MUHS to hold Additional Mini Convocation, check out details
Maharashtra: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has announced the conduction of an additional mini convocation on 13.7.2023 for PG Degree, PG Diploma, UG Courses ((MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BASLP, BSc in Paramedical Technology, Bachelor of Optometry, OT, PT, and BPO, Nursing), PhD, Fellowship, Certified Courses, and MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine. Eligible students need to...
Maharashtra: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has announced the conduction of an additional mini convocation on 13.7.2023 for PG Degree, PG Diploma, UG Courses ((MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BASLP, BSc in Paramedical Technology, Bachelor of Optometry, OT, PT, and BPO, Nursing), PhD, Fellowship, Certified Courses, and MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine.
Eligible students need to download the application form, which is available on the University website (www.muhs.ac.in). The applications duly completed in all respects will only be accepted. The applications should reach the Controller of Examination on or before 19.6.2023.
Those students who fail to submit their application within the stipulated period and applications received later will attract late fee charges mentioned in University Circular dated 21.3.2014. Incomplete forms and forms without attested photocopies of the Final Year Passing Certificate, Internship Completion Certificate issued by the University, and XII Std Statement of Marks or Passing Certificate and additional passport size photograph, will not be accepted.
The acknowledgment of this form should be preserved carefully and produced at the time of collection of the Degree/Diploma Certificate on the day of the Convocation Ceremony or as and when the Degree/Diploma Certificate is collected.
Any complaint regarding non-receipt of Degree/Diploma Certificate (viz. Name, College, Class, Subject, Final Year of Passing, etc.) will be entertained within a period of three months from the date of the concerned Convocation Ceremony. No complaints will be entertained after the specified period.
Two identical visa-type photographs (size 35mm X 45mm). Of which one is duly attested by the Dean/ Principal of the concerned college and should be pasted on the form at the space provided for it, and the other photograph should be enclosed with the application mentioning the course, name, and permanent registration Number on the reverse side. No photograph other than the stipulated size will be accepted, i.e., 35mm X 45mm (Visa type).
The following documents need to be sent along with the application –
1. Attested photocopy of Final Year Passing Certificate.
2. Attested photocopy of the Internship Completion Certificate issued by the University.
3. Attested copy of XII Std. Statement of Marks/Passing Certificate.
4. One additional passport-size photograph.
As per the notice, all the Deans / Principals /85 students of all the affiliated Colleges /Institutions of the University are informed that, as per the provision under section 80 and Statute No. 03/2002, the approval to hold the Additional (Mini) Convocation in absentia has been accorded by the Hon'ble Chancellor of the University.
In the said Convocation, the Degree/ Diploma will be conferred to the eligible PhD candidates, Post Graduate Degree 85 Diploma courses students, and Under Graduate courses students who would be completing their internship training after the regular Convocation till the previous day of the Additional (Mini) Convocation (i.e., 12.7.2023). The Degree /Diploma Certificates will be issued to absentia students only and sent to their respective colleges.
The following students will be eligible for the award of a Degree/Diploma in the said Convocation –
1. All Post Graduate Degree and Diploma courses students passed in the Winter-2022 session examinations and PhD students who have been declared eligible for award of Ph.D. degree up to 12.7.2023.
2. Post Graduate M Sc (Pharmaceutical Medicine) courses students passed in Winter-2022 and Summer-2023 session examinations.
3. All Under Graduate courses students (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BASLP, BSc in Paramedical Technology) in Winter-2021 session exams and completed/completed one-year internship training up to 12/07/2023.
4. Bachelor of Optometry courses students passed in Summer-2021 and Winter-2021 session examinations.
5. All Under Graduate courses students (OT, PT, and BPO) passed in Summer-2022 session examinations and completed/completed six months of internship training up to 12/07/2023.
6. Under Graduate Nursing courses, students passed in Winter-2022 session examinations.
7. All Fellowship and certificate courses passed earlier.
The Degree/Diploma Certificates will be issued to the students in absentia only. After the said Convocation, the Degree/Diploma Certificates of these students, who have submitted their application within the stipulated period, will be sent to their concerned colleges.
To view the notice, click on the link below –
Debmitra has completed her certified course in content writing from ETC Delhi in 2020. She has 3 years of experience into content writing. She joined Medical Dialogues in 2021 and covers educational news.