Permission forms for CPS November 2021 exams available, submit now
Maharashtra: Through a recent notice, the College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPS) of Mumbai has announced that the permission forms for CPS November 2021 examination are available online till 24-Aug-2021 (upto 4:00 p.m.).
All eligible CPS enrolled students may submit permission form online through their respective CPS login.
IMP Note :
1. Exam repeater or who have submitted Permission form earlier, those students need not to submit permission form again. These students may submit directly examination form whenever available.
2. Whereas DMRE and DPM Students are required to submit separate permission forms for appearing Part-I and Part-II examinations.
3. Students are required to send hard copies of all original Post Holding and Post Completion certificates by post / courier / hand-delivery to CPS office Mumbai before 24-Aug-2021 (4:00 pm).
4. FCPS students are required to send three (3) copies of THESIS (original hard copies) to CPS office Mumbai before 24-Aug-2021 (4:00 pm).
Steps to submit online permission form :
1. Go to our official website www.cpsmumbai.org
2. Click on Login to online.cpsmumbai.org
3. Enter your username and password.
(If you are getting a message "Invalid username or password", please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org from your e-mailid registered with CPS. It is mandatory to mention your correct enrollment no., course name and Institute name in the e-mail. Please do not call)
4. If login is done successfully then Go to Examination -> Permission form
5. Select your course.
6. Check all your details in the form.
7. Add (upload) all Post Holding Certificates and Post Completion Certificates (except last Post Completion which you shall submit at the time of submission of CPS examination form).
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS to be uploaded :
(Please upload scan copy of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS)
For FCPS course students : 6 Post Holding Certificate + 5 Post Completion Certificate
For DIPLOMA course students : 4 Post Holding Certificate + 3 Post Completion Certificate
8. Click on Submit.
9. Take print of the form and put your signature on it. Then take sign of your institute head along with institution stamp and upload scan copy of the same in PDF format.
10. CHECKLIST OF SCAN COPY DOCUMENTS to be sent to CPS by email before 24-Aug-2021 upto 4:00 pm on email@example.com (It is mandatory to mention your correct enrollment no., course name in the e-mail) :
(i) Permission form (Signed and Stamped by Institution Head)
(ii) State Medical Council Registration / State Medical Council Registration Renewal
(iii) Lecture Card
(iv) Marksheet of DPM-PART-I (for the students who have passed DPM Part-I examination and wants to submit the permission form for DPM Part-II)
(v) Marksheet of DMRE-PART-I (for the students who have passed DMRE Part-I examination and wants to submit the permission form for DMRE Part-II)
(vi) NOC, WORK ORDER OF DEEMED PERMANENT (for DPH course students)
(vii) Aadhar Card
Students may send self-attested copy of all above documents by post / courier / hand-delivery before 24-Aug-2021 upto 4:00 pm. In case of hand-delivery, the person should bring authority letter.
11. Your Permission form shall be processed by CPS office.
12. Fees payment option shall be given to you only after completion of Point No. 11 (Keep checking your CPS login after submitting the permission form to get update of payment option)
13. When you get "Pay fees" option you may make online payment of permission form fees. You shall get the permission form fees receipt after the payment of fees.
Guidelines for online payment of fees :
a) CPS website links to secure payment gateway website for collection of your fees payment. Upon completion of the payment transaction you will be redirected to CPS website with fee receipt. Please save and print this receipt for reference.
b) In case your transaction is successful and amt. is deducted from your bank account but you are not redirected to CPS website with fee receipt, please wait for 1 hour. In case please do NOT reinitiate payment or refresh the page to avoid duplicate payment.
c) If any queries regarding online payment of permission fees please e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (It is mandatory to mention your correct enrollment no. in the e-mail)
Due to COVID-19 pandemic in Mumbai, fees payment via online mode is preferable.
In case you are unable to pay permission form fees online, you may send Demand Draft (DD) of fees to CPS office, Mumbai before 24-Aug-2021 4:00 pm
CPS is not responsible in any condition if your DD not reached to CPS office Mumbai within stipulated period of time.
Permission form submitted without payment of fees shall not be considered for further process.
DD of requisite fees should be drawn in the favour of "College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai" payable at Mumbai.
Receipt of fees by DD shall be subject to clearance of DD.
Fees details :
Permission form fees for Diploma : Rs. 3,200/- (In words – Three Thousand Two Hundred Only)
Permission form fees for FCPS : Rs. 13,200/- (In words – Thirteen Thousand Two Hundred Only)
Please Note : Fees mentioned above are non-refundable.
14. After making payment, please save Permission fees receipt for future reference.
CPS Office Address for sending documents by post / courier / hand-delivery :
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai, CPS House, Opp. Global Hospital Dr. E. Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
Please keep checking CPS website www.cpsmumbai.org for updates.
To view the official notice link click on the following link :