TN Health releases Tentative Online Revised Counselling Schedule for MSc Nursing Course 2021
Tamil Nadu: Through a recent notice, TN Health has released Tentative Online Revised Counselling Schedule for M.Sc.,(Nursing) Course 2021-2022 Session.Candidates who seek Admission to M.Sc. (Nursing) Course for 2021-2022 Session are advised to check out the schedule attached below:Process Date & Time From Date & Time To RANK ...
Tamil Nadu: Through a recent notice, TN Health has released Tentative Online Revised Counselling Schedule for M.Sc.,(Nursing) Course 2021-2022 Session.
Candidates who seek Admission to M.Sc. (Nursing) Course for 2021-2022 Session are advised to check out the schedule attached below:
Date & Time From
Date & Time To
Registration/ Payment/ choice filling & locking
04-01-2022 10:00 AM
05-01-2022 05:00 PM
All Candidates from GR 1 to GR 313
Final Result of 1st Round Allotment
Download of Provisional Allotment Order
On or before 12.01.2022
- All candidates participating by online counselling for M.Sc., Nursing Course will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- through online as processing fee,via Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking.
- Candidates should be careful while choice filling.
- Vacancy position for the Course will be available on websites.
- Selection committee does not take responsibility of Connectivity error.
- Admission to M.Sc., Nursing course shall be made by the ONLINE COUNSELLING on the basis of rank by applying the rule of reservation. The detailed online counselling procedures are available in Annexure.
- A Candidate who has not registered and choice locking not done in the 1st round of online counselling will not be permitted to the subsequent rounds of online counselling.
- Candidates who are absent at the scheduled time and date of online counseling will not be considered for admission. However the Selection Committee reserves the right to permit the candidate to attend the online counseling,if a valid reason for absence is communicated to the Selection Committee. The candidate so permitted can only claim the speciality and College available at the time of online counselling when he / she actually attends.
- Option once given during the online counselling cannot be changed later. Request for change of Branch / College, from one to another is not permitted after an option has been exercised at the time of admission.
- A candidate who has taken a seat and not joined the course, he / she is not eligible to the subsequent rounds of online counselling.
- Candidates selected for admission should give a self-declaration form at the time of the reporting to the concerned College that he / she is liable for forfeiture of selection / admission if suppression of facts, misinterpretation is found at any time during or after the admission to the course.
- Candidates should pay the tuition fee and then download their provisional allotment order and join the course in the concerned Colleges on or before the date and time specified in the allotment order.
- REPORTING: The candidates should produce their original certificates in person at the time of joining in their selected Colleges along with the scanned copy of original certificates to the concerned Colleges.
- Selected candidates shall pay Rs.5000/ amount through ONLINE via Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking for taking the allotment order towards Tuition Fee. The Tuition Fee is Non –refundable, if the candidate discontinues or does not join the course.
- If a seat is allotted to a candidate he/she should produce the following documents required for verification by the College authorities:
1. Original B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree certificate or provisional pass certificate from the concerned university to which the college is affiliated.
2. First Year to Final B.Sc. (Nursing) Mark sheets issued by the competent authorities.
3. Provisional / Permanent / Additional Registration Certificate for B.Sc Nursing from Tamil Nadu Nursing Council.
4. Fee Receipt issued by the Nursing Council for Registration of B.Sc(N) Course.
5. Experience certificate for 1 year for regular B.Sc.,(N) candidates after the date of above fee receipt.
6. Experience Certificate for 1 Year from the date of registration for Post Basic B.Sc.,(N) candidates either before B.Sc.,(N) or after passing B.Sc.,(N).
7. Community Certificate, if applicable.
8. Nativity Certificate, if applicable.
9. Evidence for date of birth (H.Sc / S.S.L.C. / College relieving / Extract from Service Register).
10. Copy of Posting Order for service Candidates.
11. Eligibility Certificate issued by the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, for candidates graduated through other universities.
- If you do not report to the Head of the Institution to which you are allotted on or before the time and date specified, your selection and / or admission will be cancelled without any further notice.
- For allotment in Self Financing Institution, the head of the concerned institution should ensure that only the fees approved by the fee Committee with respect to the allotted institution is collected.
- In case the fee has not yet been finalised, the allotted candidate and the Head of Institution can mutually sign an undertaking that they would abide by the decision of the fee Committee with reference to fee structure.
- Request for re-allotment / Transfer of college will not be considered.
- Don't share your Login ID, password and OTP with other.
To view the official notice click on the following link: