for admission to various health science courses including MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates not filling up the Online Registration Form shall not be considered for Admission to these courses.
The schedule for the Admission Process for the Health Science Courses is given below:
Publication of Information Brochure for NEET UG 2021
Online Registration and Payment of Registration Fees Through Online Payment Gateway for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)
30/12/2021 to 05/01/2022 upto 11.59 pm
Uploading of coloured scanned copy of original requisite documents on portal as per the list
30/12/2021 to 06/01/2022 upto 05.00 pm
Publication of Provisional Merit List of registered candidates for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)
The Schedule for CAP Round(s) for all Health Science courses will be declared in due course
- The Candidates should download and carefully read the NEET-UG-2021 Information Brochure of Maharashtra State, including the instructions given herewith below, before filling up the online Registration Form.
- The Candidate should upload all the requisite original scanned documents
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to upload all the necessary documents and also familiarize herself/himself with online preference filling system for admission to Health Science Courses.
- The Candidate should also ascertain her/his eligibility for admission to the various courses before filling up the registration form.
All The candidates should visit our website https://cetcell.mahacet.org/ for updates.
Instructions for the Candidates
Steps for Online Registration Form Filling Process
Fill Registration Form
Payment of Fee through Online Payment Gateway
Upload Scanned Documents
Take Printout of Registration Form
1. After filling the Online Registration Form a candidate has to press SUBMIT button then only his/her, form will be provisionally accepted in the process.
2. A candidate will be treated as registered for the process only after successful Payment of the fee.
3. A candidate should fill only ONE Online Registration Form. She/he may carefully check and edit it, if required, before submitting the Registration Form. Once submitted, the Registration Form cannot be edited. However, the form will be treated as valid only after bank payment is received. Payment once made, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. The Online Registration process will be closed on 05/01/2022 11.59 pm ( Server time)
5. All the candidates are requested to complete the Online Registration/Application Form at the earliest and should not wait till last date.
6. At some of the places a group of candidates give money to the agent/cyber cafe person for filling Online Registration form and making payment on their behalf. If this agent/cyber café person fails to submit Online Registration Form or fails to make the fee payment, then the sole responsibility shall lie with the candidate. Requests regarding such applications by candidates, after the last date of registration, shall not be entertained.
7. Procedure for uploading scanned Document: -
a) The candidate should upload all the requisite documents during online registration.
All original documents must be produced at the time of document verification process.
b) Please note that candidate must upload coloured scanned copy of Original Documents, after the payment is successfully made. Photocopies of documents should NOT be uploaded.
c) The size of the Document must be less than 300 KB.
d) The Document must be uploaded in PDF Format ONLY.
8. The uploaded documents will be e-verified and errors if any shall be notified to the candidate in his/her login and through SMS.
9. The information Brochure is available on the official website of State CET Cell: https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.