Maha CET Cell releases Guidelines for Filling up of Institutional Quota Seats of BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BSc Nursing courses
Mumbai: Through a recent notice, the Maha CET Cell has released Guidelines for Filling up of Institutional Quota Seats with respect to BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BSc Nursing and other health courses this academic year.
All the concerned colleges and candidates are hereby requested to view the said guidelines mentioned below:
Guidelines for Filling up of Institutional Quota Seats [BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTH/BOTH/BASLP/B(P&O) and B.Sc.(Nursing) Courses]
1) The Institute/College should publish notice for filling up of institutional quota seats in News paper as well as on website of college. The schedule should be mentioned with clarity.
2) The college should publish list of Applicants, Provisional Selection List, Waiting List and Admitted Candidates List.
3) All candidates registered with State CET Cell who have paid Rs. 5000/- or Rs.1000/- or Rs.6000/- will be eligible to apply for institutional quota seats.
4) Admission will be done on the basis of Inter-se merit irrespective of amount of registration fees paid.
5) The general eligibility for individual course will be applicable as per rule of NEET-UG-2020 information brochure (Please refer Rule No 4, 5 and 7
6) The candidate will have to submit all original documents at the time of admission.
7) The admission process should be completed before Cut-off date prescribed for each course that is declared by respective central council and Competent Authority from time to time.
8) All the admissions are subject to approval of Admissions Regulating Authority after Cut-off date. The College should upload the information about admitted candidate in College Feedback Module of State CET Cell on next day of cut-off date.
To view the official notice, click on the following link: