MSc Nursing admissions at Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Apply by April 12
Vijayawada: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has announced the last date for the submission of online applications for admission for M.Sc. Nursing courses under the competent authority quota have been extended up to 5.00 P.M on 12th April 2022.
The candidates need to visit the following URLs for filling up the application form and for uploading scanned original certificates –
The candidates are advised to download and read the prospectus of the course and instructions for filling online application available on the university website before filling out the online application.
The procedure of filling out the online application form and paying of fee online -
1. The fee paid by the candidates is not refundable under any circumstances.
2. Candidates should read the notifications, and prospectus carefully regarding eligibility under local and nonlocal.
3. To fill out the application form the candidates need to open the website through Internet Explorer 11 version.
4. Candidates will receive the registration number on their registered mobile number once they enter the basic details. The number should be saved for further use. The registration number should be kept confidential and should not be disclosed to others.
5. All the details in the online application have to be correct and necessary documents have to be uploaded.
Documents required –
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Intermediate marks memo or equivalent.
3. Original degree or provisional certificate of B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing).
4. Study certificates from 6th to 10thand of B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing).
5. University Marks Memos of B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ IGNOU from 1st to Final Year.
6. Caste Certificate (If applicable).
7. PWD Certificate (If applicable).
8. Aadhar Card.
9. State Council Registration.
10. Service Certificate.
11. Regularization Certificate.
12. Candidate's Latest passport size Photo.
13. Specimen Signature of the Candidate.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/mscnmptcoursesextendednotification-173919.pdf