KNRUHS releases Provisional Final Merit List, List Of Ineligible Candidates Under Service Quota For MSc Nursing admissions
Telangana: The provisional final merit list after verification of original certificates and list of ineligible candidates under service quota for M.Sc. Nursing released by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS).Provisional final merit list after verification of original certificates released. To view the list,...
Telangana: The provisional final merit list after verification of original certificates and list of ineligible candidates under service quota for M.Sc. Nursing released by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS).
Provisional final merit list after verification of original certificates released. To view the list, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/mscfinalmerit2021-msc-nursing-172641.pdf
Provisional selection is being made by the selection committee constituted by the KRUHS in accordance with the regulations, existing government guidelines and interim directions of the Hon'ble High court.
List of ineligible candidates under service quota released. The candidates whose names are there on the list have not produced a service certificate issued by the Director of Health/DME/Commissioner VVP. KNRUHS has allowed these candidates to submit the certificate before 23rd March 2022.
To view the list, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/msc-ineligible-service-list-20210-172642.pdf
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc., (N) / Post BSC (N) degree from an Institution, which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks and a provision of 5% relaxation of marks for SC / ST Candidates.
- In respect of Government College of Nursing, Hyderabad, candidates who are in government service are only eligible for admission subject to fulfilment of government orders from time to time.
- Should be a Regular employee of the Government of Telangana/ AP shall have put in not less than 5 years service in the departments of Medical & Health Service, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad of Telangana & A.P.
- Candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as of 31 December of the year of admission. For candidates belonging to SC / ST, the maximum age limit shall be 48 years.
- The candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife of the Indian Nursing Council.
KNRUHS is a public university located in the city of Warangal, Telangana. The University is named after a famous revolutionary poet. The courses offered are undergraduate and post graducate medical, dental, AYUSH, doctoral, post doctoral.