Dr NTR University of Health Sciences to hold 24th, 25th Annual Convocation in July, Apply by June 6, Check out all details
Vijayawada: The 24th & 25th annual convocations will be held in July 2022, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences recently notified.The last date for submission of filled-in application forms is 6th June 2022. The detailed information and application form is available at http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. All the students declared successful in the respective examinations of the years 2019...
Vijayawada: The 24th & 25th annual convocations will be held in July 2022, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences recently notified.
The last date for submission of filled-in application forms is 6th June 2022. The detailed information and application form is available at http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
All the students declared successful in the respective examinations of the years 2019 & 2020 pertaining to super specialty degree, postgraduate degree, postgraduate diploma, and Ph.D. courses are eligible to receive the degree certificates. They can come in person to collect or absentia for the degree certificates.
The following students will receive the degree certificate in absentia mode -
1. All the Undergraduate students declared successful in their respective examinations for the years 2019 & 2020, including internship, are eligible.
2. Students for whom compulsory internship is not applicable but have passed their respective examinations for the years 2019 & 2020 are eligible.
The filled-in application form should be submitted in person or by post to the Controller of Examinations, Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P. Vijayawada, along with all the required documents and Demand Draft as directed in the guidelines given in the concerned application form. The form should be on or before the last submission date, and after this, no form will be considered.
Use only capital letters in the application form. Applications must be routed through the college's Principal where the students have studied the Super Specialty/PG Degree/PG Diploma/Ph.D. Degree Courses.
Full name should be written as spelled in the intermediate or its equivalent certificate by those who are applying for UG Degree Certificates and in the UG Degree Certificates by those who are applying for Super Specialty/PG Degree/PG Diploma/Ph.D. Certificates.
The students who want to obtain Super Specialty/PG Degree/ PG Diploma/Ph.D./UG Degree Certificates as per the changed name/changed surname; the full name must be written as spelled in the AP Gazette, proceedings of the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or any other educational authority.
The students must fix 1 photograph on the application form duly attested by the college's Principal where they have studied and passed. 2 photographs should be kept in an envelope and enclosed to the application.
The following fee to be paid by students to obtain the degree certificate –
1. Super Specialty/ Ph.D./ MD/ MS/ MDS/MD (Ayurveda)/MD (Homoeo)/ MD (Unani) and PG Diploma – Rs 2000 (in person), Rs 3000 (in absentia)
2. M.Sc. (Applied Nutrition) - Rs 2000 (in person), Rs 2500 (in absentia)
3. M.Sc (N) and MPT - Rs 1000 (in person), Rs 2000 (in absentia)
4. M.Sc (M) - Rs 1000 (in person), Rs 1500 (in absentia)
5. All UG Courses - Rs 1000 (in absentia)
The candidates applying for degrees in person, for the Ph.D., Super Specialty Courses, and Medal/ Prize winners only will be called on to the dais to receive the degrees/medals/prizes. All other candidates (Post Graduates) have to receive the degrees in their respective seats only and will not be called on to the dais during the convocation. In-absentia degrees will be sent to the candidate's address by post.
The following documents are to be enclosed –
1. Students who want to obtain their Degree Certificates as per the changed Name / changed Surname should submit an attested copy of AP Gazette / Proceedings of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or any other Educational Authority.
2. All enclosures must securely be tagged to the application.
3. Envelopes containing the 2 passport-size photographs should be kept with the application along with enclosures.
4. DD should be kept on top of the application.
5. There is no need to enclose a self-addressed envelope either with stamps or without stamps.
Super Specialty /PG Degree / PG Diploma / Ph.D. Degree Certificates –
1. For Super Specialty Attested copy of PG Permanent Degree Certificate.
2. For PG Degree/Diploma, Attested copies of Provisional Certificate of the respective course and UG Degree Certificate
3. For Ph.D. Attested copy of the qualifying Examination Certificate (previous qualification certificate).
UG Degree Certificates only -
1. Attested copy of Intermediate or Equivalent Certificate.
2. Attested copy of Internship Certificate issued by the Principal of the concerned Medical College.
3. Attested copy of UG Degree Provisional Certificate.
4. Attested copy of Temporary / Permanent Registration Certificate as proof of having registered themselves with MCl/DCl/INC etc.
5. Attested copy of individual marks memos of 1st to final year UG Degree Exams (only if the Official Transcript is not yet been issued by Dr.NTR UHS).
6. Attested copy of G.O. on the transfer of candidates from one college to another during the Internship period.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/24th25thconvocationnotification-176626.pdf