MUHS releases Merit list for Convocation Ceremony 2021, Check out details
Mumbai: The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has released the Course and Subject-wise Merit list for Convocation Ceremony 2021. Successful candidates of the MBBS, BDS, UG/PG AYUSH, MD, MS, DM, MCh, PG Diploma, Nursing and other health courses will be awarded the Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificates in this Convocation Ceremony.The 21st Convocation Ceremony of...
Mumbai: The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has released the Course and Subject-wise Merit list for Convocation Ceremony 2021. Successful candidates of the MBBS, BDS, UG/PG AYUSH, MD, MS, DM, MCh, PG Diploma, Nursing and other health courses will be awarded the Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificates in this Convocation Ceremony.
The 21st Convocation Ceremony of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik will be held on 7th February 2022, as per the MUHS.
To view the merit lists, click on the following links:
Successful candidates of the following courses will be awarded the Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificates in this Convocation Ceremony:
Batch and Year
Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)
B.Sc. in Paramedical Technology
M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry)
PG Diploma (All)
Diploma in Optometry
B.Sc. in Optometry
Diploma in Ophthalmic Science
Diploma in Para Medical
M.D.S. & P.G. Diploma Dental
M.D. (Ayurveda) & P.G. Ayur. Diploma
M.P.Th. / M.P.T.
M.A.S.L.P. / M.Sc. S.L.P.
M.Sc. (Pharmaceutical Medicine)
Winter 2020 Summer 2021
Year 2021 & result declared before date of Convocation
All Certificate/ Fellowship Courses
Students of earlier courses and batches covered during last, i.e. 21th convocation ceremony can apply only in absentia. Degree certificates / Diploma Certificates of all ttre candidates, 'who opt to receive their Degree Certilicates / Diploma Certificates in absentia, wilt be sent to their respective colleges. However, students covered under the above mentioned courses can apply for receiving the Degree Certificate / Diploma Certificate either in person or in absentia. No change in mode of receipt of Degree Certificate / Diploma Certificates will be permitted once opted.
Printed Application Form will not be avaitabte offline. Eligible candidate shall download the Application Form and take a printout of it, which is displayed alonglvith this Notification. Application, duly completed in all respect, should reach to the controller of Examinations on or before 3/01/2022. If the application form is received after this date, Degree Certificate / Diploma Certificate will be issued after Convocation Ceremony as per due procedure.
It is further informed that, those candidates who fail to submit their application within stipulated time period and application received at a later date will attract late fee charges mentioned in University Circular dated 21/03/2014.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTs
1) Incomplete forms and forms without attested photo copies of Final year passing Certificate, UG Degree Passing certificate / UG Degree Marks Statement, will not be accepted.
2) The acknowledgement of this form should be preserved carefully and produced at the time of collection of the PG Degree / PG Diploma Certificate on the day of the convocation, or as and when the same is collected.
3) Any complaint, regarding non-receipt of PG Degree - PG Diploma Certificate or correction in Name, College, Class, Subject, Year of Passing, etc., will be entertained within a period of three months from the date of the concerned convocation. No complaints will be entertained after the Specified period.
4) Two identical visa type photograph (size 35mm X 45mm). Of which one duly attested by Dean / Principal of concerned college and should be pasted on the from at the space provided for it and other photograph should be enclosed with application mentioning the course, name and permanent registration Number on the reverse side. No photograph other than the stipulated size i.e. 35mm X 45mm (Visa type) will be accepted.
5) Please check the details of convocation programme on University web site , which will be notified one month in advance from the date of convocation Ceremony.
6) Candidates are advised to collect his / her degree certificate within one year from the date of convocation or else retention fee will be charged as per University rules prescribed from time to time.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.