- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
UP DGME Announces Revised mop up round Counselling Schedule For NEET PG Admissions
Uttar Pradesh: The Directorate General of Medical Education (UP DGME) announced the revised counseling schedule for a mop-up round for NEET PG admission. Detailed schedule – 1. Merit list – 21st November 2022 2. Online choice filling – 22nd November 2022, 4:00 pm – 24th November 2022 3. Results – 26th November 2022 4. Allotment order download and admission – 27th November...
Uttar Pradesh: The Directorate General of Medical Education (UP DGME) announced the revised counseling schedule for a mop-up round for NEET PG admission.
Detailed schedule –
1. Merit list – 21st November 2022
2. Online choice filling – 22nd November 2022, 4:00 pm – 24th November 2022
3. Results – 26th November 2022
4. Allotment order download and admission – 27th November 2022 – 30th November 2022
Details issued –
1. The PwD candidates will have to produce the certificate issued by the center allotted by the Government of India.
2. For all the courses, separate applications have to be done.
3. During the mop-up round, if the candidates are allotted seats in DNB, they will not be allotted seats in MD, MS, and Diploma courses.
4. The candidates who have not been allotted any seats in rounds 1 and 2 can only participate in the mop-up round.
5. The candidates who have taken admission to the allotted seat/not taken admission to the allotted seat/resigned from assigned seats are not eligible for the mop-up round.
6. The admission process for allotted candidates will complete at the nodal center.
7. The candidates admitted to the private colleges will have to pay the tuition fee in the form of bank DD addressed to Directorate General of Medical Education & Training, UP, payable at Lucknow, and will also have to pay the security money, hostel fee, and miscellaneous expenses to the officer allotted for private college at the nodal center.
8. The candidates must submit all education-related documents, caste certificates, and other essential documents.
The medical education department plays a pivotal role in developing medical and paramedical personnel to cater to the state's health needs. The department also has a role to play in establishing and maintaining well-equipped teaching institutions, which are the premier referral centers from peripheral hospitals. Research is another area of activity for the medical education department. The directorate facilitates comprehensive medical and dental education via various medical, dental, and paramedical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. On the other hand, it also provides standard medical facilities to the patients.
The medical education department was bifurcated in 1981 from the department of medical health services. The separate directorate of medical education was established in 1994. It has been functioning as a separate directorate for the last 16 years. It controlled Medical Colleges and attached teaching hospitals.
To view the notice, click on the link https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/pg-191559.pdf.