BSc Nursing Admissions: KNRUHS issues notice on web options for mop up counselling, Details
Telangana : Through a recent notice, KNRUHS ( Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences) has infomred about the exercising of web options for the Mop-up Phase of web based counseling for admission into BSc (Nursing) 4YDC/ P.B. B.Sc (Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. Courses under Competent Authority Quota in Government & Private colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences.
KNR University of Health Sciences, hereby notifies to conduct Mop-up phase of web- based counseling for Admission into B.Sc (Nursing) 4YDC/P.B. B.Sc (Nursing) 2YDC/B.P.T. / B.Sc (MLT) Courses for vacant seats after final phase of counseling in affiliated Colleges under Competent Authority Quota.
Candidates can exercise web options in the website:https://tsparamed.tsche.infrom 8.00 AM on 05-04-2022 to 7.00 PM on 06-04-2022.
The candidates whose original certificates have been verified and whose names have been notified in the provisional final merit list including Addendum to merit lists of respective courses displayed on KNR UHS web-site are informed to exercise web options for admission into B.Sc (Nursing)4YDC/P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc (MLT) Courses for the academic year 2021-22 into the Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS in Telangana State. Allotment of seats will be done as per Government & University Regulations.
Candidates who have secured admission in the previous phases of counseling and joined the course and continuing in the course, who wish to slide to other college / course also can exercise their options
The candidates who have been allotted seats in the previous phases of counseling and who have not joined / discontinued the course after joining are not permitted to exercise options for Mop-up phase of counseling.
Candidates while giving options should note that apart from vacant seats notified, seats vacated by candidates sliding during this phase of counseling will be added and allotted simultaneously during this phase of counseling. The allotted seat under previous phases of counseling will be cancelled automatically if the candidate is allotted a seat in Mop-up phase of counseling as per his/her option.
University Fee: Rs. 6000/ (Rupees Six thousand only). Selected Candidates have to pay University fee through payment gateway using online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
NOTE: Candidates who have paid the University fee in the previous phases of counseling need not pay university fee again.
Tuition Fee: As notified by the Government for Government & Private colleges.
NOTE: The details of available seats for all the courses will be placed in the web site:website www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in before counseling
List of Not Reported Candidates After Final Phase of Counseling : Click here
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates can exercise web options through website: https://tsparamed.tsche.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet connection. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web options.
- Candidates can exercise options to all courses and colleges to which they are eligible, if their name is included in the provisional final merit list for that course.
- Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web options.
- Candidates are informed that they have to exercise options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course/ college after allotment he / she will not be allowed to exercise web-options in subsequent counseling if any conducted for that course.
- One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options after saving Options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
- All the candidates who have already joined and willing to slide to other colleges/course can also exercise web-options during this phase. If a seat is allotted in this Mop-up phase of counseling, the seat which was allotted and candidate has joined during previous phases of counseling will be cancelled automatically and allotted to other candidates.
- Candidates will receive SMS message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates can also login to check their allotment status on website: https://tsparamed.tsche.in
- The selected candidate shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking), check the allotment details and report to the Principal of allotted college. Candidates who have paid university fee in the previous phase need not pay again.Candidates are hereby informed that final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University regulations.
- The selected candidates shall report to the Principal of the allotted college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter and submit all original certificates, pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate will not be eligible for subsequent round if any. Original certificates will not be returned to candidatesunless the candidate discontinues from the course.
- The University Fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
No individual communication will be sent to the candidates. Candidates are advised to check the KNRUHS website www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in from time to time for notifications and college wise allotment list
To view the official Notice , Click here : https://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/notificationforbsc.pdf