- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
BFUHS Invites Online Applications For Post MBBS DNB Degree, Diploma Courses, Check out application process, schedule, eligibility criteria, admission details here
Faridkot: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has invited online applications for Post MBBS DNB (Degree) and Post MBBS Diploma Courses. The candidates willing to apply for the course mentioned above can apply by 28th August 2022 through the university website www.bfuhs.com. The last to correct the online application is 28th August 2022, and to pay the application fee is 29th...
Faridkot: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has invited online applications for Post MBBS DNB (Degree) and Post MBBS Diploma Courses.
The candidates willing to apply for the course mentioned above can apply by 28th August 2022 through the university website www.bfuhs.com. The last to correct the online application is 28th August 2022, and to pay the application fee is 29th August 2022. After the last date, the application form will be locked automatically.
Application Fee –
1. Admission Application Fee of Rs. 5900 (Rs.2950 for SC candidates), including GST, will be deposited through an online payment gateway only.
2. Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counseling, the fee for which has been deposited by the due date/time.
3. No request for accepting the Admission Application Form after the due date/time will be considered.
4. Merely depositing the fee will not entitle the candidate to the admission claim.
5. Fee once deposited in University Account will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
6. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode, i.e., Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, etc.
PCMs/State Government/Central Autonomous candidates will have to submit scanned copies of the online admission application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, NOC, and eligibility certificates issued by the competent authority and proof of fee remittance through email (email@example.com). All these have to submit by 29th August 2022. The merit list will be displayed on 31st August 2022.
Submission of Online Admission Application form –
1. Candidates must log on University website, i.e., www.bfuhs.ac.in, and carefully read the Punjab Govt. notification and instructions as contained in the Prospectus.
2. Candidates who qualify for NEET-PG-2022 are eligible to apply online for admission to Post MBBS DNB Courses.
3. Following documents are required to upload on the online registration form - A soft copy of the candidate's photograph. (Maximum size 30 KB) and a Soft copy of the signatures of the candidate. (Maximum Size 30 KB). The detailed photo specification is enclosed in the mail.
4. After completing the online admission application form, the University will issue a unique Registration ID (i.e., Login ID), and a password will be provided to the candidate at their registered Mobile number in the admission application form through SMS/ email. Registration Numbers and passwords are mandatory for further process, so keep them secret and don't disclose to any unknown person.
5. Merely submitting an online application form & fee does not confer any automatic rights to secure admission to DNB courses.
6. Candidates should ensure that their MBBS degree is recognized as per provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act before applying for admission. If it is found at any time that an MBBS degree is not recognized, the candidature/result shall be canceled/ deemed to be canceled.
7. Candidate shall submit an online admission application form only once. Applications submitted more than once are liable to be rejected.
8. Candidates must fill online Admission Application Form carefully and should not leave any column blank. However, a PDF file pertaining to the steps for submission of the online Admission Application Form will be uploaded on the University website (if required).
9. Candidate has to deposit the application fee through the online University payment gateway.
10. Candidate shall retain the Admission Application Form till the completion of the admission process.
11. Incomplete application forms shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
12. The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Eligibility Conditions –
1. The admission to Post MBBS DNB and Post MBBS Diploma shall be opened to candidates who have qualified NEET-PG-2022 and are eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment(s)/corrigendum(s) and possessing basic qualifications, i.e., MBBS.
2. Candidates cannot claim a seat/admission based on the NEET-PG-2022 rank alone. The Admission Committee will determine the eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission at the time of reporting in the civil hospital/college, strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt. Notification(s) as published in this Prospectus and instructions of Govt. of India available on website www.mcc.nic.in.
3. The Admission Committee shall conduct counseling / Admissions constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
The Process of Counselling –
1. Online Registration/Submission of Application Forms.
2. Online submission of application fee through University payment gateway.
3. Display of Category Wise Provisional Merit List on the University website.
4. Online Submission of preferences course/specialty/college.
5. Provisional allotment of seats.
6. Reporting to the allotted institution for verification of original document and eligibility followed by Medical Examination.
7. Deposition of Tuition Fee through Online Payment Gateway on University website.
8. If found eligible, the institute shall allow joining.
Schedule of First Round of Online Counselling –
1. Online filling of choices of college/specialty – 1st September 2022 – 6th September 2022
2. Processing of seat allotment - 7th September 2022 - 11th September 2022
3. Display of provisional Allotment/Result - 12th September 2022
4. Inviting objections to the provisional allotment (if any) by the NEET PG aspirants through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 13th September 2022 up to 11:00 am
5. In case there is any change in provisional allotment after considering objections, the same will be displayed on the university website on - 14th September 2022
6. Reporting by candidates to respective allotted college and deposition of six-month fee through university payment gateway available on the university website in candidate's login – up to 19th September 2022
Candidates can download the Prospectus from the University's website or obtain it from University after paying Rs. 300/- in cash. Any amendment/notice issued by Govt. of Punjab/ Govt. of India/www.mcc.nic.regarding PG/DNB admissions, session 2022 shall be applicable.
The online allotment will be deemed provisional to be confirmed subject to verification of documents at the time of physical joining in the allotted civil hospital/college. The Provisional seat will be allotted to the candidate as per the merit list and specialty/civil hospital/college for preferences/choices filled by the candidate. The distribution of seats during online allotment will be strict as per Punjab Govt. notification.
Provisionally selected candidates will deposit fees through the university payment gateway and, after that, have to report to the allotted civil hospital/college within a given time for verification of documents/eligibility. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee through the online portal, the provisional allotment will be treated as canceled. The candidate must submit proof of fee remittance to the Principal/Nodal Officers of the concerned institution.
The Documents To Be Submitted For Verification –
1. Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted civil hospital/college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE/AIPGDEE, i.e., PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card.)
2. Receipt of deposition of the six-month fee.
3. Admit card issued by NBE.
4. Result/Rank Latter issued by NBE.
5. High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of Birth.
6. Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
7. MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
8. Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution.
9. Permanent/provisional Registration Certificate issued by NMC /State Medical Council.
10. In-service candidates will produce NOC & Eligibility certificates from the competent authority.
11. If applicable, then bring SC Certificate/BC certificate/Disability Certificate/ EWS certificate.
Fee and Penalty Details –
1. Candidate has to deposit security amount through online University payment gateway as per Punjab Government notification.
2. Candidate's who will not opt/forgo the seats in the first counseling or have not attended the 1st counseling but are registered with the BFUHS shall still be eligible for 2nd round of counseling of the State of Punjab.
3. Candidate's who will surrender the seat in writing after joining in 1st round of online counseling within the stipulated period and who will not participate in any subsequent rounds, their fee will be refunded without any penalty.
4. Candidates to whom the seat is allotted during the 2nd round and subsequent round but do not join the seat or fail to join the seat in the stipulated period, the refundable security will be forfeited.
5. Once the candidate has joined the allotted seat in or after the 2nd round of counselling, they will not be allowed to surrender the seat.
The process for inviting willingness to participate in the 2nd round of online counselling shall be commenced before the start of the 2nd round. If candidates want to participate in the 2nd round, they will have to submit willingness as per the rules & regulations of the Government of India posted on www.mcc.nic.in. Only those candidates will be considered for the 2nd round who will submit willingness by depositing the requisite security amount for participation.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/prospectus-184083.pdf