- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Maha CET Cell releases schedule, process of Institutional Round for MBBS admissions at Private Medical Colleges, Details
Maharashtra: Through a recent notice, the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (MAHACET) has released the Schedule and procedure for Institutional Level Round -2 for Private medical Colleges with respect to MBBS admissions in Academic Year 2021-22.
As per the notice, there are few vacancies in Private Medical College for MBBS course of Institutional Quota/State Quota after Institute Level Round - 1. The Competent Authority has decided to fill the vacancy as per schedule given below.
Schedule for Institutional Level Round - 2 only for Private Unaided Medical Colleges (MBBS Course) Academic Year 2021-22
Publication of Vacancy Position
The eligible desirous candidate must apply in person/any person to respective college in prescribe format separately for State Quota and institutional Quota.
07/04/2022 to 08/04/2022 upto 12.00 pm
Publication of Quota Wise Merit list, 1st Selection List at notice board and the web site of respective Colleges.
08/04/2022 after 01.00 pm
Joining period of selected candidates as per 1st Selection List dated 08/04/2022 with all original documents and requisite fees.
09/04/2022 upto 02.00 pm
Publication of quota wise list of joined candidates and vacancy after 1st Selection List on notice board and the web site of respective Colleges
09/04/2022 after 02.30 pm
Reporting of waitlisted candidates to college for Residual Vacancy with all original documents and requisite fees.
09/04/2022 04.00 pm to 05.00 pm
Filling of candidates.
09/04/2022 upto 06.00 on words
- Procedure of Institutional Round for MBBS course at Private Unaided/ Minority Medical Colleges for Academic Year 2021-22.
1. Institutional Round - 2 is only for Private Unaided/Minority Medical colleges and for seats remaining vacant after Institutional Level Round round.
2. It will be responsibility of the institute to verify and ascertain eligibility of the candidate as per respective Central Council rules before admitting the candidate even if name appear in ELIGIBLE list.
3. The list of ELIGIBLE candidates for the institutional round is published on the website on 31/03/2022 as per schedule. The separate list is published for State Quota and Institutional Quota for MBBS course respectively.
4. All eligible candidates registered with State CET Cell who have paid Rs.1000/- or Rs.6000/- can apply for admission on vacant State Quota seats. All eligible candidates registered with State CET Cell who have paid Rs.5000/- or Rs.6000/- can apply for admission on vacant Institutional Quota seats. (Provided their name is mentioned in the list of eligible candidates)
5. For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit separate application for State Quota and institutional quota in person or any person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. Such type of applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
6. A) For Vacant State Quota (85%) Seats : Please refer rule no 10.11.1. for rules of Institutional level round. For admission to vacant constitutional reserve seats refer rule no 9.4.1. of information brochure NEET UG-2021.
B) For Vacant Institutional Quota (15%) Seats : Please refer rule no 10.11.2. of information brochure NEET UG-2021 for rules of Institutional Level Round.
7. At the time of admission during institutional round a candidate should submit all his original documents along with requisite fees in the form of DD/Cheque during prescribed time limit.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all his original documents and requisite fees at the time of admission.
9. All the candidates already admitted for BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ B P&O/ B.Sc. Nursing courses are also ELIGIBLE for institutional level round for MBBS course. If such a candidate is selected, he/she should have all the original documents at the time of joining.
10. The admission process should be completed before Cut-off date prescribed for each course that is declared by respective Central Council and Competent Authority from time to time.
11. All the admissions are subject to approval of Admissions Regulating Authority after Cutoff date. The College should upload the information about admitted candidate in College Feedback Module of State CET Cell.
12. This for the information conducting admission to Health Sciences Courses, that all the Institutions should be kept open (on Holidays also) for cancellation of admission, so as to facilitate the admission process of Institutional Level Round - 2.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.