KNRUHS issues notice on web options for Round 2 counselling of MSc Nursing admissions, Details
Telangana : Through a recent notice, KNRUHS (Kaloji Narayana University of Health Sciences) has informed about the Exercising of web-options for second phase of Counseling for admissions into MSc Nursing and MPT courses 2021.
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notifies the schedule for exercising web-options for web-based counseling for second phase of counseling for Admissions into MSc (Nursing) Courses and MPT courses under Competent Authority Quota in colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
The candidates whose names have been notified in the provisional final merit list displayed on KNR UHS web-site for MSc (N) & MPT Courses are directed to exercise web-options for admission into MSc (Nursing) and MPT courses.
LIST OF AVAILABLE SEATS FOR SECOND PHASE OF COUNSELING : CLICK HERE
Candidates can exercise web-options for second phase of web Counseling from 8.00 A.M on 7.4.2022 to 2.00 P.M 8.4.2022. Details of available seats for M.Sc(N) and MPT courses for second phase of counseling are displayed on KNRUHS website
Candidates whose names are displayed in the provisional final merit list on KNRUHS website can exercise web options as notified above on websitehttp://tspgparamed.tsche.in.
Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first phase of counseling and have not joined or discontinued the course will not be considered for the same course in this phase of counseling.
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates can exercise web options through http://tspgparamed.tsche.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet connection. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web options.
- Candidates can exercise options to all courses and colleges to which they are eligible. Therefore candidates are informed to give options for all the colleges / courses they are interested to join.
- Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web options.
- Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first phase of counseling and slided to other college / course during second phase of counseling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during second phase of counseling itself. Hence candidates are informed to give options for all colleges irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix.
- Candidates are informed that they have to give options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course/ college after allotment in the second phase he / she will not be eligible for further counselings if any.
- One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options after saving Options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options. Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat if allotted. Candidates are also informed to check their allotment on the website http://tspgparamed.tsche.in.
- Candidate has to download the allotment letter by paying the University Fee of Rs. 10,000/- ( Rupees Ten Thousands only ) through payment gateway. Candidate need not pay University fee if paid already in the first phase of counseling.
- Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, bond, pay the tuition fee and other College fees before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter.
LIST OF NOT JOINED CANDIDATES AFTER FIRST PHASE OF COUNSELING : CLICK HERE
- Candidates who have slided from one college/Course to other college have to collect the Original Certificates, Tuition fee/ College fee/ Bond from the First phase admitted college and report to the Principal of college allotted in the second phase of counseling to complete the admission process as detailed above.
- Tuition fee to be paid is as notified by the Government.
- Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course.
- The University Fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No individual communication will be sent to the candidates. Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for notifications. t
To view the official Notice, Click here : https://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/mscnursingweboptions2021-22.pdf