NEET SS 2022 to be held on 1st, 2nd September, Check out application process, schedule
New Delhi: The entrance test to DM, MCh, DNB SS courses- NEET SS 2022 will be held on 1st and 2nd September 2022 at various examination centers across the country.The information to this effect was announced by the National Board of Examination (NBE) through a recent notification stating, "Pursuant to the approval of the MoHFW, Govt. of India vide its letter dated 13.07.2022 and approval...
New Delhi: The entrance test to DM, MCh, DNB SS courses- NEET SS 2022 will be held on 1st and 2nd September 2022 at various examination centers across the country.
The information to this effect was announced by the National Board of Examination (NBE) through a recent notification stating, "Pursuant to the approval of the MoHFW, Govt. of India vide its letter dated 13.07.2022 and approval of the National Medical Commission (NMC) vide its letter dated 14.06.2022, the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) announces to conduct the NEET-SS 2022 on 1st and 2nd September 2022 at various examination centers across the country. The different groups shall be examined on 1st and 2nd September 2022 as detailed in the Information Bulletin."
The NEET-SS 2022 shall be conducted as per revised group based scheme.
Application form for NEET-SS 2022 can be submitted only online at https://nbe.edu.in from 15th July 2022 (3PM onwards) to 4th August 2022 (till 11:55 PM). Candidates are advised to read the application process mentioned below carefully before filling up the form to avoid rejection of applications.
Online Application Submission
15th July 2022 (3 PM Onwards) to 4th August 2022 (Till 11:55PM)
Edit Window for All Applicants
8th August 2022 to 10th August 2022
Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images:
3. Thumb Impression
19th August 2022 to 21st August 2022
Issue of Admit Card
25th August 2022
1st & 2nd September 2022
Cut Off Date for qualifying MD/ MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2022
15th September 2022
Declaration of Result
By 15th September 2022
Commencement of academic session term
1st October 2022
Last date up to which students can be admitted/ joined
31st October 2022
Instructions to Fill Online NEETSS 2022 Application Form
1. New User Registration: All candidates desirous of applying for NEET-SS 2022 shall be required to create an online profile of themselves to generate a UserID and Password.
2. Applicant Login: This User ID and Password so created will allow the candidate to login as an applicant for NEET-SS 2022 and register an online application. The "Go To Application" link will allow the applicant to continue with the application submission immediately after user creation.
3. If the Login password is lost, it can be retrieved by clicking "Forgot Your Password".
4. Name of Candidate: Please mention your full name as in Post Graduate Medical Qualification Certificate. Name as entered by the candidate while creating his/her User ID shall be reflected in a non-editable format in his/her examination application form. No change in the name shall be permissible under any circumstances after submission of an application. The candidate shall be required to produce his/her Govt issued ID proof bearing same name at the test centre on the test day to seek entry. It is strongly advised not to submit an application with an error in the candidate's name as it shall not be allowed to be edited after application submission. If the user has entered his/her name wrongly while registering the user, please create another user with correct name.
5. Father's and Mother's Name: Please mention the full name of your Father and Mother carefully while registering the user.
6. Gender and Date of Birth: Indicate your gender and Day, Month & Year of your birth. Please enter the correct date of birth carefully while registering the user..
7. Nationality: Please enter country of your citizenship. An Indian Citizen should indicate, if he/she is an NRI.
8. Email ID: Email ID chosen by the applicant candidate shall be verified through a system generated OTP for user creation. Same email ID can not be used for registration of any other user concurrently. Please note that all email correspondence with the applicant candidate shall be done at this email ID only. Email chosen by the applicant candidate shall be the primary means to communicate with the candidate for examination purposes. Information related to examinations shall be sent at this email ID. Candidates shall also be able to communicate with National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences through this registered email only. Correspondence received from any other email ID of the candidate shall not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to choose the email ID carefully.
9. Mobile No: Please provide the desired mobile number for receiving Examinations related communications sent through SMS. Mobile number chosen by the applicant candidate shall NOT be the primary means to communicate with the candidate for examination purposes.
10. The UserID/Application ID and password so generated shall be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate for future records.
11. The index page of NEET-SS 2022 at National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences website https://nbe.edu.in provides a quick link, "Applicant Login". The online application form for NEET-SS 2022 can be accessed through this quick link after successful login.
12. The candidate can login using his/her User ID and Password.
13. The application submission process can be completed either in a single sitting or in multiple sittings, as per the candidate's choice, during the application submission window. However, once an application is successfully completed & submitted, it shall be available for editing certain field only during the "edit window".
14. Candidates are advised not to complete their application registration process in a haste so as to avoid any errors in providing information.
15. The candidate shall be required to provide information as asked under various heads. It is strongly recommended to keep the required information handy before start filing the application. Some of the salient heads in the application form are as under:
16. Selection of Question Paper Groups: A candidate will be able to choose amongst the available choices of Question Paper Groups for which his/her broad specialty qualification is an eligible feeder. Accordingly, the candidates will be able to choose one or more than one group to appear in. The Examination fee shall be charged accordingly.
17. Upload of Prescribed Documents & Images (Photograph, Scanned Signatures and Thumb Impression): Please refer Image Upload Instructions available at NBEMS website https://nbe.edu.in and at the end of this information bulletin for details of specifications for uploading photograph, signatures and thumb impression. Images which are not as per prescribed specification shall not be considered and may lead to rejection of the application.
18. The test city can be selected from available choices on first come first serve basis.
19. After selection of test city, the candidate shall be required to pay the prescribed examination fee online. The fee can not be paid through any mode other than the payment gateway available in online application form.
20. Candidates shall be prompted to preview the entire application before submission in order to make any corrections, if so required. They shall be required to submit the application after agreeing to the "declaration". This shall complete the entire process of application submission.
21. Acknowledgement of Application Submission: An acknowledgement email shall be sent to the registered email ID confirming submission of an application by the candidate.
22. Edit Window: Candidates who have successfully submitted their application with successful payment during Application Submission window shall only be allowed to edit their applications during 8th August 2022 to 10th August 2022. No new application can be registered during edit window. No payment can be made in the edit window.
23. All editable fields in the application form shall be open for the candidate to make any corrections, if so required. Details of field which can not be edited are mentioned below.
24. Information entered in the application form can be changed during the "Edit Window". However, following fields in the application form shall remain non-editable:
• Name of the Candidate
• Email ID
• Test City
25. No editing in information provided shall be permissible in the application form, once edit window is over.
26. NBEMS disclaims any liability that may arise due to incorrect information provided by the candidate during online application form submission.
27. NBEMS does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form under any circumstances.
28. Subsequent to closure of edit window, deficiency related to images uploaded in the application form shall be communicated to concerned candidates. Deficiency related to images uploaded (photograph, Signatures, Thumb Impression) can be corrected during the final edit window i.e. 19th August 2022 to 21st August 2022.
29. Candidates who fail to submit duly completed applications with requisite documents and/or fail to rectify the deficiencies in their applications by the last date prescribed for rectification shall be declared ineligible. Admit Card shall not be issued to candidates who are declared ineligible. In such cases, the entire fees will be forfeited.
30. The details of candidates w.r.t. Name, mobile Number, Email ID, Nationality etc will be populated in the Registration Form of Counseling to be conducted by MCC of DGHS. Hence, candidates are advised not to change their details till the completion of counseling to avoid problem in Registration for counseling.
Summary of Steps in Online Application Form Submission
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form:
• Fill the user registration form to generate User ID/Application ID and Password.
• User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email.
• Complete the application form and upload your Photograph, Scanned signature, Thumb impression & Prescribed documents.
• Choose your Test City and pay Examination Fee
• Agree to the declaration and Submit Application
• Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records
For any query, please contact NBEMS Candidate Care Support at 022 – 61087595 or write at its helpdesk portal available under applicant login page.
For more details, check out the official notice on the NBE website:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.