RGUHS publishes conduct for 2nd Year MSc Nursing Annual Exams, Details
Karnataka: The Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences (RGUHS) has released the conduct for the University Annual Theory Examination of 2nd Year M.Sc Nursing during November/December-2021.The Theory 2nd Year M.Sc Nursing Annual Examinations shall be held from 24th November 2021.The detailed fee structure for the exam is as follows:1.Issue of Exam Application Form25.10.20212.Last date...
Karnataka: The Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences (RGUHS) has released the conduct for the University Annual Theory Examination of 2nd Year M.Sc Nursing during November/December-2021.
The Theory 2nd Year M.Sc Nursing Annual Examinations shall be held from 24th November 2021.
The detailed fee structure for the exam is as follows:
Issue of Exam Application Form
Last date for payment of Examination fee without fine
Last date for payment of Examination fee with fine Rs.100
Last date for submission of filled Application Forms to the University
EXAMINATION FEE STRUCTURE
Marks Card Fee
Rs.1000/- per paper
Dissertation Fee for other courses as in 4
Provisional Degree Certificate
Internal Assessment (IA) Marks Submission Dates Wherever Applicable
Last date for Online Submission of Internal Assessment Marks [Statement of Internal Assessment marks of both regular & repeater students] and Freezed hard copies duly signed by the students.
Submission Freezed Hard copies of I.A. Marks with a Fine of Rs. 10.000/- is up to
Submission Freezed Hard copies of I.A. Marks with a fine of Rs. 20.000/- is up to
The I.A. marks (Freezed Copy) of the following faculties should be sent to the Register [Evaluation], RGUHS, Bangalore.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS AND STUDENTS
1. Final year students are required to pay the PDC and convocation fee along with the examination fees.
2. The failed students [repeaters] need not pay the marks card fee as per the circular.
3. The failed final year students [repeaters] need not pay the PDC fee and convocation fee as it has been paid by the students in the earlier examinations. If any revision in the fee structure in respect of Marks card, PDC and convocation fee, then such difference amount should be paid by the students.
4. The fee once paid cannot be refunded or readjusted under any circumstances.
5. Change of Examination centre is not permitted.
6. Students should apply for Convocation Degree Certificate, are instructed to submit the prescribed application form along with passport size photo as prescribed. The specifications of the photograph are as follows.
a) The Photograph Should be in Colour and white background
b) The size of Photograph 35X35.
c) The Photo Print should be Clear have full face, front view, eyes open.
Instructions to the Principals / Heads of the Institutions
1. Attendance: The Principals of the Colleges are required to furnish attendance of all the Students by calculating the attendance up to the last working day of course/term. There is no provision for condonation of Attendance.
2. SC/ST, Category-I and Management Quota students also have to pay all the applicable examination fees, as per the following orders.
i. Letter of Director of Medical Education No.MEH (3)/22/2002-03, dated27/03/2003.
ii. Circular of RGUHS dated 22-11-2004 and Ref No. Reg (E) / SC / ST / AR - 04 / 08-09 dated 10/02/2009 and
iii. Reference letter No.REG/EX-II/SC/ST/BCM 59/2003-04 dated 18.11.2003 respectively.
3. All Repeater Students including SC/ST/Category -1 of all faculties are not exempted from the payment of examination fees. As per the Government letter vide No.SWL 229, BCA 80, dated 16/12/1982.
The Institution should not collect Examination fees from the Ineligible Students such as those, have failed in IA marks and who are having shortage of attendance as per the ordinances. -(For the eligibility to appear for examination, Heads of the Institution may refer to RGUHS Ordinances/ Notifications).
4. Some of the papers may have two QP codes, the examination fee to be collected as per QP code.
5, Submitting Freezed Hard copies of IA Marks, which are uploaded online to the RGUHS is Mandatory. Copy of the same must be kept under safe custody of the Principal and should be produced on demand by the University.
6. The "1.A Marks" received after the last date of submission will not be considered for declaration of result for which the Principal is solely held responsible, as per the RGUHS Circular No. Ex-I/UE/IA/Marks/ 105/98-99 dated 21-12- 1998.
7. Filled application forms should be signed by both the Students and the Principal in the required places. Photo generated in application forms should be attested by the Principal. Kindly note facsimiles should not be used for signatures.
8. The Principal should verify all the filled application forms for eligibility of students and submit to the Registrar (Evaluation) on or before the specified dates by insured post or authorized person. The principal will be held solely responsible if non-eligible Students are permitted to write examinations.
The Principals of colleges should collect the fee from each Student and send a financial statement showing the details Name of the Students, Register Numbers, Subject appearing and fees paid receipt along with online transaction ID / Reference No (Fee paid online printout receipt) etc., "in triplicate" and Submit all the Applications in one bundle to the University.
The Principal should submit the list of students who have not filled the application form in a separate cover along with filled application forms.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT
1. All fee payments shall strictly be through the online college portal only.
2. RTGS/NEFT/Cheque / Pay Orders / Demand Drafts will not be accepted from 01.04.2015 as per circular No.RGU/FO/PYT-GTW/2014-15 dated 10.02.2015.
3. The University will not claim the examination fees from the social welfare, backward class and minorities Dept / Corporation.
4. The Principals shall send separate statements for Convocation Fee and Provisional Degree Certificate fee, collected from the students who are appearing for the Final Year Examination with details such as Register Number, Name of the Students, Amount paid, and send an Online Payment Receipt for the consolidated amount in favour of the Registrar (E).
Please notify all the Communications issued by the University especially, Examination Notification, fee structure, Time Table etc., prominently on the Notice Boards of the institutions and hostels for the benefit of the students.
Internal Assessment marks and attendance of all the Students shall be displayed on the Notice Boards for the benefit of the students without fail.
The Theory Time Table of 2nd-year M.Sc Nursing Annual Examination scheduled to be held from 24th November 2021 is hosted on the RGUHS website www.rguhs.ac.in
The Principals are requested to download Time Table, Fee Notification and inform all the candidates of the above-mentioned courses with office circular, and also display prominently on the College Notice Boards for information of the students.
To view the official notice click on the following link: