- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
DME Tripura Invites Application For MSc Nursing Course, Apply Till 25 November 2022
Tripura : DME Tripura has invited Application from the eligible candidates aspiring for M.SC nursing courses against the M.SC nursing seats for all Open category of candidates at School & College of nursing (TIPS), Amtali , Agartala for the academic session 2022-23.The courses are as follows:- SL.NO Subjects No of seats Category ...
Tripura : DME Tripura has invited Application from the eligible candidates aspiring for M.SC nursing courses against the M.SC nursing seats for all Open category of candidates at School & College of nursing (TIPS), Amtali , Agartala for the academic session 2022-23.
The courses are as follows:-
No of seats
| || |
Community Health Nursing
| || |
Medical Surgical Nursing
| || |
Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
The application from the eligible candidates shall contain the following particulars:-
1. Name of the candidate-
2. Fathers name / Husband Name-
3. Present address / permanent address-
5. Madhyamik Admit card- denoting date of birth of the Candidate.
6. Qualification Certificate / Mark sheet of B.SC nursing / Post basic B.SC nursing securing minimum 55% marks, 5% relaxation for ST, SC candidates in any of the Exam.
7. Registration Certificate of Tripura Nursing Council-
$. Certificate of One year experience in Nursing Care or Nursing Education in an approved Hospital/ Education Institution/Public Health Agency-
9. Pass Certificate of University regarding passing out the B.Sc. Nursing/PB. B.Sc. Nursing Courses,
10. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC),
The filled up application with copies of relevant documents as prescribed in the particulars stated above must reach this Directorate on or before 25/11/2022, up to 4 p.m.
To view the official Notice, Click here : https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/education-n-msc-nursing-191372.pdf
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.