- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Dr YSR University of Health Sciences Issues Guidelines For Admission For Paramedical Courses For Final Phase Of Counselling
Andhra Pradesh: Through a recent notice, Dr YSR University of Health Sciences has issued guidelines for admission for – the 3rd & final phase of web-based counselling for admission into Paramedical Courses (BPT, BSc Paramedical Technology & BSc Nursing 4 YDC) for the academic year 2022-23. The allotment of seats of the 3rd and final phase of web counselling for admission is...
Andhra Pradesh: Through a recent notice, Dr YSR University of Health Sciences has issued guidelines for admission for – the 3rd & final phase of web-based counselling for admission into Paramedical Courses (BPT, BSc Paramedical Technology & BSc Nursing 4 YDC) for the academic year 2022-23.
The allotment of seats of the 3rd and final phase of web counselling for admission is released on 29-12-2022, and the list of selected candidates is displayed on the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. The selected candidates are informed to report to the allotted college on or before 4.00 PM on 4-01-2023.
The following are the instruction issued for the Principals –
1. Admit the candidates with an “ALLOTMENT ORDER” copy only.
2. Admit the allotted candidates with a copy of the custodian certificate issued by the onetime college and inform the candidate by giving them time to submit the original certificates collected from the previous college.
3. Return the original certificates and the entire fee paid to the candidates who slide from the previous college to another college in this phase of counselling.
4. Before admitting the allotted candidate, verify the name in the selected candidate's list and eligibility as per the rules communicated in the reference 1st cited.
5. The principals need to verify the list of allotted candidates in respect of their colleagues in the final phase of counselling which was displayed on the University website and also on reporting portal. They need to inform those candidates who were admitted in earlier phase counselling in one college and now slide to another college to report at the newly allotted college immediately by returning their original certificates and entire fee and not to continue any candidate who was not in the list of selected candidates in this phase of counselling.
6. Reporting is not required again in respect of candidates admitted in the earlier phase of counselling and again allotted the same college in the final phase counselling due to a change of seat category.
7. If any candidate wants to withdraw from the course, obtain a letter from the candidate accordingly, return the original certificates and fee immediately, and mark that seat as vacant while freezing the data in the portal.
8. The colleges need to freeze the reported/ not reported data on the website: https://ugparamedical.ntruhsadmissions.com/ugpm_principal/ by 6.00 PM on 4.01.2023 without fail. Ensure that the reported / not reported data is freezed, and the freezed report should also be emailed to email@example.com.
9. The colleges who have participated in Competent Authority Quota counselling are only permitted to fill all the unfilled seats and not reported vacancies, if any, after this phase in private unaided non-minority colleges with eligible candidates and submit the selected candidates list along with the list of candidates admitted under Management Quota, on or before 4.00 PM on 7.01.2023.
The following original certificates are to be verified and collected at the time of admission -
1. Original allotment order
2. Provisional verification form
3. SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
4. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination, i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination (for Vocational Intermediate, Bridge course certificate)
5. Transfer certificate (T.C)
6. Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate
7. Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)
8. Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Copy of White Ration card
9. Special Category certificates, if applicable, i.e. (PwD)
10. Local status certificate (Migration)
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/paramedicalcollegeinstructions-195562.pdf.