MD, MS, MDS, DM, MCh Counselling Round 2: AIIMS releases eligibility criteria, procedure, Details
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has informed about the 2nd round of online seat allocation (institute and subject/speciality)/ process for MD/MS/DM(6years)/MCh(6years)/MDS January 2021 session
The procedure of seat allocation for January 2021 session is different from procedure followed in past.
Even if the candidate does not wish to change the choices or their order, he/she must login at least once to record their willingness to participate in 2nd Round of online seat allocation from 31.12.2020 (11:00 AM) to 01.01.2021 (5:00 PM) on the portal otherwise candidate will not be considered for 2nd Round of seat allocation.
Eligibility criteria as per INI-CET Prospectus Part-A & Part-B including any notices published has been applied based on the information provided by the candidates in online registration form.
The following candidates will be eligible to participate in 2nd Round of online seat allocation:
1. The candidates who have opted Option-2 (ACCEPT allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 2nd ROUND of Seat Allocation) in 1st Round of online Seat allocation.
2. All the candidates who were eligible to participate but were not allocated seat in 1st round of online seat allocation as per their filled choices.
Note: - It is mandatory for all eligible candidate to login at least once between from 31.12.2020 (11:00 AM) to 01.01.2021 (5:00 PM) to be considered for seat allocation in 2nd Round of online seat allocation.
1. All those candidates who did not participate in 1stRound.
2. All those candidates who were allotted seat in the 1st Round but did not choose any option online to proceed by 26th December, 2020 by 5:00 pm.
3. All those candidates who were allotted seats in Round 1 and have chosen Option 1 and completed necessary formalities towards joining the respective institutions by 28th December, 2020 by 5:00 pm
4. All those candidates who were allotted seats and chose option 1 or 2 but did not complete necessary formalities by 28th December, 2020 by 5:00 pm
5. All candidates required to mandatory login at least once and did not login between 31.12.2020 (11:00 AM) to 01.01.2021 (5:00 PM)
1. The eligible candidates for the 2nd Round will have to login for PG Online Seat Allocation portal [PAAS/PG MedDen JAN 2021 of INI-CET]. The link for the portal will be activated for eligible candidates in the MyPage accessible by logging in using the credential that they have used for filling application form and other processes related to INI-CET PG Entrance Examination for January 2021 session.
2. The PG online seat allocation portal will show the seat filled by the candidates in the 1st Round of online seat allocation. The candidates can edit (add, delete, reorder) choices (Institute and Subject/Speciality). It may be noted that it is mandatory for candidates to login at least once to record their participation in the 2nd Round of online seat allocation even if they do not wish to change their sequence of choice exercised earlier by the dates specified in Important Dates Link.
3. For the candidates who had chosen Option 2 (ACCEPT allocated seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 2nd ROUND of online Seat Allocation) in the 1st Round of online Seat Allocation, the already allotted choice (Institute and subject/speciality) cannot be deleted from the choices. They can add, delete, reorder other choices. Any choice lower than the already allotted seat will NOT be considered for 2nd Round of online seat allocation.
4. The online seat allocation will be done in order of the merit and according to choices made by the candidate. The order of seat allocation will be UR/50% Institute preferential/SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per past practice. When a reserved candidate who is in the combined merit list is being allocated a seat, a higher preference seat, if available in the concerned reserved category, will automatically be allocated. If a subject being allocated as per choice by such a candidate is simultaneously available both in the unreserved and reserved category at the time of allocation of his/her rank, then the unreserved seat will be allocated. The allocation of seats in the reserved category will be done only after the allocation of seats in the unreserved category.
5. The Portal will be opened for dates specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal. The choices made by the candidate will be locked either by the candidate OR automatically on the last Date and Time specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal.
6. All the candidates who have been allocated seats in the 2nd Round are required to login to the PG online seat allocation portal and actively choose the following option within date and time specified in the Important Dates link:
OPTION A: ACCEPT allotted seat
[Candidates choosing Option-A must join the seat allotted by upgradation/allotment in this round. Such candidates cannot retain seat allotted earlier (if any). Failure to join the seat shall lead to impositions of penalty of Rs. 3.00 Lakh]
(Those who have been allotted a seat in the 2nd Round of seat allotment but DO NOT actively choose "OPTION A" to Accept the offer by 5.00 PM on 8th January, 2021 (Friday) and complete the necessary formalities by 5.00 PM on 9th January, 2021 (Saturday) shall be deemed to have forfeited the allotted seat. The seat shall be declared as vacant).
Those who have been allotted a seat in 1st round and participated in 2nd Round and no upgrade happened are also required to choose actively Option "A" by 5:00 pm on 8th January 2020 (Friday), & complete the necessary formalities by 5 pm on 9th January 2021.
Those who chose Option A: Accept allotted seat are required to report to Allotted Institute by 5.00 PM on 9th January, 2021 (Saturday) (Failure to do so will lead to forfeiture of the allotted seat).
Failure to login and selecting an option within date and time specified in the Important Dates link will also lead to forfeiture of the allotted seat)
7. All the candidates who are allocated seats are mandatorily required to report in-person (for reporting and/or joining) or through authorized representative (for reporting), to allocated Institute within the date and times specified in the Important Dates link. The candidates/authorized representatives are required to deposit original certificates/Deposit Electronically (RTGS/NEFT) Rs. 3.00 Lakh as specified in result notification of the seat allocation of the 1st Round at the time of reporting.
Candidates who wish to make online payments instead of depositing Original Certificate, the procedure for the same will be published with the result notification of 2nd round of online Seat Allocation.
8. Candidates availing constitutional reservation must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seat at the reporting INIs when they are depositing original certificates. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the allocated reserved seat will be nullified, and they will be eligible to appear in the further round as UR candidate subject to cut off in UR merit list. The OBC/EWS certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution. The validity of OBC/EWS certified shall be as follows: -
(i) OBC-NCL/EWS: The OBC-NCL/EWS certificates should have been issued between 27.10.2019 and 20.11.2020 (date of examination of INI-CET, Jan 2021), both dates inclusive.
(ii) SC/ST/PwBD: The SC/ST/PwBD certificates should have been issued on or before 20.11.2020 (date of examination).
9. Candidates availing PWBD horizontal reservation must show valid proof of their claim for allocated reserved seat at the reporting INIs when they are depositing original certificates. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated will be nullified, and they will be eligible to appear further in their respective category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS) candidate as applicable without PWBD reservation subject to cut off in respective category.
10.The schedule of Open Round of online Seat Allocation is available in the Important Dates link.
11. All candidates are advised to remain alert to take note of any communication sent in Email/SMS/Notification published on portal. AIIMS New Delhi is not responsible for anything due to delay in noticing such information by the candidates.
12.All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the INI-CET by AIIMS, New Delhi and Online Seat Allocation will be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of Delhi only.
To view the official notice, click on the following link:
For more details, log on to the official website of AIIMS: