Gujarat DME to hold offline counselling for 182 PG Medical Seats that remain vacant after round 3
Gujarat: 182 PG Medical and Diploma seats remain vacant in government and private colleges in Gujarat after the 3rd stray vacancy round.Admission Committee for Professional Post-Graduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC) is now planning to conduct 4th offline round of counselling to fill the vacant seats.Given the ongoing COVID- 19 outbreak and compliance with the advisory issued by...
Gujarat: 182 PG Medical and Diploma seats remain vacant in government and private colleges in Gujarat after the 3rd stray vacancy round.
Admission Committee for Professional Post-Graduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC) is now planning to conduct 4th offline round of counselling to fill the vacant seats.
Given the ongoing COVID- 19 outbreak and compliance with the advisory issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, and instructions from the Government of Gujarat, this round will also be offline. The 4th round will be conducted through video conferencing at GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar, and 9 Medical Colleges.
All the candidates included in the merit list can participate in this round, except those who have secured and joined admission in 50% AIQ/ Deemed/Central Universities/AFMC (Medical PG courses seats of other states) counselling.
All the candidates must give online consent for participation in this round. The consent has to be given till 6th May 2022 till 3:00 pm and can be given from the website http://medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx. The candidates have to use their user-id and password. The printout of the consent form is important.
The candidates, who have not given online consent during the stipulated time, will not be allowed to participate in the 4th offline round under any circumstances. Candidates will have to remain present as per the merit rank on the allotted date and time at their selected help centre. Candidates should bring a copy of the consent form at the time of counselling.
The candidates without original documents and prescribed fees will not be granted admission. And those who remain absent for the counselling process cannot claim their admission later.
The NEET PG Counselling 2021 is conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Postgraduate Medical courses (ACPPGMEC). The committee lookout all the counselling procedures and the schedules.
The list of colleges includes –
1. B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad
2. Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
3. Government Medical College, Vadodara
4. Government Medical College, Surat
5. Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat
6. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot
7. Shri M. P. Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar
8. Government Medical College, Bhavnagar
9. GMERS Medical College, Dharpur, Patan
10. GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar (Only for NRI)
All the candidates included in the merit can participate in this round, except the candidates who have secured and joined admission in 50% AIQ/ Deemed/Central Universities/AFMC (Medical PG courses seats of other state) counseling. They can take part without cancelling their admission of the previous rounds.
Online consent has to be given by the candidates for participating in this round, and this consent can be given till today (6th May 2022), 3:00 pm. The consent can be given through the website http://medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx. The candidates will have to login using their User-ID and Password to give online consent.
ACPPGMEC has instructed that the candidates can select the help center at the time of giving consent. The candidates, who have not given online consent during stipulated time, will not be allowed to participate in this round. The printout of consent form is mandatory, which is available in the registration details. During the time of counselling, the candidates will have to carry the printout.
The candidates have to remain present as per the merit rank on allotted date and time at their selected help center. They must check the number of vacant seats available for this round and the closure of the previous round. The admission committee shall allot the seats as per available vacancies, and vacancies arise due to the cascading effect of that particular seat.
If the candidates are not willing to take admission in the offered seat, they can refuse the admission. In such a case, their previous admission will remain as it is. If the candidates want to cancel their admission to the previous round, they can cancel it at the time of their 4th stray vacancy round of counselling. Tuition fees will be refunded at the end of whole admission process.
Documents required –
1. Consent/Choice Form for 4th Stray Vacancy (offline) Round
2. All MBBS attempt-wise Marksheets
3. 12 months internship completion certificate
4. Copy of NEET-PG-2021 Marksheet
5. Provisional Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India OR Permanent Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India
6. Document showing the place of birth & Date of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
7. For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Caste certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
8. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha '4' in Gujarati/English) issued by
9. Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only as per Govt. norms issued after Dt. 01/04/2019.
10. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only issued after Dt. 01/04/2019
11. Copy of Passport - if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign
12. Tuition Fees Consent: Take print of soft copy available on admission committee website and submit either in Gujarati or English.
13. Photocopy of Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
14. Medical Fitness certificate
15. Any other document as per requirement
Candidates note those who have taken admission in the previous round have to bring the original admission order of ACPPGMEC and receipt of paid tuition fees along with the consent form of this round. The candidate without original documents and prescribed fees will not be granted admission.
The candidates have to pay tuition fees / difference in tuition fees of one term (six months) by cash or Demand Draft in favor of "ACPUGMEC" payable at Gandhinagar at bank facility provided by the Admission Committee immediately. However, the candidates who have paid tuition fees for admission for previous rounds, fees will be adjusted according to it. Excess fees will be refunded at the end of whole admission process.
At the time of the counselling process, the candidates should come up with a specific arrangement of money to pay tuition fees. Cash/DD can pay the tuition fee of a government college. The fees of the management quota seat of MD-Radiology at Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad, is Rs. 2500000 for one term. So the candidate can come with multiple Demand Drafts of Rs. 100000/ 200000/300000/500000/1000000 based on their choice of subject and college to secure admission in self-financed colleges.
The candidates allotted seats in the NRI category will have to pay Rs. 1000000 as refundable deposit. They can pay by cash or by Demand Draft in favour of "ACPUGMEC" payable at Gandhinagar at the Bank facility provided by the ACPPGMEC help centre. After that, candidates must confirm their admission by submitting original documents at the help centre. The prescribed tuition fees in US Dollar or equivalent amount in any other currency has to be paid by the candidates at admitted institute. ACPPGMEC will refund the deposit amount of Rs. 1000000 after the completion of the whole admission process.
The candidates of reserved category or special category who get admitted/upgraded/retained admission at their category merit number at the time of category counselling of 4th stray vacancy round will not be eligible to take part in their open category turn of same 4th stray vacancy round.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/4th-stray-vacancy-offline-round-md-ms-diploma-revised-instructions-175753.pdf
Further it is notified that the last date for admission for AIQ and state quota counselling conducted by MCC of DGHS is 7th May 2022.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/skm554e22050517400-175754.pdf
Non-reported list and last rank list of round 3 have also been released, and to view the lists, click on the below links -