- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
UP DGME Announces Schedule For PC PNDT Counselling Phase 1, 2, Check out details
Uttar Pradesh: Directorate General of Medical Education (UP DGME) announced the counselling schedule for PC & PNDT for rounds 1 and 2. Detailed schedule – 1. Online registration – till 23.12.2022 2. Security deposit – till 24.12.2022 3. Merit list – 23.12.2022 4. Choice filling – 26.12.2022, 11:00 am – 27.12.2022, 2:00 pm 5. Result –...
Uttar Pradesh: Directorate General of Medical Education (UP DGME) announced the counselling schedule for PC & PNDT for rounds 1 and 2.
Detailed schedule –
1. Online registration – till 23.12.2022
2. Security deposit – till 24.12.2022
3. Merit list – 23.12.2022
4. Choice filling – 26.12.2022, 11:00 am – 27.12.2022, 2:00 pm
5. Result – 28.12.2022/29.12.2022
6. Allotment order download and admission – 29.12.2022 – 31.12.2022
Details issued –
1. 24 seats are available, 12 for round 1 and 12 for round 2.
2. The candidates who are NEET PG qualified are only eligible.
3. The rules mentioned in the brochure of NEET PG will be applicable.
4. The candidates should decide their eligibility based on the eligibility criteria mentioned in the brochure.
5. The candidates will have to pay Rs 2000 as a registration fee online at https://upneet.gov.in to complete the registration process.
6. The candidates must download the registration slip after paying the registration fee. In case the registration fee is not downloaded, the candidates should wait until the payment is updated.
7. Before the choice filling, the candidates must pay Rs 10000 as security money online.
8. The merit will be declared based on all India Rank for the counselling process.
9. The candidates will have to do choice locking after a choice filling or be out from the counselling process.
10. After the allotment of seats, the candidates must submit all the necessary documents and pay the fee at the allotted college to complete the admission process.
11. The candidates admitted through NEET PG will not be eligible to participate.
12. The details related to the above course will be published at www.dgme.up.gov.in/https://upneet.gov.in.
The medical education department plays a pivotal role in developing medical and paramedical personnel to cater to the state's health needs. The department also has a role to play in establishing and maintaining well-equipped teaching institutions, which are the premier referral centres from peripheral hospitals. Research is another area of activity for the medical education department. The directorate facilitates comprehensive medical and dental education via various medical, dental and paramedical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. On the other hand, it also provides standard medical facilities to the patients.
The medical education department was bifurcated in 1981 from the department of medical health services. The separate directorate of medical education was established in 1994. It has been functioning as a separate directorate for the last 16 years. It controlled Medical Colleges and attached teaching hospitals.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/schedule-194447.pdf.