- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
NTRUHS Informs on Web Options For PG Medical Phase-II, Final Management Quota Counselling 2022-23
Andhra Pradesh: Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) informed about web options for PG Medical Phase-II/final management quota counseling 2022-23.Schedule - For Exercising web options visit PG (Medical): https://pgmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/ From 06.00 PM on 03.11.2022 Up to 06.00 PM on 04.11.2022. All the candidates whose names are in...
Andhra Pradesh: Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) informed about web options for PG Medical Phase-II/final management quota counseling 2022-23.
For Exercising web options visit
PG (Medical): https://pgmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
From 06.00 PM on 03.11.2022
Up to 06.00 PM on 04.11.2022.
All the candidates whose names are in the Final Merit Position of Management Quota notified on the University Website are only eligible to exercise web options on the above schedule dates as per the Seat Matrix displayed on the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
University Fee -
1. Candidates to whom the allotment message is given must pay Rs. 49,600/- for obtaining an allotment letter through a payment Gateway by using an Online payment method. (Debit Card /Credit Card /Internet Banking).
2. Candidates who have already paid Rs.49,600/- in Phase-I Counselling are not required to pay the same.
Tuition Fee -
The following is the Tuition fee structure to be payable for the Management Quota seats in Private Un-aided Non- minority Medical Colleges as per GO.Ms.No.56, HM & FW (C1) Department, dated 29-05-2020 of Government of Andhra Pradesh:
Tuition Fee particulars
MQ seats (S1 category)
NRI Quota seats (S2&S3 category)
Para Clinical Degree/Diploma
Pre Clinical Degree/Diploma
The fee structure in Private Unaided Non-Minority Colleges is as per G.O.Ms.No.56, HM&FW (C1) Dept., Dt.29-05.2020, as per the directions of the Hon'ble High Court in WP No.10159 of 2020 and batch, dt.09-07-2020, which is read as "to permit the petitioners/students to pay the fee fixed by the Regulatory authority by executing a bond in the proforma prescribed by the Andhra Pradesh Private Medical and Dental Colleges Managements Association within the specified time as notified by Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada."
1. A candidate who exercised options and joined in an allotted seat in this Phase-II counseling shall not be permitted to withdraw. In case any candidate withdraws from the allotted seat, the candidate shall be debarred for three years for admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses at the colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh besides payment of Rs. 354000 (Including GST 18%).
2. There is no limit to choices for exercising web options. Candidates can exercise any number of options for any subject and college if they are interested in joining that particular specialty in a particular college as per eligibility.
3. Candidates should be careful while exercising options on the web and take the printout of the saved options. They are advised to exercise options in courses and colleges in which they are interested.
4. Candidates, while giving options, should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in Phase-I counseling and slid to another college/course during this Phase-II counseling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during this Phase of counseling itself.
5. The candidates are therefore advised to exercise options for all the colleges' seats as per their priority, irrespective of vacancies shown in the seat matrix.
6. The selected candidates shall produce all the original certificates, pay the tuition fee, necessary bonds, etc., and complete the admission process. If the candidates do not fulfill the criteria per regulations to complete the admission process on the specified dates, their admission will be canceled automatically.
7. The original certificates will be verified at the time of admission to the respective college. In case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be canceled, and action will be initiated. If the candidate slides to another college (i.e., affiliated colleges of Dr.YSR UHS) during subsequent Phases of counseling, the original certificates, and tuition fee will be sent to the slid college by the concerned college where the original certificates are present.
8. The joined candidates up to round 2 of AIQ or State Quota shall not be eligible to participate in the further rounds for All India Quota or State Quota from the academic year 2022-23 onwards. Hence, the joined candidates up to round 2 of AIQ or any State Quota are not allowed to exercise web options in this Phase and further Phases. If it is found later that such candidates have exercised options, such candidates will not be allotted any seats, and necessary action will be initiated as per the rules.
9. Candidates who have joined in the PG (Medical) allotted seat either in Phase-I or Phase-II State Quota/Competent Authority Quota seats are not permitted to exercise web options in this MQ Phase-II/Final counseling, hence if it is found that the joined candidates have exercised options, such options will not be considered for allotments of this MQ Phase-II/Final.
10. The seats would be vacated because of sliding from Management Quota Phase-I to Competent Authority Quota Phase-II will also be considered for allotments. Hence, candidates should opt for all the desired specialties irrespective of the vacancies shown.
11. Candidates who have been allotted any seat in any Phase of counseling are not allowed to participate in the Mop Up Round.
12. Candidates who have already joined any seat are also not eligible for the Mop Up Round.
13. Candidates holding any seat in any college throughout the country are not eligible for the Mop Up round.
14. Candidates who were allotted a seat in Phase-I MQ counseling in any college of AP State, joined and slid to another college in AP in this Phase-II MQ counseling, should submit the tuition fee receipt along with a relief letter issued by the earlier college through e-mail (or) In person, for admission at the newly allotted college. The first college where the candidate initially joined in Phase-I will transfer the tuition fee, Original certificates, etc., to the subsequently allotted college in AP State.
Seat matrix –
A total of 446 seats are available for this Phase II of counseling.
Detailed seat matrix –
1. Unfilled seat after Phase-I – 146
2. Not reported after Phase-I – 300
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/pgmedicalmqphase-iiweboptionsnotification-189949.pdf.