PG AYUSH admissions to Central Universities, National institutes: AACCC Releases candidates details for Stray Vacancy Round
New Delhi: The AACCC has released the candidates' details with respect to PG Stray Vacancy Round AIAPGET ASU&H admissions to central universities and national institutes.
View the details below:
- CU and NI Ayurveda Candidate Details for Stray Round
- CU and NI Homoeopathy Candidate Details for Stray Round
- CU and NI Siddha Candidate Details for Stray Round
- CU and NI Unani Candidate Details for Stray Round
- Deemed Ayurveda Candidate Details for Stray Round
- Deemed Homoeopathy Candidate Details for Stray Round
The AACCC, Ministry of AYUSH has conducted counselling for all India quota seats of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani & Homoeopathy (ASU & H) UG & PG courses of Government, Government Aided Institutes, Central Universities/National Institutes/Deemed Universities for A.Y. 2020-21. For the academic year 2020-21, the Ministry has also conducted counselling for internal quota seats of Delhi University and Banaras Hindu University.
The role of AACCC, Ministry of AYUSH is limited to allotment of seats to the participating candidates, as per their merit and choice, which starts only after receiving the list/data/Information of successful candidates from National Testing Agency i.e. the AIAPGET examination conducting body.
There are a total of four rounds of counselling i.e. Round 1, Round 2, 3rd/Mop-Up Round & Stray Vacancy Round. Out of the four rounds, three rounds are conducted online by AACCC i.e. Round 1, Round 2 and 3 rd/Mop-Up Round. After completion of 3rd/Mop-Up Round, the vacant seats of all India quota Govt./ Govt. Aided Institutes is transferred to concerned State/UT Govt. counselling authority for State quota counselling and to concerned Institutes/University in case of Central Universities/National Institutes/Deemed Universities for conduction of Stray vacancy Round. Stray Vacancy round is conducted by the respective Deemed/Central Universities/National Institutes for which the list of registered & eligible Candidates for the Stray Vacancy round is forwarded by the AACCC to the respective Deemed/Central Universities/National Institutes. The vacant seats of DU Internal quota is transferred to Delhi University. The allotment shall only be done by the concerned Institute/ University in terms of merit.
The AACCC takes no responsibility of any allotment made in the Stray Vacancy Round and shall not be held responsible for any wrong/incorrect allotment.
The Candidates are advised to check their eligibility from the College website before participating in the Stray Vacancy Round and also visit respective Institute/ University for latest updates related to Stray vacancy Round.
Stray vacancy round should be held after giving wide publicity to all the candidates who are in the wait list provided by AACCC and eligible for Stray Vacancy Round. Further, Stray Vacancy Round should be conducted in fair & transparent manner.
Eligible candidates who are already registered with AACCC for PG ASU & H Counseling may approach to the concerned Central University/Deemed University/ National Institution along with Original Documents/Certificates to the concerned College/ University/Institution and participate in the stray vacancy round as per the schedule for same to be published by respective Institute/University. Therefore, all eligible candidates, who are willing to participate in stray vacancy round, are advised to visit the official website of concerned Institute/University for details regarding conduction of Stray Vacancy Round.
There is no facility of online Choice Filling for Stray Vacancy Round. Candidates must confirm the vacancy position from the respective colleges/Institutes/University and report directly at the institute where seats will be allocated to registered and eligible candidates, strictly in terms of merit for on the spot counseling.
Rules & Regulations regarding stray vacancy round will be as per of the concerned University/College/Institution/AACCC.
Candidates are advised to contact AACCC, if any discrepancy is found in conduction of the stray vacancy counseling by the university/college/institute.
AACCC, Ministry of AYUSH forwards the list of registered eligible Candidates to concerned Central Universities/National Institutes/Deemed Universities. Only those Candidates whose name is present in the eligibility list of Candidates provided by AACCC shall be eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round.
1. The Candidates must be given adequate time before the Stray Vacancy round in order to make the Candidates aware regarding rules/regulations etc. of the Stray Vacancy round before participating in the said Round i.e. the seats remaining vacant and the fee structure should be advertised well in advance on college website. The same should be widely publicized by the Colleges.
2. Colleges must display the eligibility conditions on their website well before the commencement of the Stray Vacancy round in order to enable the participating Candidates to make an informed decision.
3. All the documents of the Candidates must be physically verified by the College Authorities.
4. The names/details of the admitted Candidates must be entered on the AACCC online counseling portal by the College Authorities. The said names must be entered only after the College Authorities have correctly verified all the documents/details etc. of the Candidates and the fees has been remitted by the Candidate. Once entered, no name can either be taken out or no alterations/changes can be made in the data entered on the AACCC online counseling portal using reporting officer profile.
5. Candidates must be physically present during the time of admission/verification of documents at the College. Any Authorized Person in absence of the Candidate must not be entertained.
6. Colleges/ University must make the whole allotment process transparent with proper record keeping and documentation of process followed and attendance recorded. The said record(s) must be well maintained by the Colleges in order to enable the AACCC or any Authority to verify the details if and when needed.
7. The results of Stray Vacancy Round must be displayed on the college website.
8. The last date/cut-off date for admission in ASU & H PG courses is 28.02.2021 for academic year 2020-21. Therefore, all formalities related to admission shall be completed within stipulated time only.
9. Any Legal complication/enquiry by any Authority due to merit violation or any mistake/default occurred during the conduction of the Stray Vacancy round shall be the responsibility of the College/ University and AACCC shall not be held liable for the same.
10.A schedule for Stray vacancy Round regarding date of registration, publication of merit list, verification of documents and admission may be prepared at college level and uploaded on college website for information/knowledge and benefit of the Candidates.
11.Candidates are advised to check their eligibility conditions and schedule of Stray Vacancy Round from the College website before participating in the Stray Vacancy Round.
12.The Stray Vacancy Round for Delhi University will be conducted by the Delhi University.
13.All due precautions with regard to COVID-19 to be taken care of by the Colleges.