- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
KNRUHS Extends Date Of Online Application For Msc Nursing Courses Under Competent Authority Quota
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) extended the date of online application for MSc Nursing courses under the Competent Authority Quota. Per the notice, the last date for online applications for admission into MSc Nursing courses under the Competent Authority Quota is extended to 5.00 pm on 11-12-2022. The Registration and Verification fee is Rs.5000 + Bank Charges for...
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) extended the date of online application for MSc Nursing courses under the Competent Authority Quota.
Per the notice, the last date for online applications for admission into MSc Nursing courses under the Competent Authority Quota is extended to 5.00 pm on 11-12-2022. The Registration and Verification fee is Rs.5000 + Bank Charges for OC and BC and Rs.4000 + Bank charges for SC/ST category candidates. The fee shall be paid online through a Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
Candidates who studied BSc(Nursing) in colleges outside Telangana and Andhra Pradesh must pay Rs.3000/- towards the Degree Equivalency Verification fee And Registration fee.
Steps to register –
1. Mobile and Email Registration
2. Candidate Registration (Payment of fee)
3. Updating of data
4. Uploading of Certificates
The following Documents are required for filling and have to be uploaded along with the application form
1. Passport size Photograph Self Attested.
2. Aadhaar card
3. Signature in the declaration area.
4. Marks statements from 1st BSc (N)4YDC/2YDCto Final BSc(N) 4YDC/2YDCcourse.
5. Experience Certificate mentioning the date of commencement and completion.
6. Provisional or Original BSc(N) 4YDC/2YDC Degree Certificate.
7. Study certificate from 10th to Intermediate.
8. Study certificate of BSc (N)4YDC/2YDC Course.
9. Permanent Caste Certificate (as in the application form proformag) Discontinuance certificate
10. Candidates claiming eligibility about local/non-local should furnish relevant certificates in support of their claim.
Eligibility for admission –
1. Candidate should be Indian National and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status as per G.O.P.NO. 646 Education Department Dated: 10-07-1979.
2. Candidates should have passed B.Sc., (N) / Post BSC (N) degree from an Institution which is recognized by the Indian Nursing council with a minimum 55% of aggregate marks and a provision of 5% relaxation of marks for SC / ST Candidates.
3. Should be a regular Government employee and shall have put in not less than 5 years service in the departments of Medical & Health Service, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad as on 30-09 -2022.
4. Service certificates have to be issued by the Director of Public Health/ Directorof Medical Education/Commissioner VVP.
5. For Service Quota seats at Government College of Nursing, Hyderabad, Candidates who are in Government service are only eligible for admission, subject to fulfillment of Government Orders from time to time.
6. For Regular candidates, (Non-Service) – Minimum one year of work experience after registration of B.Sc., (N)course as on 30-09-2022. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after of Post Basic Nursing course as on 30.09.2022.
7. Both the service and Non-service candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as of 31st December of the year of admission (31.12.2022). The maximum age limit for SC /ST candidates shall be 48 years.
8. Both women and men candidates are eligible to apply.
9. Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife of the Indian Nursing Council for service and non-service candidates.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/msc-nursing-193224.pdf.