AIIMS releases Provisional eligibility criteria for Stray Vacancy Round Counselling for MBBS course
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the Provisional eligibility for Stray Vacancy Round of Seat Allocation for all AIIMS concerning this academic year's MBBS admissions.
All the concerned candidates seeking MBBS admission at the prestigious institute are hereby requested to view the said details as released by the AIIMS on its official website:
Following Candidate shall be provisionally eligible for Stray Vacancy Round of Seat Allocation for all AIIMS.
1. Candidate must have registered for Stray Vacancy Round in MCC, AND
2. Candidates must not be holding any seat, AND
3. Candidates must be physically present and be in possession of original certificates at the time of Stray Vacancy Round.
All above provisionally eligible candidates who wish to participate in Stray Vacancy Round of Seat Allocation for AIIMS are required to follow the procedure below:
1. Deposit Security Deposit (Refundable as per point 6 below) of Rs. 25,000 (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand only) by RTGS/NEFT in the account mentioned at Payment Method of this Notice.
2. Register afresh on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org till 13th January, 5 PM.
3. Details of Security Deposit shall have to be entered while registering on the AIIMS website; hence all candidates must complete the deposit prior to registration.
4. Candidates who have not made the Security Deposit or provided incorrect information of this deposit while registering on the AIIMS website shall not be allowed to participate in Stray Vacancy Round.
5. Security Deposit as deposited in point 1 above will forfeited in following cases: -
a. Incorrect information provided during registration on AIIMS website
b. Candidate ineligible for Stray Round as per criteria listed under A: Eligibility above.
c. Candidate absent on the day of Stray Vacancy Round
6. Security Deposit will be refunded if:
a. The candidate registers on the AIIMS website by providing the correct information, AND
b. Is eligible for Stray Vacancy Round as per eligibility criteria mentioned in Point A above, AND
c. Has deposited the Security Deposit, AND
d. Has appeared in person for Stray Vacancy Round, AND
e. Is not allocated a seat during the Stray Vacancy Round.
7. Candidates who do not join the allotted seat or leave after joining will be subject to a penalty of Rs. One lakh.
8. All refund shall be only after proper verification and completing of final admission for MBBS in all AIIMS in due course of time.
C: Payment Method:
1. The amount of Rs. 25,000 (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand only) should be deposited through electronic fund transfer in the Account given below:
Name of the Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name with Address: ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI 110029
Name of Account Holder: ACCOUNTS OFFICER (EXAMS) AIIMS NEW DELHI
Account Number: 32212516154
MICR code: 110002005
2. Take a print-out of the electronic transfer showing the Transaction ID, Amount and Date of Electronic Transfer, scan and upload while confirming the online registration on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org
D: Reporting time and venue:
1. All candidates whose documents have been verified at AIIMS, New Delhi on 12th January 2021 should report to the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS New Delhi at 12 noon on 14th January 2021.
2. All other candidates who are above the cut-off rank that will be displayed on the AIIMS website on 13th January 2021 evening should report for screening to the Community Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi at 9 AM on 14th January 2021
1. ALL CANDIDATES, including those who have been screened at AIIMS, New Delhi on 12th January 2021, must fulfil the eligibility criteria and processes listed in Points A to D above to be eligible for seat allotment.
2. If seats remain vacant on 14th January, a new cut-off rank list will be displayed on the AIIMS website in the evening of 14th January and the stray vacancy round will then continue on 15th January.
3. Please check the notices/ seat position at AIIMS website i.e. aiimsexams.org
4. Registration for Stray Vacancy will be opened on 12.01.2021 at 08:30 pm.
To view the official notice, click on the following link: