- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
BFUHS Round 2 Counselling For MBBS, BDS Begins
Faridkot: Round 2 of the MBBS BDS counselling schedule begins today, announced Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). Detailed schedule – Display of tentative vacancy Position of seats for Round-II Counseling of NEET UG-2022 11.11.2022 Last date of resignation/surrendering of the seat of Round-I with free exit ...
Faridkot: Round 2 of the MBBS BDS counselling schedule begins today, announced Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS).
Detailed schedule –
Display of tentative vacancy Position of seats for Round-II Counseling of NEET UG-2022
Last date of resignation/surrendering of the seat of Round-I with free exit
Date of submission of willingness to participate in Round-II Counseling for admission in Govt./Pvt. Medical/Dental Colleges.
Display of Provisional Merit list of candidates who will submit a willingness to participate in
Date of filling choices/preferences through the online portal for Round-II counselling for
admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, session 2022
Processing of seat allotment
Display of Provisional Result
Date of reporting/joining in the provisionally allotted college
Eligibility criteria for round 2 –
1. The candidates who have already been registered and paid the registration fee.
2. The candidates who have been allotted/not allotted seats during Round-I.
3. The candidates who have joined/not joined the allotted seat during Round-I.
4. The candidates who resign/surrender the joined seat of Round-I upto 12.11.2022(03:00 pm).
5. The candidate who is holding the seat of Round-I is interested in upgrading his seat.
Following is the amount of security to be paid by the candidates for submission of willingness –
Amount of Security
Amount of Penalty to be
Only Government Colleges
(Ten Thousand Only)
(half the amount for SC/BC candidates)
b) Private Colleges-Rs.
The penalty will be imposed, if the candidate will not join
Details issued -
1. The vacancy position will be automatically updated on account of the surrender of the seat of 1st round up to 12.11.2022(03:00 pm)
2. After the date of resignation/surrendering of the seat of Round-I with free exit, the candidate will be considered as part of Round 2. The same rules will apply to them for Round 2 of Counseling. After that, no application for resignation/surrendering of the allotted seat will be accepted. The seat allotted during Round-I will be considered joined even if not upgraded during Round II counselling. Application of surrender has to be submitted to the Principal of the concerned college.
3. The fee received after the stipulated date will not be accepted. Therefore, the Candidates are advised to deposit the fee through the online payment gateway well in advance to avoid network congestion in the last few days. BFUHS will not be responsible for network congestion/problems.
4. The candidates note that those who have already deposited a fee during Round-I, equivalent to the security amount, need not deposit the requisite fee; otherwise, the proportionate amount is required (as applicable).
5. Once the seat is allotted during Round II on account of upgradation or fresh allotment will be considered a final allotment. Suppose any candidate will not submit joining of Round-II allotted seat. In that case, the penalty mentioned in the preceding para (2 Answer), as per instructions of Gazette Notification No. 189 dated 18.05.2018, will be imposed (as applicable).
6. The candidates who are holding the seat of Round-I but no seat is upgraded during Round II will be considered as joined. Thus, they cannot surrender the allotted seat of Round-I and will not be eligible for further counselling.
7. Once the seat is upgraded in Round II, the seat of Round-I gets automatically vacated and offered to the candidate as per merit in the same round. Thus, no claim can be made on the previous allotment of Round-I.
8. Once the candidate surrenders the seat of Round-I, the seat will be added to the vacancy position for Round II. Thus, no claim can be made on the previous allotment of Round-I, even if no seat upgrades during Round II.
9. Once the candidates join the allotted seat of Round II, they will not be allowed to resign and will not be eligible for further rounds of counselling.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/2ndscheduleroundii2022websitefinal-190554.pdf.