- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
AIIMS Publishes Round 2 Online Seat Allocation Results Of BSc Paramedical Courses 2022
New Delhi : The AIIMS has released the results of 2nd round of seat allocation for BSc Paramedical admissions this academic year.The 2nd Round of seat allocation for B.Sc Paramedical Courses at AIIMS New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Nagpur, Rishikesh, Bibinagar, Bilaspur and Jodhpur for the Academic Session-2022 has been done on the basis of choices made by eligible candidates(from 11.00...
New Delhi : The AIIMS has released the results of 2nd round of seat allocation for BSc Paramedical admissions this academic year.
The 2nd Round of seat allocation for B.Sc Paramedical Courses at AIIMS New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Nagpur, Rishikesh, Bibinagar, Bilaspur and Jodhpur for the Academic Session-2022 has been done on the basis of choices made by eligible candidates(from 11.00 am, 17.09.2022 to 5.00 pm, 22.09.2022).
The General Rules followed for Online Seat Allocation are given at the end of this document.
To view the rank-wise list of Seat Allocation (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) : Click here
Online Seat Allocation Completed (2nd Round): The Seat Allocation (2nd Round) completed for respective category at a rank higher than that of the candidate. The last rank at which the seat (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) has been allocated in the respective category is given below:
B.Sc. Paramedical Courses - 2022
1. The online Seat Allocation for the 2nd Round was done on the Seat (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) left vacant after the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation.
2. This list includes all candidates who were eligible for 1st Round of counseling and did not get any seat in the 1st round, as well as those candidates who got seat allocated in 1st round and chosen Option 2 after the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation.
3. Based on the certificates (OBC/EWS) uploaded by the candidates as per the Result Notification No 122/2022 dated 04.07.2022 the preliminary verification of validity of certificates has been done. Accordingly, candidates who had uploaded valid certificates (OBC/EWS) have been considered in the claimed category and candidates who did not upload valid certificates or uploaded invalid certificates (OBC/EWS) have been considered as UR subjected to cut off rank of UR merit list.
4. Candidates who did not participate in the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation are NOT ELIGIBLE for the 2ndRound of Online Seat Allocation but can participate in the Open Round of Seat Allocation (if any).
5. For the 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation, the order of seat (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) Allocation was based on merit order used for the 1st Round of seat allocation.
6. In case a candidate who had chosen Option 2 after the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation gets a better choice of seat (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty), the released seat (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) was offered to the next (remaining) eligible candidates as per merit order used for the 2nd Round of Seat Allocation.
7. For the Open Round of seat allocation, the order of Seat Allocation will be based on the original merit list.
8. The Date and details of the online Open Round of Seat Allocation will be announced later. Candidates are advised to visit www.aiimsexams.ac.in regularly.
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED BY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED SEAT (AIIMS AND SUBJECT/SPECIALTY) IN THE 2ND ROUND OF SEAT ALLOCATION
All candidates who have been allotted a seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) in the 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation are required to login through the online seat allocation portal by visiting at the website www.aiimsexams.ac.in and actively exercise the following option Friday, the 14th October, 2022 upto 5:00 p.m. and report to allotted AIIMS with the original documents/Demand Draft as described below.
Option A. ACCEPT allotted Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) Failure to accept the allotted seat will lead to forfeiture of the allotted Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty). Kindlyread the details carefully.
Instruction for option is as follows:
Option A: If the Option of ACCEPT allotted Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) is selected, then
The candidate will have to report at the allotted AIIMS on or before Friday, the 14th October, 2022 by 5.00 p.m. with the Offer Letter (downloaded from the online seat allocation portal), Seat Allocation Letter/Slip from online Portal and deposit original certificates OR a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1 Lakh only (Rupees One Lakh only) in the name of Director AIIMS, New Delhi along with photocopies of certificates. The DD will be refunded only when original certificates are deposited.
If Demand Draft is deposited instead of Original Documents at the time of joining, then the Original Documents should be submitted on or before 14.10.2022 by 05.00 PM, otherwise admission will be cancelled and the deposited money will be forfeited.
Please note that a candidate who ACCEPT the allotted Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) (Option A) in the 2nd Round but DO NOT report described above on or before Friday, the 14th October, 2022 by 5.00 p.m. to complete the necessary formalities, then the following shall apply
1. In case a Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) had not been allotted in the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation, the Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) allotted in the 2nd Round shall be vacated without any further communication. Such candidates shall be eligible for Open Round only.
2. In case a Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) had been allotted in the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation and the candidate had accepted the Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) and wished to participate in the 2nd Round (Option 2), and have already submitted a Demand Draft for Rs 1 lakhs only, the deposited amount shall be forfeited and Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) allocated shall be vacated. Such candidates shall be eligible for Open Round.
3. In case a Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) had been allotted in the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation and the candidate had accepted the Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) and wished to participate in the 2nd Round (Option 2), and have already submitted original documents, then same can be collected after payment of Rs 1 lakhs only through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi where the certificates were deposited. The Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) shall be vacated. Such candidates shall be eligible for Open Round.
Those Candidates who have been allocated a Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) in the 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation but DO NOT actively choose Option: A i.e. accept the offer on or before Friday the 14th October,2022 by 05.00 pm and complete the necessary formalities Friday on or before 14th October, 2022 by 5.00 p.m.such candidates shall be deemed to have declined/refused the offer. The Seat (AIIMS & Subject/Specialty) shall be declared as vacant for online Open Round of Seat Allocation
POLICY REGARDING THE DEPOSITING OF DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES/DD
The claim to the allotted seat by candidates is subject to verification of original documents for eligibility, as applicable, as well as identity verification of the candidate. If a candidate fails to submit all required certificates (original or photocopies with DD) his/her candidature shall stand cancelled, the seat will be vacated for Open Round.
List of Documents/Certificates that are required to be deposited in Original/DD (one lakh) along with one set of self-attested photocopy as applicable.
i) Offer Letter
ii) Seat allocation letter
iii) Final Registration Slip
iv) Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
v) 10th passing/ Birth Certificate showing his/her date of birth.
vi) Self-attested copy along with original copy of certificate in proof of passing the 12th class under 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination/Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
vii) Self-attested copy along with original copy of certificate from the Board showing his/her date of birth.
viii) Self-attested copy along with original copy of mark-sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. 12th class under 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination in proof of having secured 50% or more marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR Mathematics.
ix) The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable*:
a. SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificate* issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. OBC/EWS certificate should be same as provided to Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi within in due dates.
Note: OBC Certificate* should be issued by the competent authority for central Govt. jobs/for admission in Central Govt. College/Institute. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. OBC Certificates that are applicable only for respective State Governments shall not be acceptable. OBC certificate must be in the Central Govt. Format as prescribed in the prospectus. OBC Candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer.
* The allocated Paramedical Course/Subject of candidates who fail to produce valid certificates of respective constitutional categories (OBC, SC/ST/EWS) will be forfeited and the candidates will be permitted to participate in further rounds under UR category subject to conditions applicable to UR merit list.
The issuing date of OBC (NCL)/EWS Certificate should be as follows:
26.06.2021 to 25.06.2022 (Both Dates inclusive)
01.04.2022 to 25.06.2022 (Both Dates inclusive)
b. Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disability** issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board as mentioned in the prospectus.
Note: Candidates must note that a certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate.
** The allocated seat of candidates who fail to produce valid certificate of PWBD category will be forfeited and the candidates will be permitted to participate in further round under their respective constitutional category subject to conditions applicable to respective merit list.
CONTACT DETAILS OF RESPECTIVE AIIMS FOR ADMISSION TO AIIMS B. SC PARAMEDICAL COURSES FOR 2022 SESSION
Candidates who have been allotted B.Sc. Paramedical Course/Subject and have chosen option A that requires them to deposit certificates/DD should approach Nodal officer/official at respective AIIMS as given below. Those who have chosen option A (see above) and wish to deposit DD then the DD should be only in the favour of Director AIIMS, New Delhi.
Name of Nodal Officer/ Concerned Officials
Dr. Sanjeev Lalwani, Registrar
Dr. Rahul Narang, Dean (Academics)
Dr. Aparna Varma B, Registrar
Dr. Gunvanti Rathod, Assoc. Dean (Academics)
Mr. B.B. Mishra, Registrar
Dr. Rituparna Maiti, Asso.Dean (Academics)
Dr. Pritinanda Mishra, Faculty-in-charge, Academic PG
Dr.Shilpi Gupta Dixit, Vice Dean (Academics)
Dr. Sanjay Vikrant, Dean (Academics)
Dr. Nitin R. Gaikwad, Registrar
Shri Kamal Kumar, JAA
Shri. Rajeev Chaudhry, Registrar
Dr. Mrunal Phatak, Dean, (Academics)
Dr. Bharat Sontakke, Registrar, AIIMS, Nagpur
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.