AIIMS INI SS Admissions: Check out round 3 information brochure
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the information brochure for Round 3 of INI SS July admission session 2022 for DM, MCH and MD Hospital administration courses. The schedule of online Institute allocation for 03rd round of Online Institute Allocation will be opened as per details given below:Schedule for 03rd Round of Online...
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the information brochure for Round 3 of INI SS July admission session 2022 for DM, MCH and MD Hospital administration courses.
The schedule of online Institute allocation for 03rd round of Online Institute Allocation will be opened as per details given below:
Schedule for 03rd Round of Online Institute Allocation
The link for the portal will be activated only for eligible candidates on "MyPage" accessible by logging in using the credentials that have been used for filling completion of application form and other processes related to INI SS for admission to DM/M.Ch/MD(HA) courses for July 2022 session in www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
Note: - The information brochure and other details for 03rd Round of Institute Allocation will be uploaded separately.
Schedule for online registration participation in On-the-Spot Admission Round (if needed) will be informed on website separately.
The eligibility criteria and date of validity of certificate for admission
- Eligibility criteria and date of validity of certificates remain same as published in INI-SS Prospectus for July-2022 session.
- The Institute allocation will be done in order of merit among the candidates registered within/on specified date & time.
For any query regarding Institute allocation, kindly send an email from your registered email id only to the Assistant Controller of Examination, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 ONLY ON firstname.lastname@example.org along with Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and other particular of the counseling.
Information brochure for 3 rd round of Institute allocation (Institute against applied subject/speciality)/process for DM/MCH/MD(HA) July 2022 session
If the candidates who were allotted Institute in 02nd round of counselling and chosen option-2(Accept allotted Institute and want to participate in 03rd round counseling) but now does not wish to participate in 03rd round of counselling & retain allotted Institute of 02nd round, he/she should not give their willingness to participate in 3 rd Round of Institute allocation from 14.07.2022 (11:00 AM) to 15.07.2022 (5:00 PM) on the portal.
Eligibility criteria as per INI-SS Prospectus Part-A & Part-B including any notices published shall be applied based on the information provided by the candidates in online registration form.
The following candidates will be eligible to participate in 3 rd Round of online Institute allocation:
1. The candidates who have opted Option-2 (ACCEPT allotted Institute and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 3 rd ROUND of Institute Allocation) in 2 nd Round of online Institute allocation and completed the due procedure of reporting as applicable in 2 nd Round.
2. All the candidates who were eligible to participate but were not allocated Institute in 2 nd round of online Institute allocation as per their filled choices.
Note: - It is mandatory for all eligible candidates to login and give willingness between 14.07.2022 (11:00 AM) to 15.07.2022 (5:00 PM) failing which will not be considered for Institute allocation in 3 rd Round of online Institute allocation.
1. All those candidates who did not participate in 1 st & 2nd Round of counselling.
2. All those candidates who were allotted Institute of their first choice in 1 st & 2 nd round of Institute allocation.
3. All those candidates who were allotted Institute in the 2nd Round but did not choose any options online by 29 th June, 2022 by 5:00 pm.
4. All those candidates who were allotted Institutes and chosen option 1 or 2 but did not complete necessary formalities by 29 th June, 2022 by 5:00 pm
5. All candidates required to mandatory login at least once and gave willingness but did not do same between 14.07.2022 (11:00 AM) to 15.07.2022 (5:00 PM)
1. The eligible candidates for the 3 rd Round will have to login and give willingness for participation in 03rd round of INI-SS Online Institute Allocation. The link for the portal will be activated for eligible candidates in the MyPage accessible by logging in using the credential that they have used for filling application form and other processes related to INI-SS Entrance Examination for July 2022 session.
2. For the candidates who had chosen Option 2 (ACCEPT allocated Institute and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 3 rd ROUND of online Institute Allocation) in the 2 nd Round of online Institute Allocation. They cannot add, delete, and re-order choices filled before starting of 01st round of Online Institute allocation. Any choice lower than the already allotted Institute will NOT be considered for 3 rd Round of online Institute allocation.
3. The online Institute allocation will be done in order of the merit and according to choices made by the candidate.
4. Candidates who opted for Option 2 in the 2 nd round of Institute allotment and no better choice (institution) is available during the 3 rd Round of Institute allocation, then the Institute allotted in the 2 nd Round will be retained in the third round of Institute allocation.
5. The Portal will be opened for dates specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal. The candidates have to actively give consent/willingness for taking part in 03rd round of online Institute allocation.
6. All the candidates who are allocated Institutes in 3rd Round are mandatorily required to report in-person(for reporting and/or joining) (to allocated Institute within the date and times specified in the Important Dates link). The candidates are required to deposit original certificates alongwith one set of photocopies of all certificates OR photo copies of certificates with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 3 Lakhs only (Rupees Three Lakhs only) in the name of the "Director AIIMS, New Delhi" payable at SBI Ansari Nagar, New Delhi at allotted INIs. Candidates are required to report & join by date as required by the respective INIs. In case of Demand Draft, original documents must be deposited within the days specified by the allocated institute after reporting.
7. Candidates availing age relaxation must show valid proof of their claim for age relaxation at the reporting INIs when they are depositing original certificates. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim of age relaxation will be nullified, and they will be ineligible to appear in spot round (if any) or eligible for particular institutes as per their eligibility criteria mentioned in the prospectus. The OBC/EWS certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution and should be in Hindi/English language. The validity of OBC/EWS certificate is mentioned in the Prospectus part-A of INI-SS July-2022 session.
8. Sponsored/OCI/Foreign national candidates:
a) The Institute allocation will be done in order of merit and process of online Institute allocation will be same as for General Seats.
9. All candidates are advised to remain alert to take note of any communication sent in Email/SMS/Notification published on portal. AIIMS New Delhi is not responsible for anything due to delay in noticing such information by the candidates.
Please visit the website www.aiimsexams.ac.in all Important Notices/Corrigendum/Addendum/Updates etc. will only be uploaded on the website.
For more details, check out the official notice on the link below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.