NEET PG Counselling 2021 in West Bengal, Check out eligibility, bond terms, all admission details here
Kolkata: Through a notice, the Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal has notified about the details regarding the PG medical counselling in the State Quota, Private Management Quota and NRI Quota Seats 2021. The data provided by the Government has informed about the details regarding reservations, directions for foreign medical graduates, course tenure, discontinuation...
Kolkata: Through a notice, the Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal has notified about the details regarding the PG medical counselling in the State Quota, Private Management Quota and NRI Quota Seats 2021.
The data provided by the Government has informed about the details regarding reservations, directions for foreign medical graduates, course tenure, discontinuation of course, eligibility criteria for NRI quota seats, counselling process, list of required documents etc.
In the notice cum Information Bulletin dated 25.01.2021, the Director of Medical Education and Chairman of WBMCC has clearly mentioned that admission in the affiliated institutes of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) "shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit lists of the "Status" [Unreserved (UR); Economically Weaker Section (EWS); Other Backward Classes (OBCA and OBCB); Scheduled Caste (SC); Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PwD) among the Open category, In Service category and Other Service category of candidates appearing and qualifying NEET PG Medical 2021 exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) and fulfilling the eligibility criteria for appearing in the counseling for West Bengal PG Medical State Quota, Private Management Quota and NRI Quota seats 2021."
"Admission to PG Medical Degree or Diploma course will not be allowed unless the candidates have got themselves registered either with WB Medical Council/Medical Council of India. Candidates registered with other State Medical Council shall have to be registered with WBMC/MCI before admission," further clarified the notice.
Reservation in State Quota Seats:
The Information Bulletin mentions that "In view of the recent order of the Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal no. HF/0/MERT/959/HFVV-23099/321/2021 dated 8th October 2021, 40% of the State Quota degree seats and 50% of the State quota diploma seats shall be reserved for in service teachers and medical officers of Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal [WBMES/VVBHSANBPHAS]."
Apart from this, the vacant seats in the open quota "may also be filled up by in-service candidates, in case open category candidates are unavailable and vice versa, on the basis overall merit position obtained in open quota through open counseling process," mentioned the notice.
Regarding the reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B candidates, the WB Health Department has decided to follow the West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act 2013 for seats in Govt Medical Colleges and State Quota in Private Colleges leaving aside share of SC and ST candidates till share of OBC reaches 10% for OBC-A and 7% for OBC-B.
"If OBC category candidates belonging to non creamy layer have their OBC certificate issued before 1st April 2020, then they shall have to submit non creamy layer income certificate issued on or after 1st April 2020 by the OBC certificate issuing authority," the notice clarified.
Regarding the caste certificate, the notice mentioned, "The caste certificate issued/ validated in the State of WB will only be considered for allotment of reserved category SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B seats of State Quota. The OBC candidates belong to creamy layer shall have to exercise option in counseling as unreserved category. The OBC candidates claiming non creamy layer status but failing to submit appropriate non creamy layer income certificate shall have to exercise option in counseling as unreserved category. The candidates claiming reserved category but failing to submit certificate issued/ validated in the State of WB shall have to exercise option in counseling as unreserved category."
"Five percent of seats of State Quota shall be filled up by benchmark PwD candidates before their inclusion in the seats for respective UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC-AJOBC-B candidates. The benchmark PwD certificate must be issued from Medical Board of IPGMER Kolkata. This is as per erstwhile MCI gazette notification, dated 4th February 2019, bearing Memo no MCI-34(41)/2018-Med./170045 which is in accordance with the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disability Act 2016," it added.
The Information Bulletin has clearly stated the conditions which are required for securing admission to PG Medical course in 2021 academic session.
As per the data provided in the Bulletin, "it shall be necessary for an unreserved or EWS candidate to obtain minimum marks at 50th percentile in NEET PG 2021 as provided by NBE unless there is-reduction of cut off by NBE or Govt. of India during the counseling process. However in respect of candidates belonging to SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile unless there is reduction of cut off by NBE or Govt. of India during the counseling process. For benchmark PwD candidates the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile for unreserved/EWS and 40th percentile for SCISTIOBC-A/OBC-B candidates unless there is reduction of cut off by NBE or Govt. of India during the counseling process."
Regarding the foreign medical graduates, the notice mentioned, "The candidates who have completed their Graduation from foreign countries must have permanent registration with State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India. They have to submit necessary documents regarding nationality and other criteria enforced by Medical Council of India for eligibility."
"An open candidate who is pursuing any other course is not eligible for counseling unless the course ends by 30th April 2021. In-service candidates are not allowed to take part in counseling process if they have completed/pursuing a PG Medical degree course earlier (even if the said PG degree course is completed before joining the service)," further read the notice.
Tenure of training period is 3 completed years for PG Medical Degree and 2 completed years for PG Diploma from the date of joining in the course.
"The date of start of course training period will be verified from date of start of stipend for open category candidates and date of actual placement of trainee reserve for in service Doctors from the college authority concerned," mentioned the notice.
Discontinuation of Course & Bond Terms:
The Health Department has warned the candidates in the notice that the "Discontinuation of course at any time after admission before completion of the course tenure will attract penalty of Rs. 5 lakhs for PG Medical Degree seats and Rs.2 lakhs for PG Diploma seats as per Govt. order no. HF/O/MERT/1542/Admn./ME/STM-28-10 dated 25th October 2010."
Specifying the bond terms, the notice has mentioned that "After completion of the course, the open category candidate has to serve bond period of 3 years for PG Degree seats and 2 years for PG Diploma seats to Govt., of West Bengal else have to pay penalty as fixed by Govt. of West Bengal. The State Govt. Order HF/0/MERT/923/ME-MISC-78-13 dated 10.06.2014 in respect of rendering service after completion of course is applicable for Open category admitted candidates."
"Notarized bond have to be submitted by the open candidates during admission with respect to discontinuation and indemnity to the concerned college in non judicial stamp paper with additional demy paper if required of not less than Rs 50/- (fifty only). The in-service candidates have to submit notarized bond of discontinuation to the concerned college and have to submit notarized bond of post course service as per extant TR rule to the MERT branch of Swasthya Bhavan in non judicial stamp paper with additional demy paper if required of not less than Rs 50/- (fifty only)," clarified the notice.
Details regarding Category of Candidates:
The choice regarding Category (open category or in service category or other service category) once exercised cannot be subsequently changed. There is provision for stating caste status/EWS status and Person with Disability (PwD) status afresh during NEET PG 2021 counseling. The option exercised regarding category of candidature, Caste, EWS status and Person with Disability (PwD) status during the NEET PG 2021 counseling will be verified during admission and if found appropriate as per State rule, will be considered for admission of such reserved category seats. Therefore, applicant will have to be very particular and cautious during filling up of online form for counseling. There is no scope for correction of mistake made by a candidate later.
State Government vide its Memo no HF/0/MERT/570/2H-06/14 dated 01.12.2014 and subsequent vide no. HF/0/MERT/1588/2H-06/14 dated 04.12.2014 and in pursuance of order of Hon'ble Calcutta High Court vide W P no 32902 of 2015 dated 15.1.2015 defined the eligibility criteria for applying as "Open Category candidates" for State Quota seats. Candidates qualified through NEET PG 2021 and either have paSsed MBBS from the State of West Bengal or have stated that permanent residence State is West Bengal will be considered as Open category candidates - for State quota seats provided the relevant documents of the respective candidates are found to be appropriate during physical verification before admission.
The candidates under regular service for 3 years or more under the Department of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of West Bengal in (NBHSANBMES/WBPHAS) and eligible vide extant T.R rules (WBHSANBMESNVBPHAS) (Placement on Trainee Reserve) Rules 2015" (hence forth called as TR Rules 2015) published vide memo no. HF/0/MERT/508/METTR-07-2012 dated Kolkata the 2nd June 2015] in respect of WBHSNVBMESNVB PHAS of Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal will only be considered as in-service category candidates for NEET PG 2021 counseling provided they have rendered service in rural/remote/difficult area (the CO= 19 related duty shall also be considered as rendering service in difficult area in order to avail in-service quota) in West Bengal (taken together) for 3 years or more (date of eligibility on or before 31.12.2021) as per latest Corrigendum order HFW-23099/449/2021/SS(ME)/Sp1/10/2022 of the Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal on 25.01.2022 regarding the earlier order no HFIOIMERTI959/HFW-23099/321/2021 dated 8th October 2021. These candidates who opt for in-service category are not allowed to convert to open category/other service category and vice versa.
Placement on trainee reserve is strictly based on extent T.R rules issued by Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. The total number of allotment in Trainee Reserve (WBHSI WBMESIWBPHAS) will be as per available TR posts for 2021 based on caste and inter se merit of in service candidates in NEET PG 2021 examination as per direction of Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. If there is a tie with TR post being less than the eligible candidates, higher the duration of regular service would be considered earlier for TR post. If still tied, then higher the chronological age of the candidate would be considered earlier for TR post. Mere enrolment for participation in Counseling for West Bengal PG Medical State quota, Private Management quota and NRI quota seats 2021 and registration, exercise of choice and allotment of seat in counseling does not confirm placement in training reserve, which is at the discretion of the Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal.
The Date of Birth of the Candidate opting for in-service category candidates must be on or after 31.3.1971. It is reiterated that candidate is not eligible if he/she is more than 50 years of age on 31.3.2021 as per provision of extent TR Rules.
The West Bengal Medical Counseling Committee, Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal, would prepare a combined merit list of applicants in counseling 2021 ("Open candidates", "in-service candidates of Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal", "other service candidates in West Bengal" and "candidates eligible for Private Management Quota seats only" and "candidates eligible for NRI Quota seats only" considered together).
Allotment shall be based on MEET PG 2021 rank of the applicant candidate. Candidate/s who fails to get enrolled in earlier round must remember that when he/she enrolls in a particular round later on followed by fee payment and registration the allotment can be made only from the available vacancies for that round only. Candidate cannot claim for a seat which was allotted in an earlier round where that particular candidate failed to enroll/register/fill up appropriate choices as the case may be.
Other service category candidates:-
Any eligible and NEET PG 2021 qualified candidate employed and posted in West Bengal as regular service for 3 years or more (cut off date of eligibility being 30.04.2021) in any organization under Govt. of W.B (excluding WBHS, WBMES and WBPHAS, the services under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal) or Govt. of India or any Semi Govt. Organization may apply as Other Service Category candidate provided he/she receives permission from the employer to pursue the course. Otherwise such application will not be entertained. Availability of stipend to all such admitted candidates will depend upon the decision of the employer and the admitting institute.
Eligibility criteria for Private Management quota seats in PG Medical 2021:-
The Management Quota in the Private Institutions in West Bengal in 2021 are also going to be filled up by online counseling which is to be conducted by West Bengal Medical Counseling Committee (WBMCC) of Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal through the same online portal used for conducting counseling for WB State Quota PG Medical seats 2021. The Indian National candidates qualified in NEET PG 2021, irrespective of MBBS passing State and Permanent Residence State, are eligible to participate for allotment in Private Management Quota seats in West Bengal. There is no reservation (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/OBC A/OBC B/PwD) in Private Management Quota seats, so all eligible and willing candidates have to appear as per combined rank. Candidates who are eligible to participate in the West Bengal state quota seats 2021 are also eligible to participate in Private Management Quota seat allotment if they wish so. Any candidate who is citizen of India and having permanent residence in the State of West Bengal or outside the State of West Bengal who is qualified through NEET PG 2021 can apply for the management quota of the Private Medical College in West Bengal (as applicable). The names of the Private Medical colleges are provided in participating college information section.
In the Private management quota seats of West Bengal 2021, the fee structure of such seats will be informed to the candidate in the counselling website. Candidates are hereby directed to contact the colleges for detailed clarification of such fees and mode of payment before putting up choices for such seats during the choice filling period of counseling.
Eligibility criteria for NR1 quota seats in PG Medical 2021:-
• The NRI quota in the Private institutions in West Bengal in 2021 are also going to be filled up by online counselling which is to be conducted by West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC) of Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal through the same online portal used for conducting counselling for WB State Quota PG Medical seats 2021.
• The candidates who are qualified in NEET PG 2021 and fulfill the criterion of eligibility of NRI quota seats as per the directions/orders of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in the case WP Civil 689 of 2017 [Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) and Anr. Vs the Union of India and Ors. Dated 22.08.2017 and principles set in Anshul Tomar (supra) case in West Bengal and other relevant orders are only be considered in NRI Quota seats. There is no caste reservation in NRI Quota seats.
• During enrolment, an eligible and qualified candidate will be asked to state whether he/she belongs to NRI (Non Resident Indian) or PIO (People of Indian origin). If the candidate states in affirmative then he/she can proceed further for enrolment as NRI/P10 candidate and would be eligible for choice filling and consideration for allotment in NRI quota seats only after document verification.
• Such candidate cannot participate for State Quota or Private Management Quota seats. Similarly candidates, who are otherwise eligible for State Quota and Or Private College Management quota seats, are not allowed for choice filling in NRI Quota seats for obvious reasons. After enrolment and verification of the NRI/P10 candidates, the allotment to NRI quota seats will be based on NEET PG 2021 combined merit rank without consideration of otherwise caste/category/quota.
• The fee structure for such seats shall be provided in the counselling website. Candidates are advised to contact the concerned college for details of fee and mode of payment before filling of such choices as after allotment in a particular round.
• If the candidate fails to get admitted in the allotted seat after completing all necessary formalities within that round, the candidate shall be called as non reported candidate and such seat gets vacant for such round.
• The rule for OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates for 2021-22 academic session shall be governed as per interim order of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India vide Writ Petition Civil 1141/2021, 1143/2021, 1149/2021 and 1150/2021 dated 22.10.2021 that is they are if eligible and qualified through NEET PG 2021, shall be permitted to appear in the counseling in general (open) category on par with Indian citizens to pursue their respective course.
The counseling steps in nutshell:-
A.) Round 1 counseling: -
• It may be mentioned here that individual eligible and NEET PG 2021 qualified candidate can enroll, pay fee, register and put up choice during Round 1 of the Counseling. After the choices are placed and saved, the choices shall have to be locked by the candidates as only the locked choices for that particular round shall be processed for seat allotment as per inter-se-merit of the candidates.
• After allotment, the allotted candidate needs to attend the concerned college physically with original credentials and one set self attested photocopy of documents along with the stipulated fee for the college for document verification. After successful verification the candidate shall be admitted in the college and handed over the system generated admission letter.
• During the admission process of round 1, the allotted candidate shall be asked to provide willingness for participation in subsequent round at the allotted college. If the willingness is affirmative, then only the candidate remains eligible to participate in round 2.
• The candidate who has not been allotted or not reported for admission in round 1 or not provided choice in round 1 are also allowed to participate in round 2.
• Along with this, there shall be provision for fresh enrollment, fee payment and registration for the NEET PG 2021 qualified eligible candidate for round 2, who have not done so due to any cause during the round 1 counseling,
• The candidates who have not qualified in NEET PG 2021 as per the cut off marks provided by the NBE vide notice dated 28.09.2021, are not allowed in counseling process. If cut off is subsequently reduced by NBE/Govt of India, then only such candidates shall be allowed for counseling as per revised cut off provided by NBE/Govt of India.
• The eligible and qualified candidates who fail to register for round 1 or subsequent round as the case may be (even if they have enrolled and paid counseling fee successfully) are not allowed to participate in round 1 counseling or subsequent round.
Round 2 Counseling :
Already registered candidate in Round 1 who have filled up choice in Round 1 and were allotted and admitted in Round 1 and provided willingness for participation in Round 2 are allowed to participate in round 2,
• Already registered candidate in Round 1 who filled up choice in Round 1 but were not allotted in Round 1 due to inter se merit position are allowed to participate in Round 2.
• Candidate who was NEET PG 2021 qualified and successfully registered in Round 1 but failed to provide choice during Round 1 are allowed to participate in Round 2.
• The opportunity for enrolment, pay fee and register for eligible and qualified NEET PG 2021 candidates who have not done it during round 1 counseling due to any cause, shall be again allowed during round 2 counseling.
• The candidates who were allotted in Round 1 but were not reported in the allotted institute for admission, they are allowed free exit that is they are allowed to participate in the round 2 counseling without penalty that is, they are not required to enroll/pay fee/register again during round 2 counseling. They can straight away go for fresh choice filling during round 2 counseling.
• The candidates, whose allotted seats were cancelled in round 1 due to inadequate documentation but still remained eligible for subsequent round with changed candidature, are allowed in round 2 counseling for choice filling straight away with changed candidature status.
• Non registered candidate till Round 2 or, registered candidate who have not filled up choice in Round 2 are not allowed in Round 2 counseling.
• Registered candidate who have got admission in Round 1 and not provided willingness to participate in Round 2 during the admission process at the allotted institute, are not allowed in Round 2 counseling.
• The candidates who have surrendered seats after admission in round 1 are not allowed to participate any further in counseling including Round 2. They are out of the counseling process.
Candidates who have admitted/joined the allotted seat in Round 2 and further rounds of counselling will not be allowed to resign/surrender and will also be ineligible to take part in further rounds of any type of counselling.
The candidates, whose allotted seats were cancelled in round 1 due to failure in submission of essential documents (domicile; age criteria in service; in service duration; place of service) , are out of the counseling process and they are not allowed to participate any further in counseling.
• The willingness for participation in subsequent round shall not be available during round 2 admissions or during any further rounds of admission process.
Mop up round counseling online :-
• The opportunity for enrolment, pay fee and register and fresh choice filling for eligible and qualified NEET PG 2021 candidates, who have not done it during round 1 and round 2 counseling due to any cause, shall be again allowed during Mop Up counseling.
• The candidates, who remain not allotted till round 2, are allowed to participate in Mop Up straight away by fresh choice filing.
• Already registered candidate in Round 1 or Round 2 who failed to provide choice during the round/s are allowed to participate in Mop Up.
• The candidates, whose allotted seats were cancelled in round 1 due to inadequate documentation but still remained eligible for subsequent round with changed candidature, are allowed in Mop Up counseling for choice filling straight away with changed candidature status.
• The candidates, whose allotted seats were cancelled in round 2 due to failure in submission of essential documents (domicile; age criteria in service; in service duration; place of service) , are out of the counseling process and they are not allowed to participate any further in counseling.
• The candidates who remain not reported during round 2 counseling are allowed to participate in mop up counseling but with penalty that is they have to pay counseling fee afresh and register afresh before being eligible for choice filling in mop up counseling (online). However, they are not allowed to change the credentials provided during enrollment stage of earlier rounds.
• Non registered candidate till Mop Up round or, registered candidate who have not filled up choice in Mop Up are not allowed in Mop Up counseling.
• The candidates who remain admitted after round 2 counseling, are not allowed any further for participation in mop up counseling or further counseling.
Stray vacancy round counseling (online):-
• No fresh enrollment, fee payment or registration is allowed in stray vacancy round. Only the candidates, who are already registered and not allotted /not reported till mop up round, are allowed for choice upgradation in stray vacancy round provided they have put up fresh choice during mop up round of counseling.
The candidates, whose allotted seats were cancelled in Mop Up round due to failure in submission of essential documents (domicile; age criteria in service; in service duration; place of service) , are out of the counseling process and they are not allowed to participate any further in counseling.
• Non registered candidate till Mop Up round or, registered candidate who have not filled up choice in Mop lip are not allowed in stray vacancy round.
• If still some seats remain vacant due to any cause, then the already registered and non allotted candidate list not less than 10 times the pooled stray vacancy shall be forwarded to the concerned colleges for allotment cum admission (offline mode). The details of such mode of stray vacancy fill up process shall be notified in due course if required.
Online counseling (steps details):-
Step 1 (online enrolment):-
• There will be provision of online enrolment for participation in PG Medical Counselling West Bengal State Quota, Management Quota, NR1/P10 Quota seats 2021. Candidates qualified through NEET PG 2021 conducted by NBE and eligible to participate in West Bengal State quota/ Private management quota/ NR1 Quota online counseling for PG Medical seats 2021, are herby requested to apply through online link in the website https://wbmcc.nic.in strictly within scheduled time. Candidates who fail to enroll will forfeit candidature for such online counseling.
• The qualified and eligible candidate out of NEET PG 2021 will put his/her Roll No, Date of birth in the on-line system. If the record matches with the result handed over to the State by National Board of Examinations through Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi, then the candidate will be further directed to inform whether he/she wants to be considered in the Open category or in-service category or in other service category. Candidates are hereby reminded to fill up form carefully as the form once filled and submitted cannot be rectified later on. No application in this regard will be entertained.
• No change is allowed in the Permanent residence State status of the candidates and MBBS passing state as they are recorded by NBE as per the statement of the candidates before appearing in the NEET PG 2021 examination. Application in this regard will not be entertained at all.
• The caste status and EWS status would be asked to provide afresh. Candidates who belong to SC, ST, OBC, EWS categories will be required to answer the question whether their caste certificates are issued/validated by authority in West Bengal. If not, they will be considered as Unreserved during seat allotment process of online counselling except for the central institutes if any in West Bengal. The OBC Candidates whose certificates are issued in West Bengal will be required to select sub caste as OBC A or OBC B as the case may be. Once selected the caste specific answers by candidates cannot be modified. For claiming seats under OBC, OBC-A and OBC B, the candidate has to submit non-creamy layer Certificate issued on/after 01.04.2020 by the same authority who issued OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate, unless the OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate has been issued on/after 01.04.2020; otherwise he/she will not be considered as under OBC/ OBC-A I OBC-B category for seat allotment.
• The open category candidates who have completed or pursuing any PG Course must complete both the course and service bond formality (if any) latest by 30.04.2021 to remain eligible for consideration of counselling. The in-service candidates who have completed or pursuing any PG Degree with or without TR from WB Govt. will not be considered further as per extant TR rules.
• The in-service candidates must indicate the type of service (whether WBHSNVBMES/VVBPHAS) as the case may be; duration of regular service must be at least 3 years with the last date of eligibility being 31.12.2021. They must also have completed at least three years of rural/remote/difficult area service (taken together) under Dept of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of West Bengal as regular service period by the last date of 31.12.2021 for availing the in-service category seats, as per latest Corrigendum order HEW-
23099/449/2021/SS(ME)/Sp1/10/2022 of the Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal on 25.01.2022 regarding the earlier order no HF/0/MERT/959/HFW-23099/321/2021 dated 8th October 2021. Such candidates must be eligible vide extant TR rules to apply for the Trainee Reserve from Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal.
• The cut off score for eligibility for NEET PG 2021 counseling as per NBE publication of result dated 28.09.2021 is 302 for UR/EWS (50 percentile); 265 for SC/ST/OBCA/OBCB including PwD (40 percentile) and 283 for UR PwD/EWS PwD (45 percentile). If the cut off is reduced by Govt. of India or NBE then the candidate with reduced cut off shall also be able to register in counseling provided such cut off reduction occurs before Mop up of West Bengal counseling.
Step 2 [Payment of requisite fees, obtaining transaction ID and then generation of acknowledgement Receipt]:-
• The qualified and eligible candidates through NEET PG 2021 after online enrolment will be directed to online payment system. The amount of payment of fees for counseling is RS-30001- (Three thousand only) which is one time and non refundable and to be paid by on-line mode only Bank transaction statutory charges if any will be in addition. The online deposition can be done through net banking or credit/debit card system. If the payment is successful the candidate will be immediately reverted back to the link for generation of acknowleddement receipt. Candidates are directed. to print the payment proof (depicting the transaction ID) as well as the acknowledgement receipt for future correspondence, verification and admission process. The payment proof can be obtained from the website https://wbmcc.nic.in by clicking on the link of view transaction ID. Similarly the acknowledgement proof can be obtained from same website by clicking link to generate acknowledgement receipt during the payment schedule.
• It may so happen that due to Internet server error during the payment process, the candidate fails to pay successfully and thus fails to generate transaction ID and or acknowledgement slip. The candidate is advised to be cautious and must check with his/her bank account before attempting to pay again since the payment once made for counseling process of NEET PG 2021 is non refundable. The candidates who have not paid for counseling process successfully are not able to participate in counseling process and seat allotment. However if a candidate fails to pay successfully in Round 1 counseling gets further chance before Round 2 or Mop up round counseling. Such candidate must however keep in mind that he/she is eligible for allotment of only such seats that are available during that particular round.
Step 3 (Registration followed by Choice filling and choice locking of the successfully paid candidates):-
• The successfully paid candidates have to click the link candidate login in the website https://wbmcc.nic.in within scheduled time and then have to click the link New User Registration and fill up the necessary credentials for registration. The transaction ID has to be filled here. The acknowledgement/ application number for the open candidates and the service application number for the in-service candidates printed on the acknowledgement slip have to be filled here as well. These unique ID shall not to be shared. After this the website would direct to provide security question, security answer and unique password for completion of registration step. The password shall be 8-13 character with at least one upper case letter of English alphabet, at least one lower case letter of English alphabet, at least one Arabic numerical and at least one special character of the key board of the computer. The password shall not be shared by the candidate. The counseling committee or NIC shall not be responsible if the candidate fails to protect the password generated at this stage.
• After registration is done the candidate has to login again in the candidate login link of the website https://wbmcc.nic.in now the candidate has to click registered user login link and to put the roll number and the newly created password here to login successfully. After such step the candidate shall be directed to the choice filling page where the candidate can see the available choices and fill the choices one by one in the choice basket. The open candidates cannot see in service choices and vice versa in Round 1 or 2. Both the open and in service candidates can view and fill the Private management choices. The other service candidate is treated like open candidate and can view choice like open candidates. The candidates who are non domicile to West Bengal and are belonging to Private management only, can see the Private management seats and cannot see the open or in service seats for obvious reasons.
• The following options are provided in the choice filling link like choice up and down, single deletion, choice interchange, choice move, multiple deletions etc. The candidate can fill all the viewed choices as per eligibility however the choices shall be processed only as per seat matrix for that round and seat conversion policy of the particular round. The candidates are requested to arrange choice as per willingness as choice processing shall be done by the computer system from the first choice downwards at his/her inter se merit rank.
• The candidates must save the choices as choices not saved shall not be available for consideration of allotment. After the choice arrangement is done the final step is to lock the choices after providing the password. Once the choices are locked they cannot be changed and no application shall be entertained in this regard. Only the locked choices shall be processed for allotment. If the candidate fails to lock the choices but is able to save them then the choices provided and saved shall be auto locked after the choice locking period is over by the system.
Step 4 (Publication of applicant list and publication of processed Result of allotment based on eligibility of candidates):-
• The applicant candidate list as per combined merit rank based on NEET PG shall be published for Round 1 and Round 2 and Mop Up by the system after the choice locking period is over. The allotment shall be based on inter se merit of the candidates as per provided caste, PwD status, category (open/in service/other service/private management only) and shall be purely provisional. The allotted candidate has to pass the physical document verification process at the allotted college within stipulated time by providing the original documents and requisite college fee for securing the admission. The candidate who fail in the document verification process due to lack of essential documents and thereby become non eligible for further rounds shall be out of the counseling process. The candidate who does not appear for document verification (physical reporting) at the allotted college with requisite original documents and college fee within stipulated time shall be termed as non reported candidate.
The stray round (online) shall provide the eligible qualified already registered candidate list who are till then remains not admitted. The choices provided by such candidates if any during the mop up round shall be upgraded in the stray round for consideration of seat allotment by the counseling software. The allotted candidates need to physically report to the concerned colleges within stipulated time with original credentials and college fee for admission as stated above.
• The seats if still remain vacant, the registered non allotted candidate list not less than 10 times the pooled vacancy obtained shall be provided to the concerned colleges for allotment cum admission (physical offline method). The details shall be informed in due course if required.
Step 5 (Physical original document verification of the allotted candidates at the allotted college within stipulated time):-
• All the NRI/ PlO candidates must report to Swasthya Bhavan Salt Lake Kolkata 700091 for physical document verification after allotment before they move to the respective allotted college for admission. The exact date and time will be denoted in the counseling website later on.
• It shall be the responsibility of in-service category candidates under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal to ensure that they fulfill all the conditions/eligibility for service category and Trainee Reserve. The verification of documents for such in-service candidates will be taking place at first by the custodian of service book/ institute in charge and then at the Medical branch of the Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Swasthya Bhavan. GN-29, Sector V, Salt Lake Kolkata 700091 during the stipulated date and time. Only after verification at Head Quarter the candidates shall be allowed to attend the concerned allotted college for admission. Such in-service candidates are advised to move for verification of service documents from the concerned custodian of service book immediately after completion of registration process and not to wait for declaration of results as the time is short.
• A self declaration to that effect shall be given by the candidates to the Dept. Of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of West Bengal during verification to be considered as in service category candidate. Such declaration shall mention that "I
(Name of the candidate), NEET PG 2021 rank NEET PG 2 0 21 Roll N o . am submitting self attested copies of service related documents in order to establish my entitlement/ claim for in service quota as notified by the State Govt. under HF/0/MERT/959/HFW-23099/321/2021 dated 08.10.2021 and corrigendum order no HFW-23099/449/2021/SS(ME)/Sp1/10/2022 dated 25.01.2022 for PG Medical for consideration of admission under NEET PG 2021 West Bengal counseling. undertake that all information provided by me in the online form in https://wbmcc.nic.in, website and documents submitted in support of such claim is true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that in case of incomplete information/ falsification/fabrication by me detected at any stage of counselling or admission or during the continuation of the course shall lead to cancellation of my ,candidature along with other legal/penal consequences Signature of the candidate with date and contact number".
• An in service candidate of WBHS/VVBMES/VVBPHAS shall apply as in service category for TR. This is as per Govt. order no. HF/0/MA/326/4P-01/17/Pt-11/HFW-
25099/19/2021-MA dated 28.02.2019. If at any stage of counseling or admission or thereafter, the candidate is found unfit for availing TR as per extant TR rules and Govt. orders and and/or found to have furnished incomplete/false/fabricated information in the pre-counseling registration process or declaration, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected. The eligibility of in-service category candidates is subject to concurrence from the Medical branch under the Dept. of Health and Family Welfare Govt. West Bengal.
• The verification for open candidates, other service candidates and management quota only candidates shall be done at the allotted college within the stipulated time and date. No verification beyond the stated scheduled dates will be entertained for that particular round. The candidates who are rejected during verification due to want of appropriate essential documents will forfeit their candidature for subsequent consideration for counselling. Time based system will not permit in conceding request of such candidate any further.
The following conversion rule is available for vacant seats in Round 2:- UR PwD -> UR
EWS PwD - EWS
SC PwD 4 SC
ST PwD 4 ST
OBCA PwD 4 OBCA
OBCB PwD OBCB
26. The following conversion rule is available for vacant seats in Mop Up round:- SC<-4ST and vice versa
OBCA ‹- 4 OBCB and vice versa
And finally open - in service and vice versa
The list of the original documents (as applicable) along with self attested photocopies (one copy per document) to be produced by the candidate at the time of physical verification:
|S.no||Document Required||Required for|
|1||NEET PG 2021 Admit Card||For All|
|2||NEET PG 2021 Rank Card||For All|
|3||Any two of (EPIC /Aadhar/Passport) of||For All|
|4||Age proof (Birth certificate/class 10 admit card/certificate)||For All|
|5||Any two of (EPIC /Aadhar/Passport) of candidate/anyone of parents issued in the State of West Bengal.||Open state quota MBBS passed from outside West Bengal|
|6||Relevant domicile certificate signed by appropriate authority (mentioned in the website https://wbmcc. nic. in )||Open state quota MBBS passed from outside West Bengal|
|7||MBBS Certificate||For All (Except those who have completed MBBS in 2021)|
|8||3m Prof. MBBS part ll or, final MBBS Mark Sheet||For All|
|9||Permanent Registration certificate issued from Medical council of India/State Medical council|
|10||Caste certificate (issued by appropriateauthority in||For SC/ST/ OBC/ OBCA /OBC B West Bengal)|
|11||Non Creamy layer certificate issued on or after 01.04.2020||For OBC/ OBCA /OBC B West Bengal)|
|For PwD Candidates|
|13||Internship completion certificate(cutoff for NEET PG 2021 counseling is 30.09.2021 as per order of Medical Counseling Committee Govt. of India||For All|
|14||Proof of previous Degree if applicable and complete 30.04.2021||Those who have in possession/pursuing of PG Degree or Diploma course|
|15||EWS certificate (issued by appropriate authority in |
West Bengal on or after 01.04.2020 and mentioned in website https://wbmcc.nic.in
|EWS certificate from appropriate authority|
|16||Proof of indermity bond(or any other bond as applicable)formalities completed by 30.04.2021||Those who have /pursuing PG Degree or Diploma course|
|17||ID card of present employment and Nc Objection Certificate from present employer and Certificate from present employer stating 3 yrs. o1 regular service in the State of W.B. alongwith mention of present place of posting.Such letter must also clearly Indicate whether the candidate would like to avail stipend from the admitted institute or would avail salary from his/her present employer during the PG training period.In case of stipend availed, the candidate has to serve like other open candidates the indemnity bond after the successful completion of the course.||For other service Candidate in WB(Except WBHS/WBMES/WBPHAS)|
|Acknowledgement receipt as generated from counseling website https://wbmcc.nic.in||For All|
|Payment proof as generated from the counseling website https://wbmcc.nic.in||For All|
|21||Declaration letter to the Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of WB to the effect that incumbents for the in-service seats fulfill all the conditions/eligibility for service quota and Trainee Reserve||For in-servicecandidates|
|22||Certificate from the institute in-charge or custodian of the service book to the effect that incumbents for the in-service seats fulfill all the conditions/eligibility for service quota (the list of remote and difficult areas as per Dept. notification dated 26.02.2020 and the service quota order as per Dept notice dated 08.10.2021 and corrigendum order dated 25.01.2022).||For in-servicecandidates|
|Posting order and joining report for claiming in service category seats under 'Dept of Health and Family Welfare' in WBHS/WBMES||For in-servicecandidates|
The following documents are required for the candidates who want b participate in NRI quota seats counselling:-
• Affidavit of the person who is NRI and the sponsor.
• Documents claiming that the sponsor is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsor)
• Relationship of NRI sponsor with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No, 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India &Ors. dated 22-08-2017
• Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.
• Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer.
• NEET PG 2020 Admit card and Rank card (only NEET PG qualified candidates can apply)
• MBBS all mark sheets and MBBS certificate
• Internship completion certificate (it must be completed on or before 30.09.2021)
• Registration certificate of MCI / State Medical Council
• Undertaking of the candidate that s/he is not presently admitted anywhere through All India Quota (A1Q) counselling or any State Quota (SQ) counselling or DNB counselling held in 2021 or earlier [if the candidate is pursuing any PG course or any other regular course, it must be completed by 30.04.2021.1
The requisite authority if satisfied with the documents produced by the candidates will approve the eligibility of the candidate for admission. If the candidate is not able to produce requisite documents in support of their minimum eligibility, their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
The eligible applicants will find their names in a combined list for State quota PG Degree and Diploma Medical seats and Private Management quota PG Degree and Diploma seats and NRI quota seats published by WBMCC in the website https://wbmcc.nic.in in due course as per the counseling schedule in pursuance to the order of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in Writ Petition 76 of 2015 dated 18.01.2016.
The combined list will contain the following information:-
Name of the eligible candidate; Domicile status (based on MBBS passing state; Domicile certificate or In-service candidature proof); Caste and PwD status including EWS status (as applicable), Original NEET PG 2021 rank; Candidature (open/in service /other service/Management quota only).
The counseling further notices shall be provided in the counseling website https:I/wbmcc.nic.in in due course and no personal communication shall be made to any candidate by the counseling committee. If any falsification, fabrication, wrong information or incomplete information is subsequently detected at a later date then candidature is liable to be cancelled.
To view the official notice, click on the link below: